服务英语·安检 情景对话
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    服务英语·安检 情景对话

    Airport staff(A):机场工作人员

    Traveler(T):旅客

    1. 检票(1)

    A: Next please! Hello sir, may I see your passport, please?

    下一位。您好,先生,我可以看你的护照吗?

    T: Yes, here you go.

    好的,给你。

    * * *

    A: Will you be checking any bags today?

    您托运行李吗?

    T: Yes, I'd like to check three pieces.

    是的,我要托运三件。

    * * *

    A: I'm sorry, sir. Airline policy allows only two pieces of checked luggage at twenty kilograms each, plus one piece of carry-on luggage. I will have to charge you extra for the additional suitcase.

    对不起,先生,航空公司规定只允许托运两件行李,每件不超过20公斤,外加一件手提行李。我要加收多余行李箱的费用。

    T: What? Why? I am taking an intercontinental flight! How am I supposed to only take two twenty kilo bags? That's absurd!

    什么?为什么?我乘的是跨洲飞机,怎么可能只带两件20公斤的行李?太荒谬了。

    * * *

    A: I am sorry, sir, there's nothing I can do. You cannot board the flight with that large bag either. Carry-on bags must fit in the over-head compartment or under your seat. That bag is clearly too big.

    对不起,先生。我也做不了什么。您拿着那件大行李也是不能登机的。手提行李必须能放置在头顶的行李架或是座椅下面。那个包显然也太大了。

    T: Now I see. So tell me, Miss, how much shall I have to pay for all these.

    我知道了。所以告诉我要付多少钱?

    * * *

    A: Let's see... six hundred and twenty-five US dollars.

    我看一下,625美元。

    T: That's more than my round-trip ticket!

    这比我的往返机票还要贵。

    * * *

    A: Sorry, sir. There is nothing I can do.

    对不起,先生,我也帮不了什么。

    T: Alright. I don't want to say anything. Just take this.

    好吧,我不想说什么了,收钱吧。

    * * *

    A: Thank you for your cooperation.

    谢谢您的配合。

    2. 检票口(2)

    T: Is this where I check in?

    这是检票的地方吗?

    A: Yes, sir.

    是的,先生。

    * * *

    T: Alright, here's my ticket.

    好的,这是我的机票。

    A: Show me your passport, please.

    请把你的护照给我看一下。

    * * *

    T: Here you are.

    给你。

    A: Thank you, sir. Do you need guide to your gate?

    谢谢你,先生。你需要我给你指一下登机门的方向吗?

    * * *

    T: No, thank you.

    不用了,谢谢你。

    A: Don't forget to show your ticket to security.

    别忘记了把你的机票给安检人员看看。

    * * *

    T: I won't.

    不会忘的。

    A: Have a good day!

    祝你玩得偷快!

    3. 安检(1)

    A: Next.

    下一位。

    T: Oh, hello.

    你好!

    * * *

    A: Please put all carry-on luggages in a basket and then place it on the conveyor. Step right this way.

    请把所有的随身行李放到一个筐里,然后把筐放在传送带上。小姐,请到这边来。

    T: Should I take off my coat, too?

    我要脱掉我的外套吗?

    * * *

    A: Yes. And would you mind opening your laptop?

    是的。您介意打开您的手提电脑吗?

    T: No. Not at all. There you go.

    没关系。给你。

    * * *

    A: Excuse me, Ms, you are not allowed to carry a gun on the plane.

    抱歉,小姐。不能带枪上飞机。

    T: Oh, it's my son's toy gun. I will show you.

    哦,那是我儿子的玩具枪。我给你看下。

    * * *

    A: Oh, okay. Sorry, Ms, you have some cosmetics and drinks. They are not allowed to be carried on the plane.

    好。对不起,女士,你带了一些化妆品和饮料。飞机上不允许带这些。

    T: Okay, I will check in them now.

    好的,那我去托运好了。

    * * *

    A: Thank you, Ms.

    谢谢你,小姐。

    4. 安检(2)

    A: Next.

    下一位。

    T: Hello.

    你好。

    * * *

    A: Hello, sir. Would you please put your baggage on the conveyor?

    你好,先生,能把您的行李放到传送带上吗?

    T: Sure.

    当然。

    * * *

    A: Is that perfume?

    那是香水吗?

    T: Yes. It's for my wife.

    是的,那是给我妻子的。

    * * *

    A: Are you taking three bottles of perfume?

    您是带了三瓶香水吗?

    T: Yes. What's up?

    是的,怎么了?

    * * *

    A: Sorry, sir. We only allow 500 ml of perfume on the plane. But you are taking three bottle of 400 ml perfume with you.

    对不起,先生,飞机上只允许带500毫升的香水,但是您带了三瓶400毫升的。

    T: I don't think there is any difference.

    我认为没有什么不同。

    * * *

    A: Sorry, sir. I'm afraid you have to take out at least two bottles of them.

    对不起,先生,我恐怕您得拿出至少两瓶。

    T: No, they are all presents for my wife. I don't want to take them out.

    不,这都是给我妻子的礼物,我不想拿出来。

    * * *

    A: Don't worry, sir. You can check them in.

    不用担心,先生,您可以办理托运。

    T: Really? Are these allowed in checked baggage?

    真的吗,这些可以托运?

    * * *

    A: Yes, sir. Just go to check them in and the staff will handle it for you.

    是的,先生,您直接去托运就好了,工作人员会帮您处理的。

    T: Thank god.

    谢天谢地。

    5. 安检(3)

    A: Good morning, sir.

    早上好,先生。

    T: Good morning.

    早上好。

    * * *

    A: Can you take off your coat, pleae?

    您能脱下外套吗?

    T: Sure.

    当然。

    A: Is this your knife?

    这是您的刀吗?

    T: Yes. What's wrong with it?

    是的,有什么问题吗?

    * * *

    A: Yes, we don't allow passengers with knives on the plane.

    是的,我们不允许旅客带刀上飞机。

    T: But it's not dangerous. It's just for cutting fruits.

    但是这刀并不危险,只是切水果用的。

    * * *

    A: I know, sir. But it's the rule.

    我知道,先生,但这是规定。

    T: What do you want to do with it?

    那我怎么处理它呢?

    * * *

    A: You can put it in your checked luggage, sir.

    您可以把它放到托运的行李里。

    T: What should I do if I want to cut some fruit to eat? I am taking some fruit here.

    那我要想切水果吃怎么办?我带了些水果。

    * * *

    A: We have fruit on the plane. If you want to eat fruit, just press the service button and the flight attendant will meet your needs.

    我们在飞机上备有水果,如果您想吃的话,可以按服务按钮,乘务人员会满足您的要求。

    T: I'm afraid you don't have the fruit I am taking on the plane.

    我恐怕飞机上没有我带的这种水果。

    * * *

    A: Then you can ask the flight attendant to cut it for you, sir.

    那么您可以让乘务人员帮您切好。

    T: Alright.

    那好吧。

    0/0
      上一篇:服务英语·安检 黄金句 下一篇:服务英语·安检 知识加油站

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)