服务英语·结账买单 情景对话
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    服务英语·结账买单 情景对话

    1. 结账打包带走

    W=Waiter (服务员) C=Customer (顾客)

    W: Are you through with your meal?

    你们吃完了吗?

    C: Yes, we are. Could we have the check, please?

    吃完了。请拿账单来。

    * * *

    W: Here is your check, 86 dollars in total. I can take care of it when you're ready.

    给您,一共86元。如果你们要付账,我可以帮你们拿去结账。

    C: Do you accept cheque?

    你们收支票吗?

    * * *

    W: No, I'm sorry, we don't. We accept credit cards and cash.

    对不起,我们不收。我们只收信用卡和现金。

    C: Well, I don't have any cash with me. So I'll have to pay by credit.

    我没带现金。我必须用信用卡结账了。

    * * *

    W: Thank you, I will be right back.

    谢谢你,我马上就回来。

    C: Oh, please wait for a minute. I want to take home the left overs.

    请稍等一会。我想把剩下的食物带走。

    * * *

    W: I see. I will bring some food boxes for you.

    我明白。我会为您拿一个打包盒。

    C: Thank you.

    谢谢。

    2. 具体解释账单

    W=Waiter (服务员) C=Customer (顾客)

    C: Could we have our bill, please?

    请拿账单,可以吗?

    W: Sure, sir. How would you like to have your bill, a bill for three or a bill for each?

    好的。请问你们要怎么结账?三人合起来结还是分开结?

    * * *

    C: A bill for three, please.

    合起来结。

    W: Here's your bill, sir. It's eighty-seven dollars. Please have a check on it.

    这是您的账单,先生。共87元。请核对。

    * * *

    C: Would you mind explaining this to me? What is No.4?

    你不介意给我解释一下吧?第四项是什么?

    W: Of course, not. Let me see... No. 4 is the main course and it is 38, not 33.

    当然不介意。让我看看······ 第四项是主菜,是38元,不是33元。

    * * *

    C: I see. Is service charge included?

    我知道了。服务费包括了吗?

    W: Yes, the service charge is 15%.

    包括了。服务费是15%。

    * * *

    C: All right. Can I pay with my credit card?

    好的。我能用信用卡付吗?

    W: I'm sorry we don't accept credit cards.

    对不起,我们不接受信用卡。

    * * *

    C: Oh, I'm sorry to hear that.

    噢,那太遗憾了。

    W: But we accept checks.

    但我们接受支票。

    * * *

    C: Good. We will pay the bill by check.

    好吧。那我们就用支票支付吧。

    W: OK.

    好的。

    3. 账单出错

    W=Waiter (服务员) C=Customer (顾客)

    W: What can I do for you?

    有什么需要帮助的吗?

    C: Hello, can I have my bill?

    你好,请把我的账单拿过来好吗?

    * * *

    W: Sure, just a moment. How would you like to pay?

    好的,请稍等。您想以何种方式付款呢?

    C: Do you accept credit cards?

    你们接受信用卡吗?

    * * *

    W: I'm sorry we don't accept credit cards.

    对不起,我们不接受信用卡。

    C: I'll pay in cash then. Can I pay here?

    那我就付现金吧。可以在这儿付账吗?

    * * *

    W: Yeah, of course.

    好的,当然可以。

    C: Can we take a look at our bill first?

    我们能先看一下账单吗?

    * * *

    W: Yes, I will bring it to you right now.

    可以,我现在就去把它拿过来。

    C: I think there is a mistake in the bill.

    我觉得账单上有一些错误。

    * * *

    W: Let me see. I am very sorry, sir. I have taken the wrong bill, and I will change it now.

    让我看一下。很抱歉,先生,我拿错账单了,我现在就去把您的账单给拿过来。

    C: Take care of it next time.

    下次小心点。

    * * *

    W: I will. Could you check it again?

    我会的。可不可以麻烦再确认一次账单?

    C: This is our bill. By the way, we like to pay separately.

    这次对了。顺便说一下,我们想要分开算账。

    * * *

    W: OK, everyone should pay 68 yuan.

    好的,每人应付68元。

    C: Here you are. May I have the receipt, please.

    这是钱,请给我收据。

    0/0
      上一篇:服务英语·结账买单 黄金句 下一篇:服务英语·结账买单 黄金句

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)