看“冰河世纪1”台词学英语:第1讲
教程:英文电影推荐  浏览:512  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    -Animal A: Why not call it the Big Chill or the Nippy era?

    chill: 寒冷 nippy: 刺骨的,凛冽的 era: 时代

    为什么不管这叫“大寒”或者“冷冻时代”呢?

    I'm just saying, how do we know it's an ice age?

    我是说我们怎么知道这是“冰河世纪”?

    -Animal B: Because of all the ice.

    因为四周全是冰!

    -Animal A: Well, things just got a little chillier.

    chilly:寒冷的

    天气的确是变冷了

    -Animal C: Help. Help.

    救命

    -Animal D: Come on, kids, let's go. The traffic's moving.

    traffic: 运输

    来吧,孩子,我们走,大伙儿都在走呢!

    -Animal C: But, but, but, Dad.

    可是,可是,可是,爸爸

    -Animal D: No buts. You can play extinction later.

    extinction: 灭绝

    别说“可是”还轮不到你绝种呢

    -Animal C: OK. Come on, guys.

    guy: 伙伴

    噢,OK,走吧,伙计们

    -Animal E: So, where's Eddie?

    我说……艾迪在哪儿?

    -Animal F: He said he was on the verge of an evolutionary breakthrough.

    verge: 濒临 evolutionary: 进化的 breakthrough: 突破

    啊,他说他在研究什么突破性进化之类的

    -Animal E: Really?

    是吗?

    -Eddie: I'm flying.

    噢,我飞了!

    -Animal E: Some breakthrough.

    的确挺突破性的

    -Animal G: Look out.- You're going the wrong way.

    小心!你走错方向了!

    Crazy mammoth.

    crazy: 疯狂的 mammoth: 长毛象

    你这毛象疯子!

    -Animal D: Do the world a favor. Move your issues off the road.

    favor: 帮助 do sb. a favor 帮某人一把 issue: 问题

    嘿!你就帮个忙吧!别挡着道妨碍交通!

    -Manfred: If my trunk was that small, I wouldn't draw attention to myself, pal.

    trunk: 象鼻 draw attention to: 使引起注意 pal: 朋友,伙伴

    如果我也是短鼻子我就不会那么抢眼了,老弟!

    -Animal D: Give me a break. We've been waddling all day.

    break :休息 waddling: 摇摆蹒跚(waddle的ing形式)

    让我休息下……我们都挪了一整天了

    Go ahead. Follow the crowd.

    ahead: 向前 crowd: 群众

    向前走,跟着大伙儿

    -Manfred: It'll be quieter when you're gone.

    你们走了就清静了

    Come on. If he wants to freeze to death, let him.

    freeze: 冰冻 freeze to death 冻的死掉

    走吧,他要冻死就随他去

    -Sid: I'm up. I'm up.

    嘿,嘿,我醒了,醒了

    Rise and shine everybody.Huh? Zak? Marshall?

    rise: 使…飞起 shine: 显露

    把大家都叫起来吧!呃?Zak?Marshall?

    Bertie? Uncle Fungus?

    fungus: 真菌

    Bertie?“真菌”叔叔?

    Where is everybody? Come on, guys, we're gonna miss the migration.

    gonna: <美俚> =going to将要 miss: 是错过 migration: 移民

    大家都去哪儿了?来吧,伙计们,我们快要错过迁徙的队伍了

    They left without me. They do this every year.

    扔下我就走了。他们每年都这么干!

    Why? Doesn't anyone love me?

    为什么?谁都不爱我了吗?

    Isn't there anyone who cares about Sid the Sloth?

    sloth: [动]树懒

    难道谁都不关心我这可怜的树懒Sid了吗?

    All right, I'll just go by myself.

    好吧,那我就自己走

    Sick.

    sick: 恶心的

    噢,恶心!

    Wide body, curb it next time.

    wide: 宽的 curb: 控制

    嘿,肥仔!别随地大小便!

    Oh, jeez. Yuck.

    jeez: 呀 yuck:[美俚] 啐(表示反感等,等于yuk)

    噢,天,呸

    -Carl: I can't believe it. Fresh wild greens.Frank, where did you ever…?

    fresh: 新鲜的 greens: 绿色物

    真不敢相信,新鲜绿叶,Frank,你在哪儿找到的?

     

    0/0
      上一篇:看“冰河世纪2”台词学英语:第19讲 下一篇:看“冰河世纪1”台词学英语:第2讲

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)