服务英语·酒吧服务 情景对话
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    服务英语·酒吧服务 情景对话

    1. 客人点单

    W=Waiter (服务员) C=Customer (顾客)

    W: What would you like to drink, sir?

    你想要喝点儿什么?

    C: Some coffee, please.

    要杯咖啡。

    * * *

    W: Would you like it with sugar?

    需要加糖吗?

    C: No, black. By the way, is there Chinese coffee?

    不要。要纯咖啡。顺便问一下,有中国咖啡吗?

    * * *

    W: We have got Hainan and Yunnan coffee. They are famous throughout the world.

    我们有海南咖啡和云南咖啡。这两个在国际上都很有名。

    C: Do Chinese people like coffee?

    中国人爱喝咖啡吗?

    * * *

    W: Not much. It's regarded as a foreign drink. We don't care if there's no coffee, but we can't stand it if there is no tea.

    不经常喝。咖啡被视为外来饮料,我们不在乎有没有咖啡,但没有茶却令人难以忍受。

    C: I'm from Germany. The Germans love coffee very much, but I have never heard of Chinese coffee. Since I'm in China now, I should taste Chinese coffee, right?

    我是德国人。我们非常喜欢咖啡,但我从不知道还有中国咖啡。既然我来到中国,我应该喝中国的咖啡,对吧?

    * * *

    W: Good idea. A cup of black Chinese coffee?

    不错。你要一杯中国产的纯咖啡吗?

    C: Yes.

    是的。

    * * *

    W: Please wait a moment!

    请稍等!

    C: All right.

    好的。

    2. 给顾客推荐酒

    W=Waiter (服务员) C=Customer (顾客)

    W: Good evening, madam and sir.

    先生女士晚上好。

    C: Hello.

    你好。

    * * *

    W: Can I help you?

    你们想喝点什么?

    C: I can hardly decide what to drink. Can you suggest one for me?

    我决定不了喝哪个,你能给我推荐一个吗?

    * * *

    W: What do you think of cocktails?

    鸡尾酒如何?

    C: That's a good idea. Two cocktails, please.

    好主意。请来两杯鸡尾酒。

    * * *

    W: Both are alcoholic cocktails, aren't they?

    两杯含酒精的鸡尾酒,对吗?

    C: A non-alcoholic one for this madam, please. One with brandy for me.

    请给这位女士一杯无酒精的鸡尾酒。我要含白兰地的鸡尾酒。

    * * *

    W: What about brandy Alexander, sir? There is mint liqueur, lemon juice, ice and brandy.

    先生,亚历山大如何?它含有薄荷、柠檬汁、冰块和白兰地。

    C: That sounds good. I will take this one.

    听起来不错,我就要这个了。

    * * *

    W: OK. One brandy Alexander and one non-alcoholic cocktail.

    好的。一杯亚历山大,一杯无酒精的鸡尾酒。

    C: Yes.

    是的。

    * * *

    W: Anything else?

    还需要其他的吗?

    C: No, thanks.

    不需要了,谢谢。

    * * *

    W: Please wait a moment!

    请稍等!

    3. 给客人上错酒

    W=Waiter (服务员) C=Customer (顾客)

    W: Hello, this is your wine, sir. Enjoy, please.

    你好,这是您的酒,请用。

    C: Oh. No, this is not the wine I ordered. What I want is Dynasty, not Great Wall.

    噢,不对,这不是我要的酒。我要的是王朝葡萄酒,而不是长城。

    * * *

    W: I'm sorry, terribly sorry. I'll change it for you immediately.

    对不起,实在对不起。我马上去换酒。

    (A minute later.)

    (片刻之后。)

    W: Sir, here you are. I hope I'm right this time.

    先生,您的酒。这次不会错了。

    C: Let me have a look. Dynasty white wine, that's right. You know, both of them are Chinese wine, but Dynasty tastes more like European one. By the way, are there other Chinese wines?

    让我看看。王朝白葡萄酒,对了。你知道王朝、长城都是中国葡萄酒,但王朝更接近欧洲口味。你们还有别的中国葡萄酒吗?

    * * *

    W: Yes. I think there is Dragon Seal wine.

    有的。有龙徽葡萄酒。

    C: It must be as good as Dynasty. I like Chinese white wine.

    它一定和王朝一样的好。我喜欢中国的白葡萄酒。

    * * *

    W: I'm glad to hear that. Here are some peanuts, and they are free. Please enjoy yourself.

    很高兴你能喜欢中国葡萄酒。这是你的花生米,请免费享用。

    0/0
      上一篇:服务英语·酒吧服务 黄金句 下一篇:服务英语·酒吧服务 知识加油站

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)