《爱,死亡与机器人》第三季 第六集台词(中英)
教程:爱,死亡和机器人第三季  浏览:384  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    We shall miss your conversation
    在之后的航行中

    on the rest of our voyage, Dr. Afriel.
    我们会想念和你的交流 阿夫里尔博士

    And I yours.
    我也会的

    Our exchange of information has been extremely valua
    我们的信息交换对我来说非常有价值

    Humanity is the kind of race
    我们喜欢和人类

    we enjoy doing business with.
    这样的种族做生意

    Young, eager, flexible.
    年轻 热忱 灵活变通

    But we do not understand the profit you seek in
    但我们不理解你研究虫群能获得什么好处

    They are merely well-organized animals.
    它们只是组织良好的动物而已

    Well, we humans learn wherever we can.
    我们人类在哪都能学到东西

    Dr. Afriel.
    阿夫里尔博士

    Per our transit contract, we shall return
    根据我们的运输合同 我们会在你的600天后回来

    Dr. Afriel.
    阿夫里尔博士

    Welcome.
    欢迎

    Dr. Mirny. An honor to meet you.
    米尔尼博士 很荣幸见到你

    And I you.
    我也一样

    It's good to see another human face.
    很高兴能见到其他人类

    And please, call me Galina.
    还有 请叫我嘉琳娜

    - What? - Don't be alarmed.
    什么-不必惊慌

    It will convey your pheromones to the queen.
    它会把你的信息素传递给虫后

    Otherwise, you might be considered an invader and killed.
    不然 你会被当作入侵者杀掉

    I followed your study of the Swarm with tre
    我对你的虫群研究非常有兴趣并紧密跟进 博士

    But I had no idea you'd learned to communicate with
    但我完全不知道你学会与它们交流了

    Not exactly.
    也不算是

    I found no Swarm castes that use language,
    我发现虫群的所有阶层都不使用语言

    but several symbiote species still do.
    但几种共生生物还是会

    I call these springtails.
    我把这些叫做弹尾虫

    I believe they were once a spacefaring race
    我认为它们曾是能进行宇宙旅行的种族

    who discovered the Swarm and were absorbed by it.
    发现虫群后被同化吸收了

    But now they are little more than parasitic savages.
    但现在它们不比寄生的野兽强多少

    So far, I've identified 15 unique symbiotic alien
    目前为止 我发现了15种共生的外星生物

    living among the hundreds of specialized castes na
    生活在上百种虫群原生的特化阶层之中

    Various strains of nutrient-rich fungi are the
    多种富含营养的真菌是主巢的主要食物来源

    Since our basic biochemistry is similar, it's
    因为我们的基础生化结构相似 这完全可食用

    I've learned to solicit food with a pattern of
    我学会了用敲击的条件反射模式来请求食物

    Fermentation in the worker's gut...
    在工虫的体内发酵...

    ...adds nutritional value.
    ...有助于增加营养

    Makes it taste better too.
    也让它更好吃

    It's wonderful.
    太棒了

    Tunneler.
    坑道虫

    It can take us further into the Nest.
    它能带我们到虫巢的更深处

    The queen.
    虫后

    Heart of the Nest.
    虫巢的心脏

    Whatever caste of worker is needed,
    不论需要哪个阶层的工虫

    she can create it.
    她都能创造

    The entire Nest is a wonder of genetic automation.
    整个虫巢都是基因自动化的奇迹

    It is truly amazing.
    真是叹为观止

    Warrior caste. Very deadly.
    兵虫阶层 非常致命

    But only if you mean harm to the queen and her
    但只有你企图伤害虫后和她的卵时才会攻击

    Dr. Afriel, I think it's time you told me exa
    阿夫里尔博士 你该告诉我你来这的原因了吧

    As you've discovered,
    如你所见

    the Swarm is a near-perfect organic system.
    虫群是近乎完美的有机系统

    With a resource like this, we can bring o
    有这样的资源 我们能给人类扩张的混乱带来秩序

    We must harness its power.
    我们必须利用它的力量

    Exploit it, you mean.
    你的意思是剥削它吧

    If order is what you want,
    如果你想要秩序

    look around.
    看看周围

    It's always warm, it smells good, and there's plenty
    它永远温暖 味道芬芳 而且食物充足

    This Nest has been here for millions of years.
    这个虫巢已存在上百万年了

    Who will remember humanity in even a thousand?
    一千年以后谁还会记得人类

    Even though I won't live to see our race triumph,
    即便我活不到我们种族胜利的时刻

    it's enough that I can foresee that day.
    能预见那一天也足够了

    Arrogance.
    狂妄自大

    These creatures are primordially innocent, Doctor.
    这些生物生来便是无辜的 博士

    They should never become pawns in some power str
    它们不应成为很多光年外权力斗争的棋子

    But we only need the genetic information from one egg.
    但我们只需要一个卵中的基因信息

    With that, we can grow our own queen.
    这样就能培育我们自己的虫后

    Her offspring will build a new nest.
    她的后代会建立一个新的虫巢

    They would be useless
    如果没有虫巢的信息素控制

    without the Nest's pheromones to control them.
    它们会毫无用处

    Artificial vein.
    人造血管

    This slipped past the Investor quarantine.
    这躲过了投资人的检疫

    Inside is a selection of the Swarm pheromones we synth
    里面装有我们根据你的样本合成的

    based on your samples.
    多种虫群信息素

    If these work, we could control millions of workers
    如果这些能用 我们能控制上百万工虫

    Armies of warriors.
    兵虫的军队

    - You are planning to breed a slave race. - We co
    你打算繁殖一个奴隶种族-我们能...

