服务英语·上菜服务 情景对话
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    服务英语·上菜服务 情景对话

    1. 上菜

    W=Waiter (服务员) C=Customer (顾客)

    W: Your Roast Beijing Duck.

    您的北京烤鸭来了。

    C: Ah, it looks good. Can you tell me how to eat it?

    啊,看起来真不错。告诉我怎么吃行吗?

    * * *

    W: Yes, please wrap the Beijing Duck in the pancake with the spring onion and the sweet bean sauce. You'll find it tastes better.

    好的,请把北京烤鸭包在饼里加上葱和甜面酱。您会发现味道更好。

    C: I'll have a try. Hmm, good indeed.

    我试试。嗯,果然不错。

    * * *

    W: Your fried shrimp balls.

    您的炸虾球到了。

    C: Shrimp! Are you sure there's a shrimp inside? It doesn't look like it!

    虾!你确信里边会有虾吗?看上去不像虾。

    * * *

    W: Please have a try, madam. And you'll see the shrimp.

    您先尝一口试试,您会看到虾的。

    C: Hmm, what's the seasoning made from?

    嗯,佐料是什么做的?

    * * *

    W: It's mixture of pepper and various spices. It should be sprinkled on your food.

    是由胡椒和各种香料混合而成的。这种调料应撒在您的食物上。

    C: I see. Thanks.

    知道了,谢谢。

    * * *

    W: Your soup, madam. May I serve you?

    我可以上您的汤了吗?

    C: Yes, please.

    请吧。

    * * *

    W: This is the complete course. There is the dessert to follow. This is your dumplings. Please put a little vinegar on the plate and dip them into it before eating.

    这是全部的菜了,接下来是甜点。这是您的饺子,请在盘子上倒点醋,浸一浸再吃,

    C: OK. It's really delicious.

    好的,味道真不错。

    * * *

    W: Would you like something else to drink?

    您想喝些什么吗?

    C: No, I think that's enough for me. Thank you for your service.

    不用了。我想已经够我吃的了。谢谢你的服务。

    * * *

    W: You're welcome, madam. Please enjoy your meal.

    不客气,女士。请慢慢享用。

    2. 客人催促上菜

    W=Waiter (服务员) C=Customer (顾客)

    C: Excuse me?

    打扰一下。

    W: Yes, miss. What can I do for you?

    是的,小姐,有什么需要我帮忙的吗?

    * * *

    C: I ordered my dish about half an hour ago, but it hasn't arrived yet.

    我半小时前点了菜,但是到现在还没上。

    W: I am sorry for that. I'm going to check with the chef right now.

    非常抱歉,我马上去跟主厨核对一下。

    * * *

    C: OK.

    好的。

    W: Miss, I just checked with the kitchen and they said your order will be coming soon.

    小姐,我刚刚跟厨房核对过了,他们说您点的菜马上就来。

    * * *

    C: Thank you.

    谢谢。

    W: Miss, I'm very sorry for the delay. Please enjoy this glass of wine free for the inconvenience. Again, I'm terribly sorry to keep you wait so long.

    小姐,非常抱歉上菜晚了,请接受这杯免费的葡萄酒,以弥补我们给您造成的不便,再次向您表示歉意,让您久等了。

    * * *

    C: It doesn't matter.

    没关系。

    3. 上错菜

    W=Waiter (服务员) C=Customer (顾客)

    W: Here is the fried beef with green pepper.

    这是您的青椒炸牛肉。

    C:It looks good, and I have ordered another dish—beancurd in chilli sauce.

    看起来真不错。我还点了另一道菜——麻婆豆腐。

    * * *

    W: Oh. It's coming.

    噢,这道菜来了。

    C: What is this?

    这是什么菜?

    * * *

    W: It's sweet and sour spare ribs.

    这是糖醋排骨。

    C: I'm afraid there is a mistake. I ordered a sweet and sour grouper.

    恐怕你上错了吧,我点的是糖醋石斑鱼。

    * * *

    W: Let me have a check…I'm sorry, sir. It's my fault. I'll change it for you right away, but you have to wait another 15 minutes. Would you please have some drinks while you are waiting? It's on the house.

    让我查看一下……抱歉,先生,是我上错了。我现在就去帮您换一下,可是您得再等上15分钟。能否请您边喝饮料再等一会儿,饮料由我们餐厅免费提供。

    C: That's all right.

    好吧。

    * * *

    W: Thank you, sir. It will not happen again.

    谢谢你,先生。这样的事情不会再发生了。

    0/0
      上一篇:服务英语·上菜服务 黄金句 下一篇:服务英语·上菜服务 知识加油站

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)