看“功夫熊猫1”台词学英语:第18讲
教程:英文电影推荐  浏览:1026  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    [Scene: The Five meet Tailung and make a fierce combat, but all fail.]

    -Tigress: Cut it!

    砍断吊桥!

    -Tailung: Where's the Dragon Warrior?

    龙武士怎么没来?

    -Tigress: How do you know you're not looking at her?

    你怎么知道我不是?

    -Tailung: You think I'm a fool?

    你以为我这么好忽悠?

    I know you're not the Dragon Warrior. None of you!

    我知道你不是,你们都不是!

    I heard how he fell out of the sky in a ball of fire.

    我听说了他是从天而降的火球,

    That he's a warrior unlike anything the world has ever seen.

    他才是武士,前无古人。

    -Monkey: Po?

    Po?

    -Tailung: So That is his name. Po.

    那就是他的名字?Po。

    Finally,a worthy opponent.

    我终于棋逢对手。

    Our battle will be legendary!

    这场对决将流传万世。

    -Viper: We've got this. Help her.

    我们来拉住,你去帮她。

    -Tigress: Monkey!

    Monkey!

    Go!

    拿着!

    -Mantis: What was I thinking?!

    我在想什么?!

    Mantis!

    Mantis!

    Now!

    快啊!

    -Tailung: Shifu taught you well.

    师傅把你们调教得不错。

    But he didn't teach you everything.

    不过并没倾囊相授。

    -Master: You have done well, panda.

    你表现不错,熊猫。

    -Po: Done well? Done well?

    表现不错?只是表现不错?

    I've done awesome!

    我表现超常!

    -Master: The mark of a true hero is humility.

    humility: 谦虚

    真英雄无不谦逊有加。

    But, yes, you have done awesome.

    虽然这样说你表现确实非常好。

    -Po: Guys? Guys?! They're dead!

    伙计们?伙计们?他们挂了!

    No, they're breathing. They're asleep?

    不对,还在呼吸,睡着了吗?

    But their eyes are open.

    可眼睛睁着呢。

    -Tigress: We were no match for his nerve attach.

    nerve: 神经 attach: 与……有关联

    我们根本不是对手,都被点穴了。

    -Master: He's gotten stronger.

    他越来越强大了。

    -Po: Who? TaiLung? Stronger?

    谁?Tailung吗?变强大了?

    -Viper: He's too fast!

    他速度太快了!

    -Monkey: Sorry, Po.

    不好意思,Po。

    -Tigress: I thought we could stop him.

    我以为我们可以阻止他的。

    -Master: He could have killed you.

    他本来可以杀了你们的。

    -Po: Why didn't he?

    那他为什么没呢?

    -Master: So you could come back and strike fear into our hearts.

    strike: 引起……敢情 fear: 恐惧

    让你们活着回来引发我们内心的恐惧。

    But it won't work.

    我可不会着他的道,

    -Po: It might. I mean, a little. I'm pretty scared.

    这样会吓到我的,我是说,就一点点,我真的吓死了。

    -Master: You can defeat him, panda!

    你可以打败他的,熊猫。

    -Po: Are you kidding? If they can't?! They're five masters.

    你在说笑吧?我是说他们都不行,他们可是“勇猛五杰”。

    I'm just one me.

    我只有一个人而已。

    -Master: But you will have the one thing that no one else does.

    但是,你拥有一样任何人都没有的东西。

    -Po: You really believe I'm ready?

    你真的相信我已经准备好了?

    You are...

    你是说……

    -Master: Po. Behold the Dragon Scroll.

    Po,尽揽龙之卷轴。

     

    0/0
      上一篇:看“功夫熊猫1”台词学英语:第17讲 下一篇:看“功夫熊猫1”台词学英语:第19讲

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)