《爱,死亡与机器人》第三季 第七集台词(中英)
教程:爱,死亡和机器人第三季  浏览:391  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    I see ya, ya twitty wee shite.
    被我逮到了 你们这些混蛋

    Bloody hell.
    见鬼

    Take that, ya nasty bastard.
    吃枪子儿吧 你这畜生

    What the fuck is that?
    这他妈什么玩意

    Aye, it's Mason.
    我是梅森

    Do you know a good pest control company?
    有没有好的除虫公司推荐

    Yeah. Yeah. Oh. Right.
    让我看看

    Well, no need to worry, Mr. Mason.
    梅森先生 不必担心

    Traptech can solve your little rat
    有了陷阱科技 你家的鼠患只是小菜一碟

    Little?
    小菜

    It's an armed rat ,fucking rebellion is w
    这是只武装老鼠 这他妈是要造反

    Well, no.
    不不不

    We're seeing quite a lot of this la
    梅森先生 这种状况最近已经见怪不怪了

    Evolution, you see.
    说白了就是物种进化

    Humanity is warping the environment,
    人类对环境的大肆改造

    forcing the animal kingdom to adapt, et
    迫使动物王国也进行了相应的调整

    A certain level of tool use is nothing to w
    不过是用了些小工具 无需多虑

    Aye, aye.
    打住打住

    Less Darwinian theory, more rodent-
    我不想听达尔文进化论 我只要灭鼠神器

    Allow me to introduce the TT6.
    容我向你介绍TT6

    A fixed-position, guided pulse laser
    固定式追踪镭射脉冲

    with sensors that can zero a woodlo
    配备精密感应器 能消灭一公里外的害虫

    The very latest in Traptech-nology.
    这是我们陷阱科技最先进的产品

    With just four of these killing mach
    只要在每个谷仓放上四个这种杀戮机器

    and you really can "Fire and Forget."
    你就能高枕无忧了

    How much?
    多少钱

    Do I really need all this shite?
    这些玩意真的有必要吗

    Is this not a bit fucking overkill?
    是不是有点小题大做了

    Well, you can't be too careful
    梅森先生 杀虫是件很严肃的事 不可掉以轻心

    And Barn One systems are online.
    谷仓一号系统已上线

    We've got a kill already.
    已经拿下一血

    How about that? Look at that.
    厉害吧 瞧瞧

    Ah, yes.
    对了

    We do advise that you keep other animals
    我们建议你让其他动物远离杀戮区

    Her name was Susan.
    它的名字叫苏珊

    And I'll be expecting a discount for that.
    你们得给我打折了

    Fire and forget.
    真是高枕无忧

    What the fuck?
    搞什么

    You clever little bastard.
    你这机灵的小畜生

    I was worried this might happen.
    我就担心会出现这种情况

    Well, Mr. Mason, there's only one thing for it.
    梅森先生 只有一个办法了

    We're gonna have to go mobile.
    我们要采取机动战术

    The all new TT-15 with gas-cooled auto
    全新的TT-15 搭载气冷式自动加农炮

    armored chassis, and the same targeting
    装甲地盘 以及海军陆战队无人机的

    that navy drones carry.
    同款目标锁定技术

    Now that is what I call tool use.
    这才是工具利用的最高境界

    How much?
    多少钱

    Right, well, we've recovered four of the TT6s,
    我们已经回收了四台TT6

    but it says here you had five.
    但这上面显示你总共有五台

    Ah, well, fucking rats trashed them.
    那台啊 被该死的老鼠毁了

    I'm afraid I'll still have to report them missing.
    恐怕我还是得将它报失

    Good luck with that TT-15!
    祝你TT-15使用顺利

    Bloody hell.
    好家伙

    Fuck.

    Thank you.
    多谢

    Carry on.
    继续努力

    Good boy.
    好孩子

    Bloody hell.
    牛逼

    Welcome to the ratpocalypse.
    欢迎来到鼠之末日

    Christ on a bike.
    要命了

    Ah, fucking...

    Fuck.

    Christ.
    天啊

    Like World War fucking IV.
    简直是第四次世界大战

    Take that, you nasty bastard.
    吃枪子儿吧 你这畜生

    I salute your courage, sir.
    先生 向你的勇气敬礼

    Bloody hell.
    好家伙

    That's good.
    味道真不错

    So good.
    好喝极了

    Customer service, please.
    请帮我接客服服务

    Hello, this is Mason.
    你好 我是梅森

    Aye, that's right. That one. Yeah.
    对 就是那位梅森

    I just need to cancel a check.
    我需要撤销一张支票

    0/0
      上一篇:《爱,死亡与机器人》第三季 第六集台词(中英) 下一篇:《爱,死亡与机器人》第三季 第八集台词(中英)

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程