服务英语·问讯服务 情景对话
1. 信息问讯
R= Receptionist (接待员) G= Guest (宾客)
G: Is there any place in the hotel where we can amuse ourselves?
旅馆里有什么娱乐场所吗?
R: If you want to take a walk, you can go to the garden.
如果你想散步,可以去花园。
* * *
G: That sounds good. But is there the only place to go?
听起来不错,是唯一的去处吗?
R: No, sir. There is a recreation centre on the ground floor. You can play billiards, table tennis, bridge and go bowling.
不,先生。在一楼有一个娱乐中心,你可以打台球、乒乓球、桥牌和保龄球。
* * *
G: Is there a place where we can listen to some music?
有一个我们可以听一些音乐的地方吗?
R: Yes, sir. There is a music teahouse where you can enjoy both classical music and modern music, while having some Chinese tea or other soft drinks.
是的,先生。有一个音乐茶座,您可以在那里一边欣赏古典音乐和现代音乐,一边品中国茶或喝软饮料。
* * *
G: Oh, great! Thank you very much.
哦,太好了!非常感谢你。
R: It's my pleasure.
不客气。
2. 酒店信息介绍
R= Receptionist (接待员) G= Guest (宾客)
G: Would you please tell me the daily service hours of the dining room?
您能告诉我餐厅每天的服务时间吗?
R: Certainly. From 7:00 a. m. to 10:00 p.m.
当然可以。从早上7点到晚上10点。
* * *
G: When will the bar and cafe open?
酒吧和咖啡厅什么时候营业呢?
R: From 3:00 p.m. to midnight.
从下午3点 一直到午夜。
* * *
G: Does the guest house offer any other service?
宾馆还提供其他服务吗?
R: Oh, we have a barber shop, a laundry, a store, post services, a newspaper stand, a billiard, table tennis, video games and so on.
哦,我们有美容院、干洗店、商店、邮电服务、报刊供应柜、弹子房、乒乓球和电子游戏等。
* * *
G: It's jolly good!
真的很不错。
R: You may have your shopping and amusements there.
您可以在那儿购物娱乐。
* * *
G: Thank you for the information. Can I get a tourist map in the hotel?
谢谢你,在宾馆我能买到游览地图吗?
R: Yes, you may go to the lobby and buy it at the newspaper stand there. With the map, you can find your way around.
可以,你可以去走廊那儿的报刊亭买一份。有了地图您就可以熟悉周围的路了。
* * *
G: Good. And where can I have my laundry done?
好。那我去哪里洗衣服呢?
R: There's a plastic bag in the bathroom. Just put your laundry in it. It will be picked up after we make the bed every morning. Here is the room key.
洗漱间有个塑料袋,您只要把您要洗的衣物放在里面就行了。每天整理完床铺后我们就会把它们取走。这是您房间的钥匙。
* * *
G: Should I keep the key with me?
我要随身带着钥匙吗?
R: At the service counter, there are attendants on duty all day. Please leave the key with the service counter when you go out.
我们服务台每天都有服务生值班。您外出的时候可以把房间钥匙留在服务台。
* * *
G: Yes, I know. Thanks.
好,我知道了。谢谢。
R: And then, you might keep your valuables: diamonds, necklace, ear-rings, etc., in the vault of the guest house.
另外,您可以把您的贵重物品如钻石、项链、耳环等存在酒店的保险柜。
* * *
G: You offer very good service in this guest house. Thank you a lot.
你们提供了很好的客房服务,非常感谢。
R: Thank you, Mr. Taylor. I hope you enjoy staying here. In the meantime, the hot water supply in this guest house is from 6:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
谢谢,泰勒先生。我希望您在这儿过的愉快,另外客房开水供应时间是早上6点至晚上12点。
* * *
G: Oh, that sounds good. I feel like taking a bath right now. I'm used to having a bath at 9 o'clock every morning.
哦,那很不错。我现在想泡个澡。我习惯早上九点钟的时候洗澡。
R: In the bathroom, everything has already been prepared, such as toilet soaps, towels, bathing towels, bathrobes, slippers, toilet paper, shampoo, combs, brushes, shavers and bathing caps.
浴室里所有洗浴用品都准备好了,如肥皂、毛巾、浴巾、浴衣、拖鞋、手纸、洗发液、梳子、牙刷、剃须刀和浴帽。
* * *
G: Thank you for your information.
谢谢你提供的信息。