服务英语·门厅服务 黄金句
1. 接待来宾
1) Welcome to World Trade Hotel. I'm..., what should I call you, please?
欢迎光临国贸大饭店。我是……,请问我该怎么称呼您呢?
2) Good morning/afternoon/evening, Sir/Madam. What can I do for you?
先生/女士,你好!请问我能为您做点什么?
3) My name is..., is there anything else I can do for you, just let me know.
我叫……,如果需要我为您做些什么,请告诉我。
4) If you have any problems, please feel free to contact us.
如果你有任何需要,请随时联系我们。
5) Have you made a reservation?/Have you booked the room?/Are you the VIP?
请问有预订吗?/请问您是会员吗?
6) What kind of room would you like?
请问您需要什么类型的房间?
7) Sorry, I don't quite understand.
对不起,我不是很明白。
8) I'm afraid the rooms have been fully booked for that time.
抱歉,我们那个时段已经订满了。
9) It's the hot/peak/busy season.
这是酒店业的旺季。
10) Excuse me, How should I spell it, please?
打扰一下,您能拼写一下您的名字吗?
11) We can only keep your table/room till…
我们只能保留您的房间到……
2. 指路
1) Let me show your room, this way please.
让我带您到房间,这边请。
2) Walk straight ahead.
一直往前走。
3) Turn left/right.
往左/右转。
4) Go upstairs/downstairs.
上/下楼。
5) Take the lift to the third floor.
乘电梯到三楼。
6) The lifts are in the lobby near the main entrance.
电梯间在大厅靠大门处。
7) The bellman will show you the way to the banquet hall.
大堂服务员将领您去宴会厅。
8) There is a washroom at the end of the corridor.
洗手间在走廊尽头。
9) The post and cable service is opposite the bar.
邮电所在酒吧对面。
10) The bank is next to the shop.
银行在小卖部隔壁。