《爱,死亡与机器人》第三季 第二集台词(中英)
教程:爱,死亡和机器人第三季  浏览:783  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    海怪 背风侧
    Thanapod! Leeward side!

    我相信这是唯一公平的方式
    I believe this to be the only fair way.

    该你了 塞尔
    Off you go, Cert.


    Go on now.

    沉住气
    Steady on.

    谢谢你 梅利斯先生
    Thank you, Mr. Melis.

    谢天谢地
    Thank Cerval!

    谢天谢地
    Thank Cerval.

    既然我们选出了新领袖
    So, now that we've chosen a leader...

    将由我来决定让谁去
    I will be picking who goes.

    好吧 好吧
    All right! All right.

    你们不用推我
    You needn't manhandle me further.

    我愿意去
    I go willingly.

    我会报告我所看到的
    I shall report what I see.

    行 去吧
    Yeah. Do that.

    祝你好运
    Good luck.

    很好
    Wonderful.

    辉腾岛
    Phaiden Island.

    什么
    Beg your pardon?

    带我去
    Take me.

    我要吃肉
    Me eat meat.

    我的天-我要吃肉
    - Oh my. - Me eat meat.

    当然了
    Of course.

    但首先 你和我必须达成协议
    But first, you and I must come to an agreement.

    最重要的是
    Most importantly,

    我是唯一一个能指挥这条船的人
    I am the only one who can keep this ship on a straight keel.

    你得让我活着
    Me, you need intact.

    不能吃我
    Unconsumed.

    你明白吗
    Do you understand?

    很好
    Good.

    你手上还有个东西
    Now, there is one more thing you have...

    我得拿走
    which I shall require.

    你们好啊
    Hello.

    发生了什么
    What happened?

    托林
    Torrin!

    我跟他商量好了
    I negotiated with it...

    你们也必须听我的
    as you must now with me.

    听好了 我没心情再说第二遍
    Listen carefully, I am in no mood to repeat myself.

    那东西会说话
    The thing speaks.

    你和一只螃蟹聊天了
    You had a conversation with a crustacean?

    我没耐心去解释了
    Which I haven't the patience to explain beyond saying that it wants passage

    它想去最近的岛屿
    to the nearest island.

    我们看到了那个海怪的肆意妄为
    We saw that beast do exactly what it pleased.

    你要我们相信你会对付它
    You'd have us believe you will go up against it?

    事实上 想活下来 就得把它送过去
    If, in fact, we do transport it in the hopes it will spare our lives,

    我们没东西给它吃了
    we have nothing substantial to feed it.

    而且它吃过人肉了
    And as it has acquired a taste for...

    那他怎样 反正他也快死了 对吧
    What about him then? He's already half done, isn't he?

    是啊 他看起来快不行了
    Yeah, he looks quite unwell.

    我弟弟比任何对他指手画脚的人
    He's half more alive than anyone else will be

    都会更长寿
    that points a crooked finger at my brother.

    够了
    Enough!

    大家要共渡难关
    We reside together in this misfortune.

    那我们又回到原点了
    Which puts us right back where we started.

    但是 尚特 你说得没错
    But, Chantre, you are correct.

    我们又要做一个糟糕又可怕的决定
    We find ourselves faced again with a grim and terrible decision.

    除非
    Unless

    我们已经做了决定
    it's already been made.

    就是这样
    That's it.

    慢慢品尝吧
    Every last bite.

    辉腾岛
    Phaiden Island.

    它想去那儿
    This is where it wants to be taken.

    虽然我们是顺风 但也还有一天半的行程
    With the wind at our backs, it's still another day and a half.

    而且如果让海怪上岸
    And allowing this thanapod ashore

    就意味着毫无戒心的辉腾岛岛民会被袭击
    would mean unleashing it on unsuspecting Phaiden citizenry.

    听起来不错
    Sounds good.

    凭我的经验 唾弃你和认同你一样快
    Just as soon spit on you as nod, in my experience.

    我经历过
    That happened to me.

    两次
    Twice.

    不过 我想提出另一种可能性
    Nevertheless, I propose another possibility.

    更远处有些荒废的无名小岛
    These nameless islands further on are deserted.

    也许我们可以偷偷把它送去那
    We may be able to take the monster there without it even realizing.

    这样能挽救很多无辜的人
    This course of action offers a chance at sparing countless innocent lives.

    行吧 我们投票决定
    Fine, we shall put it to a vote.

    你们每个人都能发表意见
    Each of you will have equal voice.

