看“冰河世纪3”台词学英语:第28讲
教程:英文电影推荐  浏览:463  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    -Manny: You were a Good parent, Sid.

    你是个好家长,Sid。

    -Sid: Thank's.

    谢谢

    can I Baby-sit for you.

    baby-sit: 当临时保姆

    我能给你家当保姆吗?

    -Manny: Not a chance.

    想都别想。

    -Sid :Oh Come on, I work cheap.

    哦,表这样嘛,我可以低薪上岗。

    -Manny: Alright, I'll think about it.

    好了,我考虑考虑。

    -Sid: Yes!

    太棒了!

    -Manny: Never happened.

    当这事没发生过。

    Buck: He's gone. What am I supposed to do now?

    他死了,我现在该怎么办?

    -Ellie: That's easy.

    很容易。

    Come with us.

    跟我们走吧。

    -Buck: you mean… up there?

    你是说…上去?

    I never thought of going back. I've been down here so long, it feels like up to me.

    up to: 适于

    我没想过再回去,在这儿呆久了,都习惯了。

    I'm not sure I can fit-In up there anymore.

    fit in: 适应

    我不知道自己还能不能适应地上的生活。

    -Diego: So look at us. We look like a normal herd to you?

    normal: 正常的 herd: 群体

    瞧瞧我们几个,你觉得我们像是正常的一帮子吗?

    -Buck: So long, big guy.

    永别了,大块头。

    -Manny: That's our queue. Come on peaches.

    queue: 队列

    到我们了,来吧,桃子。

    -Buck: He's alive.

    他还活着。

    Take care of 'em, tiger.

    照顾好他们,虎兄。

    -Diego: ”Always listen to, Buck.“

    ”永远服从Buck“。

    -Sid: We're almost out.

    我们快出洞了。

    -Manny: is everybody, okay?

    大家都没事吧?

    -Crash: Where's Buck?

    Buck呢?

    -Diego: Don't worry. He's where he wants to be.

    别担心,他在他想在的地方。

    -Crash: is he going to be okay?

    那他没事吧?

    -Diego: are you kidding? Nothing can kill that weasel.

    你开玩笑吧,那黄鼠狼可死不了。

    It's, Rudy I'm worried about.

    我倒是在担心Rudy。

    -Manny: I know this baby thing isn't for you. But whatever you decide to do…

    decide: 决定

    我知道,家有儿女这种事你不适应,不过,无论你做什么决定…

    -Diego: I'm not leaving, buddy. Life of adventure… It's right here.

    buddy: 伙伴 adventure: 冒险

    我不走了,伙计探险人生…这里就是。

    -Manny: Well, I got a whole speech here. I've been working on it. How can I show you that I'm strong and…

    whole: 整个的 speech: 演讲

    我还准备了一大篇演讲呢练了好久,你这样让我怎么表现得既强壮又细腻。

    Sensitive? Noble, yet caring?

    sensitive: 敏感的 noble: 高尚的

    既高尚,又温柔?

    Thank's.

    多谢。

    -Sid: Ah, they grow so fast, huh? Look at my kids.

    啊,小家伙长得真快,对吧?想想我的孩子。

    Seems They were born one day And then gone the next.

    好像是昨天才出生,今天就走了。

    -Diego: They were, Sid.

    就是,Sid。

    -Sid: Yeah, it was a lot of work.

    对啊,养孩子真辛苦。

    -Ellie: It's right, sweetheart. Welcome to the Ice Age.

    没事的,宝贝,欢迎来到冰川世纪。

     

    0/0
      上一篇:看“冰河世纪3”台词学英语:第27讲 下一篇:看“怪物史莱克1”台词学英语:第1讲

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)