服务英语·火车 情景对话
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    服务英语·火车 情景对话

    1. 购买火车票

    S=Staff (工作人员) P=Passenger (乘客)

    S: Good afternoon, sir. What can I do for you?

    先生下午好。有什么需要帮忙的吗?

    P: Good afternoon. Please give me a one-way ticket to Beijing.

    下午好。请给我一张去北京的单程票。

    * * *

    S: Which day do you prefer?

    您打算坐哪一天的火车?

    P: I want to take the train on March 30th.

    我想坐3月30号的车。

    * * *

    S: What train will you take?

    你要坐哪一班火车?

    P: I don't know exactly which train I should take to get to Beijing. But I want to take a train which runs at night, a whole night is better. Is there a train like this?

    我不太清楚都有哪些车到北京,不过我想坐晚上的火车,最好是一晚上的。有没有这样的列车?

    * * *

    S: Then I suggest you take the train K111. It sets off at 10:00 p.m. on the first day and gets to Beijing at 6:00 a.m. on the next day, which runs just one night. Is that OK?

    那我建议您乘坐K111。这趟车前一天晚上10点发车,第二天早上6点到达北京,正好是一晚上。怎么样?

    P: Fine. I will take this one.

    可以。那我就乘这辆了。

    * * *

    S: Well, what kind of ticket do you prefer, hard seat, soft seat, hard berth or soft berth?

    好的,您想要哪种票?硬座、软座、硬卧还是软卧?

    P: I choose the soft berth.

    我要软卧。

    * * *

    S: There are upper berth and lower berth, which one do you like?

    软卧有上铺和下铺,您想要哪种?

    P: Upper berth.

    上铺。

    * * *

    S: I am sorry, sir. The tickets for the sleeper of K111 on March 20th have been sold out.

    先生不好意思,3月20日K111车次的软卧已经售完了。

    P: Can I make a reservation on another train?

    我可以预购另一班火车吗?

    * * *

    S: Of course.

    当然可以。

    P: How about the train of T222? Does it pass by or go to Beijing?

    那么T222车呢?这趟车经过或是到达北京吗?

    * * *

    S: Wait a moment, I will check it for you. Yeah, this train also arrives at Beijing.

    稍等片刻,我帮您查一下。是的,这辆车也到北京。

    P: Are there any tickets for the sleeper of this train?

    那这趟车还有卧铺票吗?

    * * *

    S: Let me see. Yes.

    让我看一下。有。

    P: Then give me the ticket of this train.

    那就给我这趟车的票吧。

    * * *

    S: How many tickets would you like?

    您要买几张票?

    P: One ticket.

    一张票。

    * * *

    S: Ok, please confirm the information. You want to buy a ticket for the upper berth of soft sleeper of the train T222, which will leave for Beijing on March 20th. Is it right?

    好的。请确认一下信息,您要买的是3月20日前往北京的T222次列车的软卧上铺,对吗?

    P: Yes, all the information is right.

    是的,所有的信息都正确。

    * * *

    S: It is 150 yuan in total.

    一共150元。

    P: Here is money.

    给你钱。

    * * *

    S: This is your 200 yuan bill. Here is your change 50 yuan. Please keep it well.

    收您200元,找您50元。请收好。

    P: Thank you.

    谢谢你。

    * * *

    S: You are welcome.

    不用谢。

    2. 上火车前

    S=Staff (工作人员) P=Passenger (乘客)

    S: Good morning, sir. May I help you?

    先生早上好。有需要帮助的吗?

    P: Good morning. Where do I board the train, please?

    早上好。请问我应该在哪儿上车?

    * * *

    S: You should go to the waiting room first. In the waiting room you can go to several platforms.

    您应该先去候车厅。候车室可以通向好几个站台。

    P: There are so many waiting rooms in the railway station. Which one should I stay in to wait for my train?

    火车站有这么多候车厅,我应该去哪一个等车呢?

    * * *

    S: The notice board near the entrance will tell you which waiting room you need for your train.

