双语·《西尔维娅·普拉斯诗集》 另一个
教程:译林版·西尔维娅·普拉斯诗集  浏览:186  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    The Other
    另一个

    You come in late, wiping your lips.
    你来迟了,擦着你的双唇。

    What did I leave untouched on the doorstep—
    我留在门阶上原封不动的

    White Nike,
    白色奈基女神,

    Streaming between my walls?
    在我的墙之间流淌?

    Smilingly, blue lightning
    微笑着,蓝色闪电

    Assumes, like a meathook, the burden of his parts.
    以为,像肉钩,他身体各部的重负。

    The police love you, you confess everything.
    警察喜欢你,你承认了一切。

    Bright hair, shoe-black, old plastic,
    光亮的头发,黑色的鞋,陈旧的塑料,

    Is my life so intriguing?
    我的生活如此让你好奇吗?

    Is it for this you widen your eye-rings?
    就为此,你睁大了你的眼睛?

    Is it for this the air motes depart?
    就为此,空气中的尘埃分开?

    They are not air motes, they are corpuscles.
    它们不是空气中的尘埃,它们是血细胞。

    Open your handbag. What is that bad smell?
    打开你的手提包。那恶臭是什么?

    It is your knitting, busily
    是你的编织物,你忙着

    Hooking itself to itself,
    一针勾住一针。

    It is your sticky candies.
    是你黏黏的糖果。

    I have your head on my wall.
    你的头倚靠在我的腹壁。

    Navel cords, blue-red and lucent,
    脐带,蓝红色,光亮透明,

    Shriek from my belly like arrows, and these I ride.
    我腹部传来如箭的尖叫,我骑箭而来。

    O moon-glow, o sick one,
    唉,月光暗淡,病态的月亮,

    The stolen horses, the fornications
    被偷的马,通奸行为

    Circle a womb of marble.
    形成大理石般的子宫。

    Where are you going
    你去哪里

    That you suck breath like mileage?
    你的呼吸仿佛消耗旅行英里数?

    Sulfurous adulteries grieve in a dream.
    淫欲的通奸行为在梦中哀伤。

    Cold glass, how you insert yourself
    冰冷的玻璃,你这样将自己

    Between myself and myself.
    插入我自己与自己之间。

    I scratch like a cat.
    我像猫一样乱抓乱写。

    The blood that runs is dark fruit—
    那流动的鲜血是深色水果——

    An effect, a cosmetic.
    一种效果,一种化妆品。

    You smile.
    你微笑了。

    No, it is not fatal.
    不,它不是致命的。

    (1962/07/02. pp.201—202. No.168)
    * * *

    0/0
      上一篇:双语·《西尔维娅·普拉斯诗集》 莱斯博斯岛 下一篇:双语·《西尔维娅·普拉斯诗集》 突然死亡

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程