看“黄金罗盘”台词学英语:第6讲
教程:英文电影推荐  浏览:291  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    Then it goes back, and does it again, see?

    然后就是回到原位,再指一次,看到么?

    -Pan: What do you think makes the needle move?

    needle: 指针,针状物

    指针为什么会动呢?

    -Lyra: I don't know. Maybe Uncle Asriel knows. Maybe we're supposed to take it to him.

    我不知道,也许Asrier叔叔知道,也许我们该把这东西带给他。

    - Mrs. Coulter: All washed, and ready for bed…

    洗漱一下,上床睡觉了。

    We have a busy few weeks.

    这几周我们要忙了。

    Oh it was a stylish enough party.

    stylish: 时髦的 enough: 足够的

    今天的聚会格调是够高的。

    But why they don't offer more ice with their drinks, I shall never understand.

    offer: 提供

    但我就弄不明白了,他们为什么不提供更多的冰块呢。

    I'll only be a moment, Darling.

    一会儿就好,亲爱的,处理些事情。

    -Lyra: What?

    怎么了?

    She likes to show off her new pet, doesn't she?

    show off: 炫耀

    她喜欢带着她的新宠物到处转,不是么?

    She's never taking us to the North.

    她是不会带我们去北方的。

    We're like prisoners in this house. All these rules,

    prisoner: 犯人 rule: 规则,规定

    我们在这房子里跟犯人似的。

    And rooms we aren't allowed in to.

    allow: 允许,许可

    种种规矩不说,还不让我们进其他房间。

    -Mrs. Coulter: Perhaps we shouldn't have invited Professor Docker.

    invite: 邀请

    也许我们不该请Docker教授来。

    He's such a bore isn't he?

    bore: 令人讨厌的人

    他可真烦人,不是么?

    -Lyra: And he had sauce in his beard.

    sauce: 酱油调味料 beard: 胡须

    他还拿面包蘸酱吃。

    - Mrs. Coulter: But he is one of the foremost experts on particle Metaphysics.

    foremost: 最重要的 Metaphysics: 形而上学,玄学 particle: 粒子

    不过他可是粒子哲学方面的顶尖人物。

    Have I told you what a particle is?

    他跟你讲过粒子是怎么回事吗?

    -Lyra: Oh I know about particles.

    哦,我知道粒子。

    Like Dust. That's a particle isn't it.

    比如说尘埃,就是种粒子,不是么?

    - Mrs. Coulter: Dust?

    尘埃?

    -Lyra: I mean the Dust from space. That Dust. Like in the north.

    我是指太空中来的尘埃。那样的尘埃,就是北极那种。

    - Mrs. Coulter: Where did you hear about that?

    你从哪儿听来这些的?

    -Lyra: It must have been one of the scholars at Jordan.

    scholar: 学者

    大概是Jordan学院的某个老师吧。

    -Mrs. Coulter: A wise person knows, Lyra, there are some things we best ignore. Subjects that you…

    ignore: 忽视,忽略 subject: 主题,话题

    Lyra,一般聪明人会知道,有些事情视而不见的好,有些东西……

    …Well… never speak about.

    你……嗯……最好永远都别提。

    -Lyra: But I…

    但是我……

    -Mrs. Coulter: Yes, You didn't know, so I forgive you.

    forgive: 原谅

    我知道,你不明白,我原谅你了。

    - Mrs. Coulter: Just don't mention it again.

    mention: 提及

    别再提了就是。

    Now, Darling, You take off that childish shoulder bag.

    childish: 幼稚的 shoulder: 肩膀

    现在,亲爱的,你把那个孩子气的肩包摘了吧。

    I don't like seeing you wearing it indoors.

    wear: 穿着,戴着 indoors: 室内

    我不喜欢看你在屋里还挂着它。

    -Lyra: But please Mrs. Coulter. I do love it.

    但Coulter夫人,我喜欢这样。

    -Mrs. Coulter: But I do not. Put it away.

    我不喜欢,把它摘下来。

    Lyra, put it away now.

    Lyra,马上摘下来。

    -Lyra: I don't want to.

    我不想。

    - Mrs. Coulter: If you will not obey me, we will have an argument which I will win.

    obey: 服从 argument: 争论,讨论 win: 赢,胜利

    要是你不听话,我们就要小小讨论一下了而你是赢不了的。

    Now put it away at once!

    once: 立刻,马上

    现在马上给我摘下来!

    It's absurd to be carrying around a shoulder bag in your own home.

    absurd: 荒谬的

    在自己家里还挎着个肩包看起来太傻了。

    -Lyra: Jordan is my home.

    Jordan学院才是我的家。

    -Pan: Lyra!

    Lyra!

    -Lyra: Don't! Please, it hurts!

    hurt: 疼痛,痛苦,受伤

    别!求你了,很疼的!

    - Mrs. Coulter: Do as I tell you.

    照我说的做。

    -Lyra: I promise.

    promise: 保证,承诺

    我保证。

    - Mrs. Coulter: Thank you.

    谢谢你了。

    -Mrs. Coulter: And while you're at it, you must learn to control your daemon.

    control: 控制,掌握

    你在这儿得学会控制你自己的守护神。

    He is much to wild.

    wild: 野蛮的

    他有点儿太野了。

    Now, kiss me.

    现在,吻别吧。

    -Lyra: I hate her!

    我恨死她了!

    -Pan: I hate them. And look. They're spying on us.

    spy on: 暗中监视

    我恨死他们了,你看,他们还监视我们呢。

    -Lyra: What do they want with us? Why are we here?

    他们想把我们怎么样?我们为什么会在这儿?

    -Pan: Did you see her daemon?

    你还记得她的守护神的样子吗?

    He began to shock when you mentioned the word, Dust.

    shock: 震惊,吃惊

    你提到“尘埃”这个词的时候,他吃了一惊。

     

    0/0
      上一篇:看“黄金罗盘”台词学英语:第5讲 下一篇:看“黄金罗盘”台词学英语:第7讲

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)