    入口附近的公告板上有你要乘坐车次的候车室编号。

    P: And which platform is our train at?

    那我们坐的那趟车停在哪个站台?

    * * *

    S: Which train will you take?

    您要乘坐哪一辆车?

    P: T222.

    T222次车。

    * * *

    S: Just a minute, I have to check it for you. You should go to the platform 5 to get on your train.

    稍等片刻,我得帮您查一下。您要去第五站台乘车。

    P: Ok. Could you tell me how to go to the platform?

    好的。你能告诉我去站台怎么走吗?

    * * *

    S: Just go straight ahead and you will see the sign of the platform.

    一直向前走你就能看到站台的标志了。

    P: I see. Thank you very much.

    知道了,十分感谢。

    * * *

    S: Good morning, sir. Please show me your ticket.

    您好,请出示您的车票。

    P: Here you are. Excuse me, can you help me find my seat?

    给你。劳驾,你能帮我找一下座位吗?

    * * *

    S: Let me take a look at your ticket. It says which seat is yours.

    让我看一下你的车票吧,上面有你的座位号。

    P: Alright.

    好的。

    * * *

    S: Your seat is on the first row of this carriage. And you will see it as soon as you get on the train.

    您的座位就在车厢的第一排。你一上车就能看到了。

    P: Really? That's great.

    真的吗,那就太好了。

    * * *

    S: Can I help you with your bags?

    用我帮您搬行李吗?

    P: No, thanks. My bag is quite light.

    谢谢,不用了。我的包很轻的。

    3. 在火车上

    S=Staff (工作人员) P=Passenger (乘客)

    P: Excuse me. Can I buy food on the train?

    打扰一下,请问我能在火车上买到食品吗?

    S: A crew member will come by with food for sale.

    乘务员会从你身边经过卖东西。

    * * *

    P: Is there a restaurant car on the train? Can you show me where it is please?

    火车上有餐车吗?你能告诉我它在哪儿吗?

    S: Yes, there is a restaurant carriage next to the soft sleeper carriage.

    是的,有餐车,在软卧车厢旁边。

    * * *

    P: When will it begin to offer the supper?

    那它什么时候开始供应晚餐?

    S: Our restaurant car opens at 6:00 p.m. for supper.

    我们的餐车晚上6点开始供应晚餐。

    * * *

    P: I see.

    我知道了。

    S: Excuse me, sir. I want to know if the little boy who sits beside you is your son.

    打扰一下,先生,我想知道你是旁边这个小男孩的父亲吗?

    * * *

    P: Yes.

    是的。

    S: Have you bought a ticket for him?

    那你给他买票了吗?

    * * *

    P: No, he is just a child.

    没有,他还只是个孩子。

    S: But your child seems to have been already over 1.4m, please buy an adult ticket.

    但是你的小孩看起来已经超过1.4米了,请买大人票。

    * * *

    P: Ok, I will buy a ticket for him right now.

    好的,那我现在就帮他买票。

    S: Thanks for your cooperation.

    谢谢您的合作。

    * * *

    P: Why is the train stopping now?

    火车现在怎么停下了?

    S: This is a temporary stop.

    现在是临时停车。

    * * *

    P: How long shall we stop here?

    请问要在这停车多久?

    S: Just 10 minutes.

    只停10分钟。

    * * *

    P: Then can we arrive at our destination on schedule?

    那我们还能正点到达终点站吗?

    S: I am apologizing to every passenger for the train will be late for 20 minutes because of the climate.

    不好意思,各位旅客。由于天气原因,列车将晚点20分钟。

    * * *

    P: That's all right. It is out of our control.

    没关系,这也是没有办法的事情。

    S: I am appreciating your understanding. Our next stop will be Beijing Railway Station. Please be prepared to get off.

    谢谢您的体谅。下一站将要到达北京车站,请您提前做好下车的准备。

    0/0
      上一篇:服务英语·火车 黄金句 下一篇:服务英语·火车 知识加油站

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)