看“当幸福来敲门”台词学英语:第12讲
教程:英文电影推荐  浏览:901  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    -Chris: We can't stay here tonight.

    我们今晚不能住这儿。

    -Christopher: Yes, we can. Open the door!

    可以的,把门打开!

    -Chris: Did you hear what I said? Let's go.

    你听到我的话了吗?快走!

    -Christopher: Open the door!

    开门!

    -Chris: Hey, did you hear what I said? Stop it. Stop it. Come on. Come on.

    嗨,没听见我说什么了吗?停下来!别吵!走啊,快走!

    Wayne! Wayne! Wayne! Get up. Stand up. Come on.

    Wayne,Wayne,Wayne!起来,站起来。快点。

    -Christopher: Where are we going? Dad, where are we going?

    我们去哪?爸,我们去哪里?

    -Chris: I don't know.

    我不知道。

    -Christopher: It's not a time machine. Dad, it's not a time machine.

    这不是时光机。爸,这不是时光机。

    The guy said it was a time machine. It's not a time machine. He was wrong.

    那个家伙说它是时光机,可是这不是时光机,他错了。

    -Chris: What guy?

    哪个家伙?

    -Christopher: The guy. He was at the park. He said it was a time machine

    在公园里的那个人。他说这是时光机。

    -Chris: Yes, it is.

    没错,这就是时光机。

    -Christopher: No, it's not.

    不,不是。

    -Chris: It is.

    是的。

    -Christopher: No, it's not.

    不是。

    -Chris: All we gotta do is push this black button right here. Wanna push it?

    push: 推,挤,按压 black: 黑色的 button: 按钮

    我们只需要按一下这里的这个黑色按钮。想按吗?

    -Christopher: Okay.

    好吧。

    -Chris: Come on. Come on, man. Right here. Wait a minute. Where you wanna go?

    过来吧,来,小伙子。按这里。等一下,你想去哪里?

    -Christopher: I don't know. Some place from before.

    我不知道,远古的什么地方吧。

    -Chris: You gotta close your eyes.

    闭上眼睛。

    -Christopher: You close your eyes. I wanna see.

    你闭上眼睛,我想看呢。

    -Chris: All right, come on. We'll push it together. You gotta close your eyes. Close your eyes.

    好吧,我们一起来按。闭上眼睛,快闭上眼睛!

    It takes a few seconds. Oh, my goodness. Open, open, open!

    几秒钟就好。哦,天啊!睁开,睁开,快睁开眼睛!

    -Christopher: What is it?

    是什么啊?

    -Chris: Dinosaurs.

    dinosaur: 恐龙

    恐龙!

    -Christopher: Where?

    在哪里?

    -Chris: You don't see all these dinosaurs? Look around.

    你看不到这些恐龙吗?看看四周。

    Look at all these dinosaurs. Can you see them?

    看看这些恐龙!你看到了没?

    -Christopher: Yeah.

    看到了。

    -Chris: Wait. Come on, come on. Wait, watch out

    快点,快点,快点!等一下,当心。

    -Christopher: What is it?

    怎么了?

    -Chris: Don't step in the fire. We're cavemen.

    step: 踩,踏 caveman: 洞穴人

    别把火踩灭了,我们是山顶洞人。

    We need this fire, because there's no electricity and it's cold out here, okay?

    electricity: 电

    我们需要这些火种取暖,因为我们没有电。这里又很冷,知道吗?

    -Christopher: Watch out!

    当心,当心!

    -Chris: Whoa! Oh, my good… A T. Rex. Get your stuff. Get it. We gotta find someplace safe.

    stuff: 东西,材料

    哦,天啊,霸王龙!快收拾好东西,快点!我们得找个安全的地方。

    -Christopher: Like what?

    比如呢?

    -Chris: We need a cave.

    cave: 山洞

    找个山洞。

    -Christopher: A cave?

    山洞?

    -Chris: We gotta find a cave. Come on.

    我们需要找个山洞,快点。

    -Christopher: Okay.

    好。

    -Chris: Come on, come on. Watch your back! Look out. Here it is. Here's a cave. Come on.

    快点,快点!小心背后!当心。这有个山洞,快过来。

    Right here, right here. Go, go, go. Go ahead. Get in. Hurry, hurry, hurry.

    就在这,就在这。快进去,快点。进去,快进去!快点!

    -Christopher: Are we safe?

    我们安全了吗?

    -Chris: Yeah, I think so.

    是的,我想是的。

    -Jay: Hey.

    嘿。

    -Chris: How you doing, Jay?

    你好吗?

    -Jay: I'm doing good. How are you getting along?

    我很好。你怎么样?

    -Chris: Good. I'm good.

    很好,我很好。

    -Jay: You doing good?

    你过的还好?

    -Chris: How you doing?

    你怎么样?

    -Jay: I'm doing great. Where you going?

    我很好。你这是去哪儿?

    -Chris: L… Sacramento. Because I'm trying to move a couple guys from…

    Sacramento: 加利福尼亚州州首府

    萨克拉门托,我正想办法把几个人……

    They're at PacBell, and I'm trying to bring them over… Get them over to us.

