服务英语·抱怨和意外 情景对话
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    服务英语·抱怨和意外 情景对话

    1. 对菜品的投诉

    W=Waiter (服务员) C=Customer (顾客)

    C: Hey, waiter, come here.

    嘿,服务员,过来。

    W: What is the matter, sir?

    怎么了,先生?

    * * *

    C: I have a complaint. Please ask your manager here.

    我要投诉,找你们经理来。

    W: Sir, is there anything unsatisfying?

    先生,有什么地方不满意吗?

    * * *

    C: Look at the soup. There is a fly floating over it.

    看这汤,上面漂着一只苍蝇。

    W: That is impossible. I have checked it carefully.

    不可能啊,我仔细检查过了呀。

    * * *

    C: Anyway, I want to see your manager.

    不管怎样,我要见你们经理。

    W: OK, I go to find our manager.

    好,我去找我们经理。

    * * *

    C: I need you give me a reasonable explanation.

    我需要你们给我个合理的解释。

    W: We will, please wait a moment.

    会的,请稍等。

    2. 对账单的抱怨

    W=Waiter (服务员) C=Customer (顾客)

    C: Hey, waiter! Could I have the bill, please?

    嘿,服务员,请把账单给我好吗?

    W: Of course! Here you are!

    好的,给。

    * * *

    C: Thanks.

    谢谢。

    W: Do you have any questions?

    您有什么疑问吗?

    * * *

    C: Yes, I don't think the number is right.

    是的,我不认为这个数字是对的。

    W: Let me check! Sir, I think the number has no problem.

    我查查,先生,我想这个数字没问题。

    * * *

    C: But I don't think such a common dinner should cost me so much!

    但是我不认为一顿普通的晚餐要这么贵。

    W: I think so, but the red wine you had is very expensive!

    是的,但是您喝的红酒是很贵的!

    * * *

    C: How come!

    怎么会这样!

    W: You have ordered the most expensive brandy in our restaurant. I think that is the main reason of your expensive bill.

    您点了我们饭店里最贵的白兰地酒。我想这就是您的账单为什么会这么贵的主要原因。

    * * *

    C: Oh, my god. I have totally forgotten to look at the price when ordering the wine.

    噢,天啊。我在点酒的时候完全忘记了看价钱。

    W: I am sorry, sir. But you have to pay it at its original price.

    我很抱歉先生,但您还是要按原价支付。

    * * *

    C: Fine, may I ask for a discount?

    好吧,我可以要求打个折吗?

    3. 在餐厅就餐的突发事件

    W=Waiter (服务员) C=Customer (顾客)

    C: Is that the Xinhua Restaurant?

    请问是新华餐厅吗?

    W: Yes, it is. May I help you?

    是的,有需要我效劳的地方吗?

    * * *

    C: Yes. I had breakfast in your restaurant this morning and left my glasses there. Have you found them?

    是的,我今天早上在贵餐厅用餐时把眼镜遗落在那边。你们有没有看到?

    W: May I have your name, please?

    请问您贵姓?

    * * *

    C: Yes, it's Mary.

    我叫玛丽。

    W: Could you describe them, please?

    能否请您描述一下那副眼镜的外形?

    * * *

    C: Yes, they are a pair of brown ladies horn rimmed glasses with blur tinted lenses.

    好的,那是一副棕色角质镜框女用眼镜,蓝色镜片。

    W: Could you hold the line, please? I'll check it for you.

    请不要挂断好吗?我去帮您查查看。

    * * *

    C: OK.

    好的。

    W: I'm very sorry to have kept you waiting. We have found your glasses, madam.

    让您久等了。我们找到您的眼镜了,女士。

    * * *

    C: Wonderful. I'll come to pick it up at once.

    太好了。我马上就过去取。

    W: You can get them at the Cashier's Desk at the entrance.

    您可以在入口处的出纳台取。

    * * *

    C: Fine. Thank you very much.

    好的。谢谢你。

    W: You're welcome.

    不客气。

    0/0
      上一篇:服务英语·抱怨和意外 黄金句 下一篇:服务英语·抱怨和意外 知识加油站

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)