    You said yourself, they aren't sentient.
    你自己说过 它们没有意识

    They're organic machines.
    他们是有机机器

    It's not as if they'd be staring up at the stars pining f
    它们又不会仰望星空 渴望自由

    It's true.
    也是

    Whether they work for us or the Swarm wil
    无论为我们还是为虫群工作 对它们来说都没区别

    And that is the beauty of the idea, Doctor.
    这个点子妙就妙在这儿 博士

    As long as no harm comes to the Nest...
    只要对虫巢无害...

    I'll help you.
    我都会帮你

    We'll need to test the synthesized pheromones
    我们需要一系列试验

    with a series of trials.
    来测试人工合成的信息素

    First vial contains the most basic pheromonal comma
    第一个测试包含最基本的信息素指令

    A simple grouping stimulus.
    促进简单的分组

    But to work most effectively,
    但为了最大化效率

    the pheromones need to be combined in a chemical program.
    信息素需要和化学程序结合

    Gather, then dig.
    聚集 接着是挖掘

    Grow food here, then harvest.
    在这里种植食物 接着收获它们

    Or retrieve one fertilized egg.
    或者找到一颗受精卵

    We humans are not so very different.
    我们人类并没有太多不同

    Adrift on ancient chemical tides.
    漂浮在古老的化学潮汐上

    Submerged in the warm ebb and flow
    淹没在生命温暖的

    of life.
    涨落之中

    What is it?
    怎么了

    Food-giver no good. Not feed.
    喂食者出事 没食物

    Take me to her.
    带我去找她

    Come on then, you mindless motherfuckers!
    来啊 没脑子的混蛋们

    Galina?
    嘉琳娜

    I have no name,
    我没有名字

    but you may address me as...
    但你可以称我为...

    ...Swarm.
    ...虫群

    I am one of its castes.
    我是虫群的阶层之一

    My specialty is intelligence.
    我的专长是智慧

    We... we mean you no harm.
    我们... 没想伤害你们

    We seek only knowledge and...
    我们只是为了寻找知识和...

    You sought to breed us.
    你们想要繁育我们

    Use us.
    利用我们

    But your crude experiments
    但你们粗陋的试验

    triggered certain genetic protocols,
    触发了特定的遗传程序

    and I was born.
    我 由此诞生

    I am only a few weeks old,
    我只有几周大

    but I have millions of years of racial memory.
    但我有几百万年的种族记忆

    You are clearly an intelligent being.
    你显然是个智慧体

    Surely we can find a way to...
    我们肯定能找到方法...

    Please, Doctor, I'm just a tool.
    拜托 博士 我只是个工具

    One the Swarm has used to deal with threats like
    虫群曾多次用它来对付像你们这样的威胁

    Through her memories, I understand your race.
    通过她的记忆 我理解了你们种族

    An especially vigorous one.
    一个极其活跃的种族

    I expect they could be here,
    我希望你们能在几百年内

    competing with us within a few hundred years.
    来到这里 与我们竞争

    It will be sooner.
    用不了这么久

    Perhaps.
    也许吧

    But on the timescale the Swarm operates,
    但按照虫群存在的时间尺度

    your race will soon be gone.
    你们种族将会很快消亡

    If... if you intend to destroy us, we will...
    如果... 你想毁灭我们 我们会...

    Most likely, you'll destroy yourselves.
    你们更可能毁灭你们自己

    In... intelligence...
    智慧...

    ...is not a winning survival trait.
    并非生存的关键特质

    Consider the scavenger feeding on your vomit.
    看看这只正在吃你呕吐物的食腐兽

    Two million years ago,
    两百万年前

    its ancestors made the galaxy tremble.
    它们的祖先让银河系颤抖

    When they attacked the Swarm,
    当它们袭击了虫群

    we bred smarter, tougher versions of thei
    我们培育出比它们更聪明 野蛮的同类来对抗它们

    Our nests were the only world they'd known,
    我们虫巢是它们对世界仅有的认知

    and they fought with a fury and inventiveness
    而它们在战斗中表现出的愤怒与创新

    we never could have matched.
    我们永远无法比拟

    It is an excellent strategy.
    这是个绝佳的策略

    And the two of you make a perfect breeding pair.
    而你俩则是一对完美的繁殖体

    I would never betray my race.
    我永远不会背叛我的种族

    I will kill myself.
    我会自杀

    In which case, I would simply clone you and r
    那样的话 我会直接克隆你并自己抚养他长大

    Bothersome.
    有些困难

    And so I offer you a choice.
    所以我给你提供个选择的机会

    Remain an intelligent living being or...
    继续做有智慧的生命体 或者...

    ...real ugly events...
    ...变成一个丑陋的生物...

    So,
    所以

    do you accept my offer, Doctor?
    你接受我的提议吗 博士

    I accept your challenge.
    我接受你的挑战

    We won't become parasites.
    我们不会变成寄生虫

    Humans are different.
    人类是不同的

    Of course you are.
    当然

    I'm glad I won't have to absorb you.
    我很高兴不用同化吸收你

    I would have missed
    不然我会很想念

    your conversation.
    与你的对话

    0/0
      上一篇:《爱,死亡与机器人》第三季 第五集台词(中英) 下一篇:《爱,死亡与机器人》第三季 第七集台词(中英)

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程