双语·《西尔维娅·普拉斯诗集》 瘫痪
教程:译林版·西尔维娅·普拉斯诗集  浏览:165  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    Paralytic
    瘫痪

    It happens. Will it go on?——
    这事发生了。还会继续吗?——

    My mind a rock,
    我的头脑,一块岩石,

    No fingers to grip, no tongue,
    没有手指可抓,没有舌头,

    My god the iron lung
    我的上帝,铁似的肺

    That loves me, pumps
    喜欢我,仿佛

    My two
    两只

    Dust bags in and out,
    垃圾袋呼进呼出,

    Will not
    不会

    Let me relapse
    让我旧病复发

    While the day outside glides by like ticker tape.
    而白昼消逝像报价机纸带。

    The night brings violets,
    夜晚带来紫罗兰花,

    Tapestries of eyes,
    缀满眼睛的挂毯,

    Lights,
    一盏盏灯,

    The soft anonymous
    温柔匿名的

    Talkers:‘You all right?’
    说话人:“你没事吧?”

    The starched, inaccessible breast.
    硬挺,不可接近的胸脯。

    Dead egg, I lie
    已死的家伙,我整个

    Whole
    躺在

    On a whole world I cannot touch,
    我无法触及的整个世界,

    At the white, tight
    躺在我,睡椅

    Drum of my sleeping couch
    白色绷紧的突起物上

    Photographs visit me——
    照片让我回忆——

    My wife, dead and flat, in 1920 furs,
    我的妻,已死的矮个,身穿二十年代的皮草

    Mouth full of pearls,
    满嘴珍珠,

    Two girls
    两个女儿

    As flat as she, who whisper‘We’re your daughters’.
    与她一样矮,低语“我们是你的女儿。”

    The still waters
    静止的水

    Wrap my lips,
    覆盖我的双唇,

    Eyes, nose and ears,
    双眼,鼻子,双耳,

    A clear
    一张透明的

    Cellophane I cannot crack.
    玻璃纸,我无法撕裂。

    On my bare back
    在我裸露的背上

    I smile, a buddha, all
    我微笑,一尊佛像,所有的

    Wants, desire
    欲望,渴望

    Falling from me like rings
    从我身上落下,仿佛光环

    Hugging their lights.
    拥抱它们的一盏盏灯。

    The claw
    木兰的

    Of the magnolia,
    瓣爪

    Drunk on its own scents,
    醉于自己的芬香,

    Asks nothing of life.
    不向生活索求。

    (1963/01/29. pp.266—267. No. 217)
    * * *

    0/0
      上一篇:双语·《西尔维娅·普拉斯诗集》 岁月 下一篇:双语·《西尔维娅·普拉斯诗集》 图腾

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)