看“冰河世纪3”台词学英语:第5讲
教程:英文电影推荐  浏览:371  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    There you go.

    乖乖呆好。

    Stay here! You take care of your brother now, momma's coming right back.

    呆在这!照顾好你弟弟,妈妈马上回来。

    Momma's coming, baby!

    宝宝,妈妈来了!

    I got you.

    接到了。

    What did I just tell you kids?

    我刚才怎么跟你说的?倒霉孩子!

    Ohh, thank you, thank you, thank you!

    哦,谢谢,谢谢!

    Bad eggs, rotten eggs. A heart attack you almost gave me.

     

    rotten egg: 讨厌的家伙 heart attack: 心脏病发作

    坏蛋,大坏蛋,你们真快把妈妈吓出心脏病了。

    Ohh I'm sorry darling, it's just that I love you so much.Now I want you to meet your uncle Manny and aunt Ellie.

    哦,对不起,小宝宝,我只是太爱你们了,好了,来见见你们Manny叔叔和Ellie婶婶。

    -Sid: Hello!

    你好呀!

    I'd like to present, Eggbert, Shelly and Yoko.

    present: 提出

    我给你们介绍,蛋蛋,蛋壳,蛋黄。

    -Manny: Sid, whatever you're doing. It's a bad idea!

    Sid,不管你在干什么,都不是好主意。

    -Sid: Shh!My kids will hear you.

    嘘!孩子们会听到的。

    -Manny: They're not your kids, Sid. Take them back.

    take back: 拿回

    他们不是你的孩子,Sid,哪拿的放哪去。

    You're not meant to be a parent.

    be meant to: 应该是,希望是

    你不适合当家长。

    -Sid: Why not?

    凭什么?

    -Manny: First sign: stealing someone else's eggs.

    sign: 迹象 steal: 偷

    首先,你偷蛋。

    Second sign: one of them almost became an omelet.

    omelet: 煎蛋

    其次,有个差点成了煎蛋。

    -Ellie: Sid, someone must be worried sick looking for them.

    be worried sick: 非常担心 look for: 寻找

    Sid,蛋妈妈肯定在急着找他们呢。

    -Sid: No, They were underground, in ice.

    underground: 地下的

    不可能,他们是在地下的,冰洞里。

    If it wasn't for me they'd be… Egg sickles.

    sickle: 镰刀状细胞

    要不是我发现了,他们早就成…冰蛋蛋了。

    -Manny: Sid, I know what your going through. You're gonna have a family too someday.

    go through: 遭受 be gonna: =be going to打算

    Sid,我知道你有多难受,总有一天,你会成家立业的。

    You gonna meet a nice girl, with… with low standards, no real options, or sense of smell…

    standard: 标准 option: 选择 sense of smell: 嗅觉

    你会遇上个好女孩…她要求不高,也没的挑,或者有点味道…

    -Ellie: what Manny means to say is…

    Manny的意思是…

    -Sid: No, I get it. I'll take them back.

    别说了,我明白,我送他们回去。

    You have your family and I'm better off alone. By myself.

    be better off: 更舒服

    你们去过两人世界,我自己一个人。

    0/0
      上一篇:看“怪物史莱克1”台词学英语:第13讲 下一篇:看“冰河世纪3”台词学英语:第6讲

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)