看“冰河世纪2”台词学英语:第19讲
教程:英文电影推荐  浏览:265  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    …they make, my life a little adventure!

    adventure: 冒险(活动)

    他们使我的生命充满了冒险。

    You guys are so dead!

    你们几个死定了。

    -Diego: She's not half bad…

    她不算那么糟。

    crazy and confused, but

    crazy: 发疯的 confused: 让人不解

    她很疯狂、很让人不解,

    Sweet!

    但很可爱。

    -Manny: So?

    那又怎么?

    -Diego: So what's holding you back?

    那你被什么束缚了?

    -Manny: My family.

    我的家庭。

    -Sid: You can have that again, you know…

    你可以重新拥有一个,对吧。

    -Manny: No, Sid. I can't!

    不 Sid 我不能。

    -Sid: Ok, ok. But, but, but, think about it!, I mean if you let this chance go

    好了,好了,不过想想,你要是错过机会,

    you're just letting your whole speices, go! And that's just…that's just……

    你们整个物种就完了,那会很…很…

    selfish!

    自私。

    I think, I'm starting to get through to him!

    get through: 使了解

    我觉得我开始习惯了。

    -Animal X: Wait, wait! I got you!

    等等,我抓到你们了。没问题。

    -Manny: Need help?

    需要帮忙吗?

    -Animal X: No, no! Just catching my breath…

    不,我只是喘口气就行。

    -Manny: You're stuck.,

    你卡住了。

    -Animal X: I am not!

    我没有。

    -Manny: Alright then, let's go

    那好,那我们出发吧。

    -Animal X: I can't…

    我不能。

    I'm stuck!

    我被卡住了。

    -Manny: Don't you think that

    你不觉得…

    picking them up like this

    pick up: 接

    像这样搬走这些…

    would be easier?

    会比较容易吗?

    Ellie?

    Ellie?

    -Animal X: I know this place…

    place: 地方

    我认识这地方。

    You know…

    其实

    deep down, I knew I was different

    在心底我也晓得自己有点与众不同,

    I was a little, bigger than the other possum kids

    我确实比其他负鼠小孩大一点点。

    Ok, a lot bigger!

    好啦,是大很多。

     

    0/0
      上一篇:看“冰河世纪2”台词学英语:第18讲 下一篇:看“冰河世纪1”台词学英语:第1讲

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)