    不记名投票 没人知道别人的投票结果
    It will be a secret ballot with no man knowing any other man's choice.

    你们自己做好标记 叠好
    You will privately mark and fold your ballots,

    然后交给我
    then return them to me.

    画圈代表支持驶离有人居住的海岸
    A circle will indicate a vote to sail beyond the peopled shores

    尽管存在风险
    despite the risk.

    画叉代表继续前往最近的辉腾岛
    And an X is a vote for a shorter voyage to Phaiden Island.

    表示你愿意实现海怪的愿望
    X means you fulfill the creature's wish.

    让良心指引你
    Let conscience be your guide.

    我先坦白一点
    I begin with a confession.

    通过制造折角和不规则边缘
    By a folded corner here, an irregular edge there,

    我区分了每张投票纸 除了我没人知道都是谁的
    I made each of these ballots unique, unbeknown to anyone but myself.

    我在分发时格外留心 我负责任地说
    Having paid strict attention as I handed them out, the duty falls to me

    我已成功地找到了我们之中的懦夫
    to reveal I have succeeded in ferreting out the cowards in our midst.

    他说什么-他说我们中有人是懦夫
    W-what did he say?-he said there are cowards.

    如果能保全自己 这些胆小如鼠的懦夫
    Craven cowards who would gladly betray a stranger

    会毫不犹豫地背叛陌生人
    if it meant saving their own skin.

    这两个懦夫选择把我们可怕的负担
    Two cowards who voted to pass our terrible burden

    扔给辉腾岛上毫无防备的男人 女人和儿童
    to the defenseless men, women, and children of Phaiden Island.

    -梅利斯先生 请向右走一步 -什么
    - Mr. Melis, step to your right, please. - Excuse me?

    他说"向右走一步"
    He said, "Step to your right."

    好的
    Okay.

    很好 谢谢
    Very kind, thank you.

    一石二鸟 虽然不愉快 但有必要
    Done and done. Nearly as unpleasant as it was necessary.

    我们终于在精神 目标和目的上实现了团结
    United we are at last, in spirit, goal, and purpose.

    苏珀林先生 请调整我们的航向
    Mr. Suparin, adjust our course please.

    饭量翻倍 进食间隔时间翻倍
    Double the meal, double the time in between.

    但愿如此
    One would hope.

    等等 先生 求你了
    Wait, sir. Please!

    他们逼我的
    They made me.

    托林
    Torrin.

    托林
    Torrin!

    托林
    Torrin!

    你叫我吗
    You rang?

    辉腾岛
    Phaiden Island.

    辉腾岛
    Phaiden Island.


    Yes.

    务必耐心 我们正前往...
    Patience is the word of the day. We are well on our way...

    饿
    Hungry.

    饿
    Hungry.

    当然
    Of course.

    这么多张嘴等着吃
    So many mouths to feed.

    要马上吃东西
    Must eat soon.

    我们要吃东西
    We must eat.

    那就是辉腾岛
    There lies Phaiden Island.

    越来越近了
    Closer by the minute.

    我愿把我人生中这次失败的尝试
    I am willing to see the failed attempt on my life

    当作是士气低落的表现
    as an expression of low morale,

    但这个噩梦很快就要结束了
    but this nightmare is very nearly at an end.

    我发誓
    I swear it.

    明天呢 先生 如果下面那位朋友...
    And tomorrow, sir? If your friend below us gets...

    保持航向
    Maintain course!

    时间到了就喊我
    And wake me at the toll of the hour.

    我拒绝加入他们
    I refused to participate.

    我很感激
    And for that I am grateful.

    公平起见
    In the spirit of fairness,

    我之前骗了你们
    I lied before.

    我并没在投票纸上做标记
    I didn't actually mark the ballots.

    没必要
    I didn't have to.

    你们都画了叉
    Every one of you made an X.

    我们到了
    We've arrived!

    出来
    Show yourself.

    辉腾岛
    Phaiden Island.


    Yes.

    你知道
    As you know,

    玉貂鲨身上没什么好吃的
    there's not much good eating on a jable shark.


    The meat

    很油腻
    is greasy.


    And the hide

    太硬 做不了衣服
    is too tough for any garment.

    但它们身上多的是...
    But what they do have in abundance...


    is oil.

    有壳保护
    Shell protects.

    目标不在你
    It's not for you.

    0/0
      上一篇:《爱,死亡与机器人》第三季 第一集台词(中英) 下一篇:《爱,死亡与机器人》第三季 第三集台词(中英)

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程