看“变形金刚2”台词学英语:第12讲
教程:英文电影推荐  浏览:512  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    Remember your friendly!

    friendly: 友好地

    记住,他们是朋友!

    Cover Optimus!

    cover: 覆盖

    把擎天柱隐蔽起来!

    Secure the village. Get those cases down here.

    village: 村庄 case: 案例

    全村警戒,把弹药放到这来。

    Get snipers and Stingers up high.

    sniper: 狙击手 stinger: 机尾炮 up high: 【高高地】

    布置狙击手和导弹。

    -Epps: So he just dropped off ten tonnes of dead robot

    drop off: 掉落 tonne: 吨 robot: 机器人

    我们把这十吨重的机器人。

    in the middle of nowhere.

    nowhere: 不知道的地方

    运到这不毛之地。

    Hope this little kid know what he's doing.

    希望这孩子心里有数。

    -Lennox: Yeah, me too.

    对,我也这么想。

    -Soldier E: Got a visual! Yellow tee, four klicks.

    visual: 视觉的 klick: <俚>,东南亚国家常用,公里

    发现目标! 大黄蜂,四公里。

    -Lennox: Hot-flare!

    发信号弹!

    -Sam: That's them right there. You see the flare?

    flare: 闪光

    他们在哪儿,看到吗?

    Right over there! See it?

    就在那儿! 看到吗?

    (The boy has been found.)

    男孩已找到。

    -Mikaela: Sam!

    Sam!

    -Leo: Oh God, please God,

    哦,上帝,求求你,上帝!

    -Mikaela: please!Leo, Stop freaking out.

    freak out: 极度兴奋

    拜托! Leo 别说了!

    Just Stop freaking out!

    不要再叫了!

    -Simmons: Just drop this guy off, Huh?

    把这家伙扔下去吧。嗯?

    -Leo: please Let me live, Just Let me live.

    求你了,让我活着。别让我死。

    -Simmons: Stop freaking out!

    闭嘴!

    Just stop screaming right now. That's it.

    scream: 尖叫 right now: 立刻

    马上停止尖叫,就是这样。

    Can't take that guy anymore.

    anymore: 现在

    受不了这家伙了。

    -Simmons: Hide in the dust.

    用灰尘作掩护。

    -Sam: We gotta split up.

    split up: 分裂,分离

    我们得分开。

    Bumblebee, you are the decoy. You lead the Decepticons away, alright?

    decoy: 引诱

    大黄蜂,你上去,引开霸天虎,好吗?

    I'm gonna get Optimus.

    我去找擎天柱。

    -Simmons: I'll help throw their fire away.

    fire away: 继续开枪,开始

    我和双胞胎车去把他们引开。

    You get to those soldiers.

    soldier: 士兵

    你找那些士兵去。

    I hope that dust works, kid.

    希望你能成功,孩子。

    -Sam: Thank you.

    谢谢。

    -Leo: It's turning around.

    around: 在周围

    他转回来了。

    It's coming back, it's coming back.

    他回来了,他回来了。

    -Simmons: It's up to me.

    up to: 胜任……的

    交给我了。

    One man, alone, betrayed by the country he loves,

    alone: 孤独地 betray: 出卖

    一个老光棍,爱国却被抛弃。

    now its last hope in the final hour of need.

    final: 最后的

    可在危难时刻又成为最后的希望。

    The pants are to be driven like never before.

    pant: 渴望 drive: 驾驭

    准备由一代宗师驾驶你吧。

    Under my skin.

    under my skin: 酷到骨子里

    大师风范。

    -Leo: Hey, hey, hey! Don't go nowhere.

    嘿,嘿,嘿! 哪儿也别去!

    -Simmons: Drive!You will never make it, kid.

    make it: 成功

    开车!你干不了这个,孩子。

    Bravery will only get you so far.

    光靠勇敢是不够的。

    -Leo: You tased me, okay? You owe me.

    owe: 欠

    你电晕过我,对吗? 你欠我的。

    I'm go.

    我要去。

    -Simmons: Okay, okay.

    好吧,好吧。

    That was a test. You passed, alright?

    test: 测试 pass: 合格

    我是考验你的,你过关了,好吗?

    -Epps: Thing's got alien tattoos all over.

    alien: 外星人 tattoo: 在皮肤上刺的图案

    那东西带着霸天虎的标志。

    That ain't Air Force.

    不是空军。

    -Lennox: What the hell was that?

    hell: 地狱

    那是什么鬼东西?

    -Epps: Eddy-1, copy.

    Eddy-1,收到。

    Anyone there?

    有人收到吗?

    -Lennox: Who's up?

    有人吗?

    -Unknow: Copy.

    收到。

    -Lennox: Radio's down.

