服务英语·珠宝首饰 情景对话
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    服务英语·珠宝首饰 情景对话

    对话1

    C: I'd like to buy some jewelries.

    我想买首饰。

    S: What kind of jewelry do you like to have?

    你想要什么首饰?

    * * *

    C: Some bracelets.

    手链。

    S: May I show you gold ones or platinum ones?

    黄金的还是白金的?

    * * *

    C: Gold ones, please.

    请拿黄金的。

    S: Pure gold or carat?

    要纯金的还是K金的?

    * * *

    C: Pure gold ones, please.

    请拿纯金的。

    S: Yes, madam. Are these ones fit you?

    好的,夫人。这一副适合你吗?

    * * *

    C: No, they seem too old-fashioned to me.

    不,我觉得似乎太老式了。

    S: What about these? They are very nice and of the latest style.

    这一副怎样?既美观又是最新款式的。

    * * *

    C: They fit me well. How much do you charge for it?

    很合适。多少钱?

    S: One thousand and two hundred dollars.

    一千二百美元。

    * * *

    C: It's too expensive. I can only pay you one thousand dollars.

    太贵了,我只能出一千美元。

    S: Sorry, madam, our shop doesn't ask two prices.

    对不起,太太,本店是实价。

    对话2

    B: Can I help you, madam?

    有什么需要帮忙吗,太太?

    A: I wish to buy a diamond ring.

    我想买只钻戒。

    * * *

    B: How many carats would you like it to be?

    你想要多少克拉的?

    A: I want three carats.

    我想要三克拉的。

    * * *

    B: Is this one suitable for you?

    这只适合你吗?

    A: No, it seems too old-fashioned to me.

    不,我觉得似乎太老式了。

    * * *

    B: What about this one?

    这只呢?

    A: Let me try it on. Oh, it's too small for me. Haven't you got any larger ones?

    让我戴戴看,呵,太小了。有稍大点儿的吗?

    * * *

    B: Then you may take that one. It's very nice and the latest in style.

    你也可以买那种。这种非常好,风格也是最新的。

    A: This fits me well. How much do you charge for it?

    这只很合适,多少钱?

    * * *

    B: One thousand and two hundred dollars. And our shop doesn't ask two prices.

    1200美元。我们店是不还价的。

    A: Is that a string of real pearls?

    那串珍珠是真的吗?

    * * *

    B: Yes, that's genuine.

    是的,那是真品。

    A: Will you guarantee it?

    你能保证它是?

    * * *

    B: You may take it on my word. If you find out it is an imitation, you may return it to me.

    请相信我的话,假如您发现是假的话可以拿来退还给我。

    A: How much does it cost?

    这个多少钱?

    * * *

    B: It costs three hundred dollars.

    300美元。

    A: Good, I'll have it. Have you got any broo-ches?

    好的,我买了。你有胸针吗?

    * * *

    B: With diamond, ruby or saphire?

    带钻石的,红宝石或蓝宝石?

    A: Saphire, please. How much is it?

    蓝宝石的,这个多少钱?

    * * *

    B: Four hundred.

    400元。

    A: All right. How much will it be altogether? Please send it to my address, I'll pay the messenger on delivery.

    好的。这些一共多少钱?请寄到我这个地址。我会把钱给送货品的人。

    * * *

    B: Excuse me, ma'am. It's our rule never to supply goods through cash on delivery.

    对不起,夫人,我们的规则是从不寄送货物后再付现金的。

    A: Well then, I'll give you a check of the Bank of China for the amount.

    好吧!我会给你这个数额的中国银行支票。

    0/0
      上一篇:服务英语·珠宝首饰 黄金句 下一篇:服务英语·珠宝首饰 知识加油站

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)