服务英语·礼宾服务 情景对话
1. 客人在门口时
D= Doorman (门童) G= Guest (宾客)
D: Good evening, sir. Welcome to our hotel.
晚上好。欢迎光临!
G: Good evening.
晚上好。
* * *
D: Excuse me, sir. So you have got altogether four pieces of luggages?
对不起,先生,您一共带了4件行李是吗?
G: Yes.
是的。
* * *
D: Ok. Leave it to me, sir. I'll take care of your luggages.
好的,让我帮您拿吧,我会照看好行李的。
G: Thank you.
谢谢。
* * *
D: Not at all. The Reception Desk is straight ahead. This way, please.
不客气,先生。总台就在前面,这边请。
2. 带领客人到房间
B= Bellboy (行李员) G= Guest (宾客)
B: Is this everything you have, sir?
这是全部的行李吗,先生?
G: Yes, that's everything.
是的。
* * *
B: OK, May I have a look at your room card?
能不能让我看下您的房卡?
G: Oh, yes. It's 1101.
噢,好的。我住1101房。
* * *
B: I see. Now please follow me. I'll show you to your room.
好的。请跟我来,现在我带您去您的房间。
G: Where is the western restaurant?
西餐厅在哪呢?
* * *
B: Oh, it's on the first floor. Get out the lift and turn right, sir.
在一楼,先生。出电梯右转就到了。
G: When will it open?
什么时候开呢?
* * *
B: The service time is from 10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
营业时间是早上10点到晚上10点。
G: OK.
好。
* * *
B: Here we are, sir. Room 1101. Let me help you open the door.
我们到了先生,1101房。让我帮您开门吧。
3. 门开后
B= Bellboy (行李员) G= Guest (宾客)
B: After you, sir. Do you mind if I put your luggage here?
您先请先生,我把您的行李放在这里好吗?
G: It's OK, Thank you very much.
好的,非常感谢。
* * *
B: That's my job. How do you like this room?
这是我们工作。房间如何呢,先生?
G: It's very cozy. I like it very much.
非常舒适,我很喜欢。
* * *
B: Right, is there anything else I can do for you?
还有其他需要吗?
G: No, Thank you.
没了,谢谢。
* * *
B: OK, good night.
不客气。晚安。