看“变形金刚2”台词学英语:第13讲
教程:英文电影推荐  浏览:667  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    -Fallen: The boy must have the Matrix.

    那男孩肯定找到原能矩阵了。

    We cannot let him reach Optimus.

    不能让他接近擎天柱。

    Decepticons!

    霸天虎们!

    Begin our assault!

    assault: 袭击

    我们开始攻击!

    -Lennox: We got incoming!

    Incoming: 入局

    有情况!

    We got a whole load of flight coming our way!

    whole: 全部的 load: 负荷 flight: 战斗

    保持好队形,加强火力!

    -Epps: How many?

    有多少?

    -Soldier H: We got 13 to count.

    to count: 计数

    大概十三个。

    -Epps: This ain't good. This ain't good.

    ain't: (=are not),不是

    不吉利,真不吉利。

    We 'bout to get our asses whooped.

    'bout to: =(be about to),将要 ass: 装配 whoop: 大叫,大喊

    我们这回可惨了。

    -lennox: Alright, those Decepticons are searching for Sam.

    那些霸天虎正在寻找Sam。

    Whatever he has, he thinks it'll bring Optimus back to life.

    whatever: 不管怎样的

    不管怎么样,他肯定能够救活擎天柱。

    So our mission is to find him and get him to Optimus.

    mission: 使命

    我们任务就是找到他,帮他救活擎天柱。

    Alright, we're gonna draw fire from the left flag.

    draw fire: 吸引火力 left flag: 左翼

    好,我们由左翼吸引火力,我需要侦察队。

    I need a scout team.

    scout: 侦查员

    我带队。

    We'll walk through the middle with Arcee and Ironhide.

    walk through: 走过 ironhide: 铁皮

    Arcee和铁皮从中路上。

    Alright, when you see the precious cargo,

    precious: 宝贵的 cargo: 船货

    当你们看到有绿色的烟雾时。

    I want you to pop green smoke and come back to those pillars.

    come back to: 回来 pillar: 栋梁

    就穿过那些柱子回来。

    We'll have the ambush set.

    ambush: 伏兵 set: 设定

    我们打个伏击战。

    Alright, let's go, move out!

    move out: 开始行动

    好的,出发,出动!

    Move out!

    出动!

    Move out!

    出动!

    -Simmons: Did you see that film Gunfire Aero-Kay Karao?

    看过五七年那部Aero-Kay Karao的经典枪战片吗?

    Casting Kirk Douglas.

    Casting Kirk Douglas演的

    -Leo: No, Why?

    没有,怎么了?

    -Simmons: Looks like we're right in the middle of it.

    我们和他们处境一样。

    -Leo: Is that good?

    结果好吗?

    -Simmons: Lot of people died.

    很多人都死了。

    -Leo: Oh, Oh, oh…

    哦,哦,哦……

    -Simmons: Hide!

    隐蔽起来!

    -Leo: Oh my God!

    我的天!

    -Mikaela: Sam, Sam.

    Sam, Sam.。

    -Sam: Get down, get down.

    蹲下,蹲下。

    Once, it's clear, we'll run for Optimus

    好,听着。我们现在以最快速度。

    as fast we can, okay?

    跑到擎天柱那儿,好吗?

    -Mikaela: And what if it doesn't work?

    要是不行怎么办?

    -Sam: This will work.

    一定能行。

    -Mikaela: Yeah, but what if it doesn't?

    是啊,但是如果不行呢?

    -Sam: It's gonna work.

    一定行。

    It'll work.

    一定行。

    Radio shell.

    shell: 脱落

    准备跳。

    We got a half a mile.

    还有半英里。

    I don't think the soldiers know we're here.

    士兵们不知道我们在这儿。

    -Lennox: Fall back!

    fall back: 撤退

    撤退!

    Ironhide, up for middle.

    up for: 准备

    铁皮,到中间来。

    Ironhide, move it.

    铁皮,快走。

    Go! Go, go!

    走! 走!走!

    1

    我们被困了,无路可走了,我们要死了!

    -Simmons: Listen, we're going out. We're going out like men, understand?

    go out: 离去

    听着,就算死,也要死得爷们,明白吗?

