看“当幸福来敲门”台词学英语:第13讲
教程:英文电影推荐  浏览:1079  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    -Chris: No, no, no. I'm gonna be right outside the door.

    我不走,不走,我就在门口。

    All right? I'm just gonna be right there. I'll leave the door open a little bit.

    好吗?我就在外面,把门开着一点。

    And I'll be able to hear you if you call me.

    这样你叫我,我就能听到。

    -Christopher: I wanna go home.

    我想回家。

    -Chris: But that's why I gotta work on the scanner. All right? I'm gonna go out there.

    所以我才更得修好扫描仪啊。好吗?我就在外面。

    I'm gonna leave the door open. I'll be right up the stairs.

    stair: 楼梯

    把门敞开点。我就在楼梯那儿。

    I'll be able to hear you if you call me. All right?

    要是你叫我,我肯定能听到的。好吗?

    -Christopher: All right.

    好的。

    -Chris: You gotta trust me, okay? You gotta trust me.

    你要相信我,好吗?你得相信我。

    -Christopher: I trust you. I trust you. I trust you.

    我相信你,我相信你。我相信你。

    -Chris: I can't hear you.

    我听不到啊。

    -Christopher: I trust you. I trust you.

    我相信你。

    -Chris: Give me a kiss. I'll just be a little while, okay?

    亲亲我。我一会就回来,好吗?

    -Christopher: All right.

    好的。

    -Chris: I'll be right here.

    我就在这儿。

    -Christopher: Okay.

    知道。

    -Chris: Can you still hear me?

    听得到我吗?

    -Christopher: Yeah.

    听得到。

    -Chris: Can you hear me?

    能听到我吗?

    -Christopher: Yeah.

    能。

    -Chris: Do you trust me?

    你相信我吗?

    -Christopher: Yeah.

    相信。

    -Chris: Yeah.

    好。

    -Christopher: Like that?

    像这样?

    -Chris: Yeah, put that…

    对,放进……

    -Christopher: Then you go like that. Is that okay?

    然后……这样行吗?

    -Chris: I don't know. What do you think? Good. Let's go. Get your stuff.

    我不知道,你觉得怎么样?那好。我们走吧,把你的东西拿上。

    -Christopher: Hey, why don't you leave it?

    为什么不把它放在这儿?

    -Chris: We can't. We're gonna have a different room later. Go.

    不行。我们今晚住别的房间。走吧!

    -Frakesh: Hey, Chris.

    嘿,Chris。

    -Chris: Hey, good morning, Mr. Frakesh.

    嗨,早上好,Frakesh先生。

    -Frakesh: What's up?

    这是怎么了?

    -Chris: Work trip.

    trip:旅行,出差

    出公差。

    Your wife, Martha, works at PacBell also, correct?

    你太太也在“太平洋贝尔”工作吧?

    -Client: Yes, she does.

    是的。

    -Chris: And you guys are both…Looking to retire at the same time.

    retire: 退休

    你们两个……你们两个想同时退休吧?

    -Client: We'd like to retire and maintain our lifestyle… without paying a lot of taxes.

    maintain: 保持,维持 lifestyle: 生活方式 pay: 支付 tax: 税收

    我们希望退休后不要因为过重的税务而改变现有的生活方式。

    -Chris: So basically, you want nobody's hands in your pockets but your own?

    basically: 基本上 pocket: 口袋 own: 自己的

    也就是说,除了你自己,不想让别人的手伸进你口袋。

    Are you familiar with tax-free municipal…?

    familiar: 熟悉的 tax-free: 免税的 municipal:市政的

    听过免税国债券……

    I learned to finish my work quickly. I had to finish quickly to get in line at Glide by 5.

    我学会了尽快完成工作,我必须快点,好在5点钟赶去Glide排队。

    Come on. Come on. Hold that bus! Hold the bus!

    快点,快点!等等,等我们一下!

    -Christopher: My Captain America! Dad! Dad! Dad!

    我的“美国英雄”!爸,爸,等一下!

    -Chris: Stop it! Shut up! Shut up!

    住嘴,住嘴,住嘴!

    -Man4: Why don't you let the lady in?

    为什么不让女士先上?

    -Chris: Hey, back up.

    back up: 退后

    走开。

    -Man4: Hey, man, that's not cool.

    老兄,这样可不对。

    -Chris: Back up! Back up! Come on.

    滚开,退后,一边儿去!来。

    -Christopher: Dad, we need to get it!

    老爸,我们得捡回“美国英雄”。

    -Preacher: The important thing about that freedom train… is it' got to climb mountains.

    important: 重要的 freedom: 自由

    重要的是自由列车之行就如同翻山越岭。

    We all have to deal with mountains.

    deal with: 处理,对待

    我们都得面对险山砾石。

    You know mountains that go way up high and mountains that go deep and low.

    山,有险峻也有低谷。

    -Man5: Amen, preacher!

    preacher: 牧师,传道者

    没错!