    几个PacBell公司的人……把他们弄过来成为我们的客户。

    So they got me going out there golfing.

    我得过去和他们打高尔夫。

    -Jay: Awesome. Hey, let them win a round.

    awesome: 引起敬畏的,可怕的 round: 一轮,一局

    不赖啊!把他们争取过来。

    -Receptionist2: Deborah, someone's asking for you.

    Deborah,有人找你。

    -Deborah: Where?

    在哪里?

    -Receptionist2: He's outside. Please come with me.

    他在外面,请跟我来。

    -Deborah: Hi.

    嗨。

    -Chris: Can I ask you a question?

    能问您点事吗?

    -Deborah: Sure.

    当然。

    -Chris: We need a room. Just until I can fix this and sell it. -There's just some glass work.

    我们需要个住的地方。直到我把这个修好并卖掉。只是修理些镜片……

    -Deborah: Let me stop you right there. I wish I could help you…

    先生,先停一下。我很希望能帮你,但是……

    -Chris: This is my son, Christopher. He's 5 years old.

    这是我儿子,Christopher。他5岁。

    -Deborah: Hi, baby.

    你好,孩子。

    -Chris: We need some place to stay.

    我们需要一个住的地方。

    -Deborah: Okay and I would love to help you… but we don't take men here. It's only women and children.

    好的,我很想帮助你们,但我们不收留男士,只收留妇女儿童。

    He can stay here, but you have to find someplace else to go.

    他待在这里可以,但是你得另找住处。

    -Chris: We gotta stay together. We got… We're…

    我们不能分开我们……我们……

    -Deborah: Okay, listen.

    好的,好的。听着……

    -Chris: You gotta have some place…

    你们一定有什么地方……

    -Deborah: Try Glide Memorial. The building books up at 5. So you hurry up. There's a line.

    book: 预定 hurry up: 赶快 line: 排队

    你到Glide纪念教会收容所试试。那儿5点关门。你得快点去,很多人排队。

    -Chris: And where is it? Come on.

    在哪里?我们走。

    -Deborah: Ellis and Jones.

    Ellis和Jones街交口。

    -Shelter worker1: Hey, everybody. We have four spots left, and that's all.

    spot: 地点,位置

    嘿,大家听好,只剩下4个位子了。只有4个了!

    -Rodney: Man.

    哦,老兄!

    -Chris: Hey, Come on, man. Come on.

    别这样,别这样。

    -Rodney: Come on, what?

    别哪样?

    -Chris: Hey, that's my spot.

    那是我的位子。

    -Rodney: Back off.

    滚开。

    -Chris: Come on, don't do this to me. Don't…

    别这样对我,别……

    -Christopher: Dad!

    爸!

    -Shelter worker2: Stop it! Break it up! Break it up! Stop! Stop! Get out of the line, both of you. Both of you.

    break up: 分开,断开 both: 两个

    住手,把他们拉开!住手,住手!走,你们两个都走!

    -Chris: I was here first. They told me that we had to be on time. I got here on time. I was in line.

    on time: 准时

    我先来的,是我先来的。他们告诉我要准时来,我就准时来了,就在队里排着。

    I came from work, I got my son. I was here on time. We were here on time!

    我下了班,接了我儿子。我是准时到这的!我们准时到的!

    -Homeless man 1: He sliced in front of him in line.

    slice: 插队

    他趁他不注意插队的。

    -Shelter worker2: Who did?

    谁?

    -Homeless man 2: he did.

    他。

    -Shelter worker2: Come on, come on, Rodney. Come on. Let's go. Get out of line.

    走吧,走吧,Rodney,走吧,别排队了。

    -Homeless man 3: That's it. No more.

    就这样,没位子了。

    1

    -Chris: What's your favorite color?

    你最喜欢什么颜色?

    -Christopher: Green.

    绿色。

    -Chris: Green? What do you like that's green?

    绿色?喜欢绿色的什么东西?

    -Christopher: Trees.

    树。

    -Chris: Trees. What else?

    树,还有呢?

    -Christopher: Holly.

    holly: 冬青树

    冬青树。

    -Chris: Holly. What's holly?

    冬青树?什么冬青树?

    -Christopher: The Christmas stuff.

    Christmas: 圣诞节 stuff: 材料,东西

    圣诞节装饰用的。

    -Chris: Christmas stuff.

    啊,圣诞装饰。

    -Christopher: What's that?

    怎么了?

    -Chris: I guess they want us to go to sleep.

    大概我们该睡觉了。

    Here you go. We gotta make sure Captain America's warm in there. Can you breathe? You're good?

    make sure: 确保,确认 captain: 船长,指挥

    好了,我们不能叫“美国英雄”冻着。能呼吸吗?还好吧?

    -Christopher: Yeah.

    是的。

    -Chris: I gotta go work on the scanner…

    scanner: 扫描仪

    好了,我得去修扫描仪……

    -Christopher: Don't go.

    别走。

     

    0/0
      上一篇:看“当幸福来敲门”台词学英语:第11讲 下一篇:看“当幸福来敲门”台词学英语:第13讲

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)