    通信中断。

    It's dead. Counter that.

    counter: 与……相反

    不起作用了。

    EMP-burst.

    burst: 突发,破裂

    电磁脉冲干扰。

    -Epps: Let's see how this day is going in this godforsaken desert.

    godforsaken: 荒芜的

    看看今天在这鬼地方会发生什么。

    -General: Yes, sir.

    你好,长官。

    -Sir: Major Lennox told me to pull the cord.

    major: 陆军少校 cord: 绳索,束缚

    伦诺克少校叫我把电话转给你。

    -General: I know, sir.

    我知道,长官。

    -Galloway: W-Which, what country am I in right now?

    我……我现在在哪个国家?

    -People: United States.

    美利坚。

    -Galloway: No, no, not the United States. I'm from the United States,

    不,不,不是美国,我就是从美国来的。

    I'm in the middle of nowhere, surrounded by goats.

    surround: 包围,环绕

    鬼知道是什么地方,四周都是驴。

    -General: Well, that was our good friend, Galloway.

    呃那是我们的好朋友,盖洛威。

    He's less than pleased.

    less than: 少于 pleased: 快乐的

    看来他有点不高兴。

    -General: How is it that we can't reach our men,

    reach: 到达

    真是怪了,我们联系不到伦诺克。

    but he can reach me from some random Egyptian desert?

    random: 任意的 desert: 沙漠

    他怎么能在那寸草不生的埃及沙漠里联系到我们?

    -Lennox: Nothing.

    没有。

    Mike, put an SOS, let the eye in the sky know we need some help.

    发求救信号,告诉卫星我们需要帮助。

    - Mike: Yes, sir.

    是,长官,准备气罐。

    -Soldiers: Pop some more flares so that the kid can find us.

    flare: 闪光

    多放点烟,好让那个孩子找到我们。

    -Sam: There he is. We got a couple of miles.

    a couple of: 若干

    就是那儿,到了。

    -General: Lennox's team has the latest in quantum crypto gear.

    the latest: 最新式样 quantum: 分配量,量 crypto gear: 行星齿轮传动工

    伦诺克的队伍拥有最先进的量子通讯器材。

    Can somebody tell me why we can't establish simple radio contact?

    establish: 建立 simple: 简单的 radio contact: 无线电联络

    谁能告诉我为什么我们连简单的通信连接都不能够建立?

    -Soldier F: We're hailing them on every frequency and mode in the book, sir.

    hail: 致敬,招呼 frequency: 频率 mode: 方式,样式

    我们正在尝试所有可用的频段和模式,长官。

    -Soldier G: Our satellites in the area have gone blind.

    satellite: 卫星 area: 区域  blind: 盲目的

    那个区域的卫星已经不能工作了。

    We're working it, sir.

    我们正在努力,长官。

    -General: Dammit.

    dammit: 真他妈的

    见鬼。

    Something's not right, it doesn't add up.

    add up: 总而言之

    想想别的方法,联系友军。

    Contact the Jordanians, see what their assets they've got in the area.

    assets: 资产

    看看能否派空军前去。

    And get Egypt's General Salaam,

    general: 将军

    还有联络Salaam将军。

    ask him to clear some US V over-flights in Egyptian airspace.

    让他派出无人侦察机飞越那片领空。

    We need an assist in confirming visuals now.

    assist in: 参与 confirm: 确定,证实

    我们现在需要各方帮助确认地点。

    Scramble predators now.

    scramble: 攀爬 predator: 掠夺者

    无人机起飞。

    -Soldier H: B-1, rotate.

    B-1号,起飞。

    -Sam: East on the mile that way.

    还有一英里。

    Come here.

    来这里。

    This way.

    这边。

    -Simmons: One man… alone…

    一个……老光棍……

    -Leo: Stop saying that.

    别再说了。

    -Simmons: betrayed by the country He loves.

    爱国却被祖国抛弃。

    -Leo: Oh my goodness,

    哦,我的天啊。

    I'm in the car, okay? You're not alone.

    我还在车里呢,好吧? 你不是一个人。

    -Simmons: Just relax, you're looking nice well.

    relax: 放松

    放松,我可是大师。

    -Leo: I-I don't think he's still following us.

    follow: 跟随

    我……我觉得他们已经被甩掉了。

    -Simmons: That's what you think.

    那是你觉得。

    -Starscream: Master, sorry to be the bearer of bad news,

    master: 主人 bearer: 托架

    主人,很遗憾地告诉你个坏消息。

    but the soldiers brought the body of Prime.

    他们把擎天柱运来了。

    0/0
      上一篇:看“变形金刚2”台词学英语:第11讲 下一篇:看“变形金刚2”台词学英语:第13讲

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)