    -Preacher: Yes. We know what those mountains are here at Glide. We sing about them

    我们知道生活中的那些险峻是什么。在这,在Glide,我们用歌声来歌唱他们。

    -Chorus: “Lord, don't move that mountain.”

    “上帝,别让险峻离开”

    “Give me strength to climb it”

    strength: 力量 climb: 攀登,爬

    “赐予吾翻越攀登之力”

    “Please don't move that stumbling block”

    stumbling block: 绊脚石 stumbling: 障碍的 block: 石块

    “请别挪开吾足下之绊脚石”

    “But lead me, Lord, around it”

    “指引吾前进的方向”

    “My burdens, they get so heavy”

    burden: 负担

    “重担虽负于肩”

    “Seems hard to bear”

    bear: 忍受

    “痛苦难以忍受”

    “But I won't give up No, no”

    “吾不会也不曾放弃”

    “Because you promised me”

    promise: 承诺

    “只因吾等之间的承诺”

    “You'd meet me at the altar of prayer”

    altar: 祭坛 prayer: 祈祷

    “那日二人在祭坛相遇”

    “Lord don't move that mountain”

    “上帝,别让险峻离开”

    “Please don't move that mountain”

    “请别让险峻离开”

    “But give me strength to climb it”

    “但请赐予吾翻越攀登之力”

    -Christopher: Where's your test?

    test: 考试

    考试是什么时候?

    -Chris: Tomorrow.

    明天。

    -Christopher: Are you ready?

    你准备好了吗?

    -Chris: Of course.

    当然了。

    Thank you, sir.

    谢谢您,先生。

    Hey. How you doing?

    嘿,你好。

    -Smug intern: Hey.So did you finish the whole thing, or you have to go somewhere?

    嘿。你都答完了吗?还是要去什么地方?

    -Chris: I have to go somewhere. But I finished the whole thing too.

    我赶着去个地方,但是我也都答完了。

    -Smug intern: Oh, good.

    不错啊。

    -Chris: You?

    你呢?

    -Smug intern: Yeah.

    我也都答完了。

    -Chris: How'd you feel about the graphs?

    graph: 图表

    那些图表题你感觉怎么样?

    -Smug intern: Easy.

    太容易了。

    -Chris: Istruggled with the essay question on the back. What did you write?

    struggle with: 挣扎 essay: 论述

    试卷背后那道论述题难住我了。你怎么答的?

    -Smug intern: Essay question?

    论述题?

    -Chris: Yeah, on the back.

    是啊,在背面。

    -Jeff: Hey, Chris.

    嗨,Chris。

    -Chris: Hey. Jeff, right? 49ers game.

    嗨,Jeff,对吗?49人队那场比赛见过?

    -Jeff: Yeah, you were gonna give me a call?

    没错,什么时候给我打电话?

    -Chris: I never actually got your number.

    actually: 事实上

    我一直都没有你电话号码。

    -Jeff: Here's my number. Call me, okay?

    这是我的电话,给我打电话,好吗?

    -Chris: Yes, sir. Absolutely. Thank you very much.

    absolutely: 绝对地

    好的,当然了,谢谢。

    -Frohm: Chris, you got five bucks? I left my wallet upstairs.

    buck: 钱 wallet: 钱包 upstairs: 楼上

    Chris,有5块钱吗?我把钱包落在楼上了。

    -Chris: Let me run up and grab that for you, Mr. Frohm.

    grab: 抓握,抓住

    我现在到楼上帮您拿下来,Frohm先生。

    -Frohm: No, I gotta be at CAL Bank at 4, and I'm late. I'll pay you back, honest.

    不,我得在4点前赶去加州银行。我要晚了。我会还你的,真的。

    -Chris: Five is good?

    5块钱够吗?

    -Frohm: Five is lovely. Thank you. Thank you.

    足够了,谢谢。

    -Shelter worker3: That's it. That's the room quota. There's no more space. You gotta head out.

    quota: 限额,配额 space: 空位

    好了,就这么些床位配额。再没有多余的位子了,到别处去找吧!

    That's it for today. Come back tomorrow. All the rooms are full. It's completely full.

    今天没有位子了。明天再来吧。没有床位了,全满了……

    That's it. Just keep heading out. Come back tomorrow.

    就这样,都出去,明天再来吧。

    -Chris: You like it?

    好吃吗?

    -Sales clerk: Twenty. One, two, three, four.

    20,21,22,23,24.

    - Sales clerk: Now, here's your bulb, and there's your ferrite core inductor.

    bulb: 电灯泡 ferrite: 铁酸盐 core: 核心 inductor: 感应器

    这是你要的灯泡,还有圈型适配器。

    -Chris: How much?

    多少钱?

    - Sales clerk: Eight dollars.

    8块。

    -Christopher: What's that?

    那是什么?

    -Chris: It's to repair the light.

    repair: 修理

    修灯用的。

    -Christopher: Can I see it?

    我看看行吗?

     

    0/0
      上一篇:看“当幸福来敲门”台词学英语:第12讲 下一篇:看“歌舞青春1”台词学英语:第1讲

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)