服务英语·行李寄存 黄金句
1. 寄存请求
1) I'd like to leave this with you.
我想把这个先存您这儿。
2) Can I leave my luggage here?
请问我可以把行李存在酒店里吗?
3) When does the cloakroom close?
衣帽间什么时候关?
4) I want to deposit my case in the checkroom
我想把箱子放在行李寄存处。
5) Where can I deposit my baggage?
哪里能寄存行李?
6) Do you want to store luggage?
您想寄存行李吗?
7) Will you deposit your luggage?
您要不要寄存行李?
8) I would like to have a safety box.
我想要个保险柜。
9) Can I rent a safety box?
我能在此租个保险柜吗?
10) Can I deposit valuables here?
我能寄存贵重物品吗?
11) I'd like to leave this bag with you.
我想把这个包寄存在这里。
2. 回复寄存
1) We do have a storage service.
我们是有寄存服务的。
2) Is there anything valuable or fragile in your bag?
您袋子里有什么贵重的或易碎的东西吗?
3) Here is your tag 33.
这是您的33号标签。
4) This cloakroom is open until 9:00 p.m.
衣帽间开放到晚上9点。
5) Then shall we arrange the bellboy to pick up your luggage at 9:00?
那么我们安排服务生9点来取行李可以吗?
6) We'll collect your luggage at 9:00 tomorrow. Would you then come to the Front Desk to get your storage receipt, please?
我们明早9点来取行李,然后麻烦您到服务台来取收据。
7) Sorry, there is no baggage storage in the hotel.
对不起,我们宾馆没有行李寄存处。
8) Certainly, sir. Please go through the formalities.
当然可以,先生。请您办一下寄存手续。
9) Keep the luggage claim tag, and for pickup, please show the second half of this card.
请保存好行李寄存卡,当您来取回行李时,请出示这张卡的下半联。
10) How many pieces of luggages do you have?
请问您一共有几件行李?
11) You may pick up your bags from the Bell Captain's Desk.
您可以到行李部取您的包。
12) Could you please come down to the Bell Captain's Desk with your claim tag to pick up your bags, sir?
先生,请您拿着行李牌到行李部来取您的包。
13) This is your claim tag, sir. We'll keep your luggage at the Bell Captain's Desk. Could you pick it up there, please?
这是您的行李寄存卡,先生。我们将把您的行李寄存在行李部,请您到那里取行李,好吗?