服务英语·巴士 情景对话
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    服务英语·巴士 情景对话

    1. 直达公交

    C=Conductor (售票员) P=Passenger (乘客)

    P: Does this bus get to Haitian Hotel?

    请问这辆车到海天酒店吗?

    C: Yes, get on, sir. Fares, please. You can also take No. 52 Tramcar.

    是的,先生。请买票。你也可以乘坐52路电车。

    * * *

    P: How much is it?

    多少钱啊?

    C: Fifty cents each person.

    每人50美分。

    * * *

    P: Here you are. Excuse me, When will the bus leave?

    给你。打扰一下,请问这辆公交什么时候发车?

    C: In two minutes.

    再过两分钟。

    * * *

    P: When will it get to the terminal?

    什么时候到达终点站?

    C: 4:30 p.m.

    下午4:30到。

    * * *

    P: What's the stop?

    那站叫什么啊?

    C: International Fair Center.

    那站叫国际博览会中心站。

    * * *

    P: The next stop is Friendship Square then?

    下一站是友谊广场,是吗?

    C: That's right.

    是的。

    * * *

    P: How many stops are there to the International Fair Center?

    距国际博览会中心站还有几站啊?

    C: Six altogether.

    一共还有六站。

    * * *

    P: Could you please call me when the bus arrives at the stop where I should get off?

    我该下车时,能不能请您叫我一下?

    C: Sure.

    可以。

    * * *

    P: Thank you.

    谢谢你。

    C: Not at all.

    不客气。

    2. 需换乘的公交

    C=Conductor (售票员) P=Passenger (乘客)

    C: Move to the rear of the bus, please. There're plenty of seats in the rear.

    请往车厢后方移动。后面还有很多座位。

    P: Hello, I want to go to visit the Forbidden City. Can I get there by taking this bus?

    你好,我想去故宫,坐这辆车能到吗?

    * * *

    C: No, this bus can't take you there directly. You need transfer to another bus.

    不行,坐这辆车不能直达,需要换乘。

    P: So at which stop should I get off? Which bus should I take then?

    那我该在哪一站换乘,然后又该换乘哪辆车呢?

    * * *

    C: You should transfer to the bus No.85 at the stop of Xinjiekou.

    你要在新街口站换乘85路车。

    P: I really appreciate your help. Thank you very much. How much is the fare, please?

    十分感谢。请问票价是多少?

    * * *

    C: One yuan.

    1元。

    P: Here you are. Could you notify us when we get to the transfer station?

    给你。到达换乘站时能不能通知我们一下?

    * * *

    C: No problem.

    没问题。

    P: Thank you. By the way, which bus should we take in order to get to the zoo?

    谢谢。顺便问一下,如果我们要去动物园的话要换乘哪一辆呢?

    * * *

    C: You can change to the bus No.2 at the next stop for it.

    你可以在下一站换乘2路公交车。

    P: I see. Thank you very much.

    我知道了,十分感谢。

    3. 关于公交车上票价的对话

    C=Conductor (售票员) P=Passenger (乘客)

    C: Please let passengers get off the bus first.

    请先下后上。

    P: Hello, can I get to the zoo by taking this bus?

    你好,我坐这辆车能到动物园吗?

    * * *

    C: No, you can't. You need to change to the bus No.10.

    不能,你要换乘10路车。

    P: Fine, I see.

    好的,我知道了。

    * * *

    C: Fares, please.

    请买票。

    P: How much is it?

    票价多少?

    * * *

    C: The ticket is two yuan.

    票价两元。

    P: Here is the money.

    这是钱。

    * * *

    C: How many tickets do you want?

    你要几张票?

    P: Five, please.

    我要五张。

    * * *

    C: Do you have any change?

    你有零钱吗?

    P: Sorry, I don't.

    对不起,我没有。

    * * *

    C: Here is your change and tickets.

    这是找您的钱以及车票。

    P: You still owe me one yuan.

    你少找我1元钱。

    * * *

    C: Let me check. Please hold on. Oh, I made a mistake.

    让我看看。请稍候。噢,是我弄错了。

    P: That's all right. By the way, should I buy the ticket again when I transfer to the bus No.10.

    没关系。顺便问一下,我换乘到10路公交车后还需要再买车票吗?

    * * *

    C: There's no charge for transfers.

    换乘不会再收费了。

    P: I see. Thank you very much.

    我知道了。十分感谢。

    * * *

    C: It's my pleasure.

    乐意为您效劳。

    0/0
      上一篇:服务英语·巴士 黄金句 下一篇:服务英语·巴士 知识加油站

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)