    Oh.

    哦。

    -Autobot Green and Autobot Red: Look at this motherf-

    你瞧这家伙……

    Mean robots suck!

    mean: 低劣的

    霸天虎真差劲!

    -Simmons: Get back!

    回来!

    Grab it! Don't let go.

    抓住! 别放开

    -Autobot Green: Hang in, man, I got this.

    hang in: 坚持

    坚持,老哥,我抓住了。

    -Autobot Red: I don't wanna die.

    我不想死。

    Careful grip, boy. Careful grip.

    careful: 仔细的 grip: 紧握

    我抓住了,我使劲抓住了。

    -Autobot Green: He did. He got so waste.

    waste: 浪费

    他做到了,他真浪费。

    -Simmons: Who's your daddy now, huh?

    现在谁是你爸,嗯?

    -Autobot Green: He got all these…

    他被整个都吃了……

    -Simmons: Well, the safe place is right under it.

    唯一安全的地方就是它的下面。

    Run it. Run for his feet!

    朝它跑,朝它的脚跑!

    -Autobot Red: You're never eating me. I'm gonna bust your face up.

    bust: 破产

    你就不该吃我,我要把你的脸砸烂。

    Nobody's tested me. In your face!

    好戏开始了,小心你的脸!

    -Autobot Green: Take five, Mudflap.

    接着打,哥们。

    Oh my God!

    哦,天哪!

    -Autobot Red: Nobody messes with the twins.

    mess: 混乱

    没人能欺负双胞胎兄弟。

    I got you.

    我抓到你了。

    -Autobot Green: Ow, man, you shot me in the face!

    shot: 射击

    伙计,你打到我的脸了!

    Stay under it!

    stay: 停留

    呆在下面!

    Yeah, Stay under it.

    对,呆在它下面。

    (Rampage, set up the trap.)

    rampage: 狂暴地乱冲 set up: 建立 trap: 圈套

    这是圈套。

    -Ron: Judy!

    Judy!

    Sam!

    Sam!

    -Judy: What?

    什么?

    Sam!

    Sam!

    Sam! Sam!

    Sam! Sam!

    Sam!

    Sam!

    Sam.

    Sam!

    -Sam: Dad!

    爸爸!

    Wait! Wait!

    等等! 等等!

    Please listen--

    请听……

    -Ron: I want you to run! Run!

    我要你跑! 快跑!

    -Sam: Dad, Just stop!Get out of here.

    爸爸,别说了! 快离开这里

    They don't want you, they want me.

    他们要的不是你们,是我。

    -Ron: Just run!

    快跑!

    Oh God, wait!

    哦,天哪,等等!

    Samuel Witwicky.

    Samuel Witwicky。

    -Sam: Wait.

    等等。

    This is what you want. You don't want 'em.

    这是你想要的,你要的是这个。

    -Ron: Go! Go!

    快走! 快走!

    -Sam: Please, stop! Stop!

    求你们别说了! 别说了!

    -Judy: Why don't you--

    为什么你……

    Just Get out of here!

    快离开这儿!

    -Bumblebee: Just don't move.

    move: 移动

    别伤害他们。

    -Sam: I know you.

    我知道你。

    Just go! Just go!

    快走! 快走!

    And I know what, you need me.

    我知道你要的是我。

    Because I know about the Matrix.

    因为我知道原能矩阵。

    -Ron: Don't do it. Sam, listen to me.

    别这么做Sam听我说

    -Sam: Please, Dad.

    拜托,爸。

    -Sam: They're gonna kill us all anyway.

    anyway: 无论如何

    他们一样会杀了我们。

    -Sam: Hey, hey. Look.

    嘿,嘿,看。

    This is what you want. I'm here.

    你想要的东西,在我这里。

    Bumblebee!

    大黄蜂!

    Help!

    救命!

    Kill him, Bee. Kill him.

    杀了他,大黄蜂,杀了他。

    Come on, get in.

    快点,到这儿来。

    Bee?

    大黄蜂?

     

    0/0
      上一篇:看“变形金刚2”台词学英语:第12讲 下一篇:看“变形金刚2”台词学英语:第14讲

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)