服务英语·行李寄存 情景对话
1. 入住寄存
S= Staff (员工) G= Guest (宾客)
G: I'd like to leave this with you.
我想把这个存您这。
S: Certainly, ma'am. Is there anything valuable or fragile in your bag?
好的,太太。你袋子里有什么贵重的或易碎的东西吗?
* * *
G: No.
没有。
S: Thank you. Here is your tag 33.
谢谢,这是你的33号号码牌。
* * *
G: When does the cloakroom close?
衣帽间什么时候关?
S: This cloakroom is open until 9:00 p. m.
衣帽间开放到晚上9点。
* * *
G: Oh, dear! I won't be back until about 10:30 tonight. Where can I pick up my bag?
天啦,我直到晚上10点半左右才回来。我到哪里去拿我的包?
S: We will transfer your bag to the Lobby Cloakroom. You may collectit there, ma'am.
我们将把您的包放到大厅的衣帽间。您可以到那儿去取,太太。
* * *
G: I see. Thanks a lot.
我明白了,非常感谢。
S: You're welcome!
不用谢!
2. 退房寄存
S= Staff (员工) G= Guest (宾客)
S: Front Desk. May I help you?
服务台,能为您效劳吗?
G: I'm going to check out tomorrow, but I will be back in a week. Can I leave my luggage here?
我会在明天退房,但一星期后会回来,我可以把行李存在酒店里吗?
* * *
S: Yes, sure. We do have a storage service. When will you check out tomorrow?
当然可以,先生,我们是有寄存服务的,请问您明天什么时候退房?
G: About nine-thirty in the morning.
大约早上9:30吧。
* * *
S: Then shall we arrange the bellboy to pick up your luggage at 9:00?
那么我们安排服务生9点来取行李可以吗?
G: Sure.
可以。
* * *
S: May I have your room number, please?
请告诉我您的房间号码,好吗?
G: 1218.
1218。
* * *
S: 1218. We'll collect your luggage at 9:00 tomorrow. Would you then come to the Front Desk to get your storage receipt, please?
1218。我们明早9点来取行李,然后麻烦您之后到服务台来取收据。
G: Thank you very much, bye!
谢谢,再见。
* * *
S: You're welcome. Goodbye.
不用客气,再见。