服务英语·各式衣服 情景对话
对话1
A: May I help you?
有什么我可以帮助你的吗?
B: I want to buy a dress. Can you recommend some new styles?
我想买一条裙子,有什么新款吗?
* * *
A: Of course. This one is the latest design, very popular, and it sells like hot cake.
有啊,这一款是最新的,最流行的,很畅销。
B: That looks great, but I don't like this color. Do you have another one?
还不错,但是我不喜欢这种颜色,还有没有其他颜色的?
* * *
A: Yes, let me show you. What about this color?
有啊,来这边,这件颜色怎么样?
B: It looks nice. I like it.
我喜欢这件。
* * *
A: What is your size? May I pick one that you can fit on?
你穿什么码的?我拿过来给你试试?
B: 28.
28码。
* * *
A: Is this your size? You can try it on!
是这个码吗?你可以试一 下!
B: Thanks. Where is the fitting-room?
多谢,试衣间在哪里?
* * *
A: Over there. Please follow me!
在那边,请跟我来!
A: Does it fit?
合适吗?
B: Yes, This one looks good!
这件看起来很好!
* * *
(After the guest was dressed, in front of the mirror.)
(客人换好衣服,正在镜前 )
A: It fits you very well. And you look beautiful in it.
很适合你,看起来很好看。
* * *
A: It is on sale. I give you 10% off.
现在有优惠,可以打9折。
B: How much is it?
多少钱?
* * *
A: 358 yuan.
358块。
B: I will take it.
我要它了。
* * *
A: Thank you. Checkout is over there. Please follow me!
多谢,收银台在那边,请跟我来 !
B: OK. Thanks.
好的。谢谢。
* * *
A: Here is your change. Welcome next time!
这是你的零钱,欢迎下次再来!
对话2
A: Do you want some assistance, ma'am?
您需要帮助吗,太太?
B: I'd like to see an overcoat for the autumn. Not too heavy and not too light.
我想买件适合秋天穿的外套。不要太厚也不要太薄的那种。
* * *
A: How do you like this one, ma'am?
这件怎么样,太太?
B: It's much too light in color for the autumn. I'd rather have something darker, and a bit heavier.
这件秋天穿颜色太艳了。我想要一件颜色暗些,稍微厚点的那种。
* * *
A: What about this one then? It's made of pure wool of exceptional quality and it is very soft.
那这件怎么样?这件质量非常好,纯羊毛,非常柔软。
B: Very good. May I try this on?
很好,我能试穿一下吗?
* * *
A: Please come with me to the fitting room.
请跟我来试衣间。
B: I like this style, but I don't care for the color. It's loose at the waist, and it's too large.
我喜欢这款,但不喜欢这个颜色。腰部太宽松,还有点大。
* * *
A: What about this one? We have this model in several sizes and colors, dark brown, light green, light yellow, crimson.
那这件怎么样?这款我们有各种型号和颜色的,深棕色、浅绿色、浅黄色、深红色都有。
B: Let me see the crimson one, in my size, please.
请让我看一下深红色的,尺寸适合我的。
* * *
A: Yes, ma'am. This is your size. It's a lovely dress and very smart. It's in fashion now. Would you like to try it?
好的,太太。这是你要的型号,这件衣服很有活力也很精神。这件正流行呢。您想试一下吗?
B: All right, it just suits me. I'll take it. How much do I have to pay?
好的,正合我身,我就要这件了。我要付多少钱?
* * *
A: Six hundred yuan.
600元。
B: That's rather more than I thought of paying. I should have something cheaper.
这件对我来说太贵了。我想买件便宜点的。
* * *
A: Maybe it's a little dearer, but the quality is very good, ma'am. It's exceptional material and the handicraft is exquisite. It wears very well and keeps its shape.
是有点贵,但这件质量好。太太。这个料子非常好做工细腻。穿起来非常舒服还不走型。
B: All right, I'll take it. I expect it's worth it. Can I pay by Visa card?
好吧,我买了。我希望真的物有所值。能刷信用卡吗?
* * *
A: We don't accept Visa card. You have to pay cash.
我们不支持信用卡刷卡,您要付现金。
B: OK. I'll pay cash.
好的。我付现金。
* * *
A: Thanks. Please go to the cash counter and pay for it. I'll wrap it up for you.
谢谢。请去收银台支付。我给你装好。
B: All right, thank you.
好的,谢谢。