看“冰河世纪3”台词学英语:第6讲
教程:英文电影推荐  浏览:455  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    A fortress of solitude.

    fortress: 堡垒 solitude: 孤独

    呆在我的“孤独城堡”里。

    In the ice, for ever!

    for ever: 永远

    永远呆在冰天雪地里。

    Alone, lonely loner

    lonely: 孤独的 loner: 孤独的人

    一个人,孤单寂寞…

    -Manny: That's a lot of aloners.

    一个人还真不少。

    -Sid: Precisely!

    precise: 准确的

    没错!

    -Ellie: Sid, wait.

    Sid,等下

    -Manny: No, no, it's ok.

    不用叫他,没事的。

    He'll bounce back, it's one of the advantages of being Sid.

    bounce back: 向后跳 advantage: 优势

    他会自己蹦回来的,这也算是Sid的一样特异功能。

    -Sid: Why should I take you back. I love kids.

    我为什么一定要把你们放回去呢,我喜欢小孩子。

    I'm responsible, loving, nurturing. What do you think?

    responsible: 有责任的 nurture: 养育

    我又有责任心,又有爱心,还有细心,你们说呢?

    I knew you would agree.

    agree: 同意

    我就知道你们也这么想。

    Oh oh, don't cry! I'll find a dry place.

    dry: 干燥

    哦,别哭哇,我给你们找个干燥的地方。

    Let me just dry you off.

    dry off: 弄干

    我帮你擦擦干。

    I don't know, being a parents, a lot of work.

    怎么办呢,当家长,责任太大了。

    Maybe I'm not ready.

    也许我是没准备好。

    -Dignousour babies: Mamma, mama, mama!

    妈妈,妈妈,妈妈!

    I'm a mommy.

    我当妈咪了!

    -Sid: Where's mommy?

    妈咪在哪里?

    Here I am!

    在这里!

    There you go, nice clean faces.

    这就对了,把小脸洗的干干净净。

    I got it! I got it!

    我来接,我来接!

    Stop it, no.

    停下,别舔了。

    Hey, no biting!

    bite: 咬

    嘿,不准咬!

    I'm sorry, no, it's okay, it's okay. Don't cry! Why you still crying?

    对不起,哦,没事了,都没事了,别哭哇,怎么还哭。

    Are you hungry? Maybe your hungry. I know just the thing.

    你们饿了吗?应该是饿了,我知道上哪儿找吃的。

    …this is animal. I am your baby and this is my milk.

    牛妈妈在这里,我就是你的牛宝宝,来吃奶奶了~~~

    Ahhhh!!! I thought you were a female!

    female: 雌性

    啊!!!!我以为你是母的!

     

    0/0
      上一篇:看“冰河世纪3”台词学英语:第5讲 下一篇:看“冰河世纪3”台词学英语:第7讲

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)