水里,不安全。
-Animal X: That……, was the bravest thing I've ever seen
刚刚是我见到最勇敢的事。
-Manny: It was nothing really, I
真的没什么,我…呃~
-Animal X: Oh! It's not a compliment…!
compliment: 赞美,恭维
噢! 不是在表扬你。
To a possum…bravery is just dumb!
dumb: 愚蠢的
对于负鼠,傻子才勇敢。
-Animal V: Yeah! We're spineless
spineless: 没骨气的
对! 我们没骨气。
-Animal W: Lily-livered!
胆小的。
-Animal X: Maybe mammoths are going extinct because
可能猛犸绝种的原因,
they put themselves in danger too often!
danger: 危险
就是因为他们太爱冒险了,
Maybe you should run away more!
run away: 失控
也许你该保守一点。
-Manny: Good point! Thanks for the advice!
advice: 忠告
说得真好,多谢建议。
-Animal V: Happy to help!
高兴能帮上忙。
-Manny: Do you believe her?
你们也相信吗?
Bravery is just dumb! Maybe you should just run away more
傻子才勇敢,也许你该常常跑远一点。
She's infuriating, and stubborn and narrow-minded!
stubborn: 顽固的 narrow-minded: 没见识
她真是又讨厌,又笨蛋,而且没见识。
-Sid: You like her…
你喜欢上她了。
-Manny: I do not!
我没有。
-Sid: Don't worry, your secret is safe with me!
secret: 秘密
别担心,在我这里你的秘密不会传出去的。
Oh…and So is yours
噢…也包括你的。
-Diego: What secret?
什么秘密?
-Sid: You know, …the one where you can't swim
你知道的,你不太会游泳的事情。
-Diego: That's ridiculous!
真荒缪。
-Sid: Fine, but we're, living in a melting world buddy!
没关系,现在世界都要融化了,兄弟。
You're gonna have, to face your fears…sooner…or later
ooner…or later: 迟早
你非得面对这恐惧不可,迟早的事。
-Animal V: Ok! Ready Eddie?
好啦,准备好了没 Eddie?
-Animal V: Set! Let's roll!
roll: (使)滚动
好了,我们滚吧。
-Animal W: Wait for me!!
等我一下!!
-Animal X: Don't wait…gotta roll…
不等你们了,接着滚了。
meet you at the other end!
下一站等你们。
-Manny: So, you think she's girl for me?
看,她适合我吗?