服务英语·精美钟表 情景对话
对话1
A: May I help you, sir?
我能为你效劳吗,先生?
B: Yes, I'm looking for a wristwatch.
是的,我想看手表。
* * *
A: What kind of wristwatch are you interested in, a dress watch or a sport watch?
您对哪个类型的手表有兴趣,装饰用的手表还是运动表?
B: A dress watch.
装饰手表。
* * *
A: We have a complete range of famous brands here. How about this one? It's an Omega.
我们这儿各种名牌的货色齐全。这只如何?这只是欧米茄的。
B: I'm afraid that I'm not interested in watches with metal watchbands.
我对金属表带的手表没兴趣。
* * *
A: Oh, so you prefer a watch with a leather watchband… Let me see… How about this one? It's a Dunhill.
哦,原来您偏好皮革表带的手表。……我看看……这只如何?这是登喜路的。
B: To be frank, I can't afford watches of this range. They're too expensive for me. Can you show me some other brands?
坦白说,我买不起这种等级的表。他们对我而言太昂贵了。你能不能给我看看其他牌子的表?
* * *
A: If you don't mind, may I ask how much you care to pay? I have to know this to recommend one to your liking.
如果您不介意的话,请问您打算付多少钱买表?我得先知道这点才能介绍合您意的表给您。
B: I was thinking about something around thirty dollars.
我准备花三十美元左右。
* * *
A: I see. How do you like Seiko? Seiko watches are pretty good. They keep time as well as being tasteful.
我知道了。您喜不喜欢精工表?精工表相当好。不但准确,格调也很高雅。
B: Can I have a look?
我能看看吗?
* * *
A: Certainly… Here. What do you think of this one?
当然可以……您觉得这只如何?
B: I'd like to take a look at that square one… how much does it sell for?
我想看看那只方形的。……它的售价是多少?
* * *
A: Twenty-eight dollars. It's a quartz.
二十八美元。是石英表。
B: I'll take it.
我买了。
对话2
A: What can I do for you?
有什么可以帮忙的吗?
B: I'd like to buy a present for my friend. He is a successful businessman.
我想为我朋友买个礼物。他是一个成功的商人。
* * *
A: What about this watch? It's very good and popular.
这个手表怎么样?这个很好的。正流行呢。
B: Where is it made of?
它是哪里制造的?
* * *
A: it's made in Switzerland. You know that Switzerland is a country which is famous for making watches.
瑞士产的。你知道瑞士是一个著名的产表的国家。
B: Yes. I know the Swiss watches are very good.
是的。我知道瑞士产的手表都很好的。
* * *
A: The quartz watch keeps good time. And it also looks very nice.
这种表很准时,看上去也很好看。
B: But I don't know whether my friend likes it.
但我还不知道我朋友是否喜欢它呢。
* * *
A: I think he will like it, it looks very nice. And time is very important for businessmen.
我认为他会喜欢它的,它很好看。并且时间对商人来说是很重要的。
B: Yes, you can say that again. He should be always on time.
是的,确实如此。他做什么都要准时。
* * *
A: So this is a good choice.
因此这是一个很好的选择。
B: I think so, too. I will buy it. Can you pack it for me?
我想也是。我买了。您能给我包装一下吗?
* * *
A: Do you have special requirements for packaging?
您多包装有特殊要求吗?
B: No, just ordinary packaging.
没有,普通包装就行。
* * *
A: OK, it's been packed. Here you are.
好的,包好了。给您。
B: Looks good. Thank you.
看上去不错。谢谢。
* * *
A:You're welcome.
不客气。