看“变形金刚1”台词学英语:第3讲
教程:英文电影推荐  浏览:745  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    Let me tell you something, son. A driver don't pick the car.

    我来告诉你,不是驾驶员挑车。

    The car'll pick the driver.

    而是车挑驾驶员。

    It's a mystical bond between man and machine.

    mystical: 神秘的

    这是人类和汽车间的缘分。

    Son, I'm a lot of things, but a liar's not one of them.

    孩子,我本事很大的,但不包括吹牛。

    Especially not in front of my mammy. That's my mammy. Hey, Mammy!

    尤其不在我妈妈面前。那就是我妈妈,嘿,妈咪!

    Don't be like that. If I had a rock, I'd bust your head, bitch.

    别那样,我要是有块石头,就砸你的头。

    I tell you, man, she deaf, you know?

    我告诉你,伙计,她聋了。

    Well, over here, every piece of car a man might want or need.

    看这边,每辆都不错。

    -Sam: This is not bad.

    这辆不错。

    This one's got racing stripes.

    stripe: 条纹

    这车有赛车的条纹。

    -Bolivia: Yeah.

    是啊。

    It got racing…

    有条纹……

    Yeah, what's this? What the heck is this?

    heck: 用以表示轻度的懊恼和惊讶

    这到底是哪辆?

    I don't know nothing about this car.

    我不知道这辆车。

    Manny!

    Manny!

    -Manny: What?

    干什么?

    -Bolivia: What is this? This car! Check it out!

    这是谁的车?去查一下!

    -Manny: I don't know, boss! I've never seen it! That's loco!

    loco: 当地交货

    我不知道,老板,我以前没见过!

    -Bolivia: Don't go Ricky Ricardo on me, Manny! Find out!

    别唬我,快去查查!

    -Sam: Feels good.

    感觉不错。

    -Ron: How much?

    多少钱?

    -Bolivia: Well, considering the semi-classic nature of the vehicle,

    consider: 考虑 semi-classic: 半古典 vehicle: 车辆

    嗯,根据这辆车的外形,

    with the slick wheels and the custom paint job…

    slick: 光滑的 custom: 定做的

    和特别的喷漆……

    -Sam: Yeah, but the paint's faded.

    fade: 褪色

    漆已经掉色了。

    -Bolivia: Yeah, but it's custom.

    是的,但是喷漆是特殊的。

    -Sam: It's custom faded?

    那是特殊的掉色漆吗?

    -Bolivia: Well, this is your first car. I wouldn't expect you to understand.

    这是你第一辆车,我不指望你明白。

    Five grand.

    5千。

    -Ron: No, I'm not paying over four. Sorry.

    抱歉,不会超过4千。

    -Bolivia: Kid, come on, get out. Get out the car.

    孩子,从车里出来。

    -Sam: No, no, no. You said cars pick their drivers.

    不,不,不。但是你说车挑驾驶员。

    -Bolivia: Well, sometimes they pick a driver with a cheap-ass father. Out the car.

    但是有时那个驾驶员有一个抠门的父亲,快下车。

    Now, this one here for four Gs is a beaut.

    这边这辆就4千美元了。

    -Ron: There's a Fiesta with racing stripes over there.

    Fiesta: 福特在欧洲推出厂商改装的LPG嘉年华Fiesta

    那车也有赛车的条纹。

    -Sam: No, I don't want a Fiesta with racing stripes.

    我不想要那个带条纹的福特嘉年华。

    -Bolivia: This is a classic engine right here.

    这车有一个经典的引擎。

    I sold a car the other day…

    前几天卖一辆……

    Gee. Holy cow.

    哦,天啊。

    No, no, no. No worries.

    别担心。

    -Ron: You all right?

    你没事吧?

    -Bolivia: I'll get a sledgehammer and knock this right out. Hey, hey, Manny!

    sledgehammer: 长柄大锤

    我去弄个大锤把这个敲下来,嘿,Manny!

    Get your clown cousin and get some hammers and come bang this stuff out, baby!

    让你表弟弄些锤子来把这东西敲下去!

    -Bumblebee: …greater than man…

    …比人类伟大…

    -Bolivia: That one's my favorite, drove all the way from Alabammy.

    那辆我最喜欢,一路从阿拉巴马开过来。

    $4,000.00.

    4千。

    [Scene: Washington]

    华盛顿

    -Secretary: Steve.

    Steve。

    -Steve: Hello, Mr. Secretary.

    secretary: 秘书,部长

    你好,部长先生。

    -Secretary: They're so young.

    他们太年轻了。

    -Man A: They're the top subject matter experts, sir.

    他们是最好的主题专家。

    NSA's recruiting right out of high school these days.

    NSA: National Security Agency,国家安全局 recruit: 招聘

    这些年国家安全局直接从高中招人。

    -Team Member A: Guys, that's the Secretary of Defense.

    Defense: 国防部

    同伴们,那是国防部部长。

    -Team Member B: I am so underdressed.

    underdressed: 穿着不合适的

    我穿的衣服真不适合这个场合。

    -Steve: Ladies and gentlemen, the Secretary of Defense.

    女士们,先生们,国防部部长。

    Please be seated.

    请坐。

    -Secretary: I'm John Keller.

    我是John Keller。

    Obviously, you're wondering why you're here, so these are the facts.

    obviously: 显然地

    你们应该想知道你们为什么会在这里。

    At 1900 local time yesterday,

    local: 当地的

    在昨天当地时间19时,

    the SOCCENT Forward Operations Base in Qatar was attacked.

    SOCCENT: 特别行动中央司令部 Forward Operations Base: 前沿作战基地 attack:攻击

    在卡塔尔的桑克森,美军基地被攻击了。

    So far as we know, there were no survivors.

    so far: 迄今为止 survivor: 幸存者

    具目前所了解的资料,没有幸存者。

    The objective of the attack was to hack our military network.

    objective: 目的 hack: 非法侵入(他人计算机系统)

    攻击的目的是为了侵入军方的电脑网络。

    We're not sure exactly what they're after,

    exactly: 精确地

    我们并不知道他们要找什么,

    but we do know that they were cut off during the assault,

    cut off: 阻断 assault: 袭击

    但是我们知道他们的侵入被阻止了。

    which would lead us to assume that they're going to try it again.

    assume: 假定

    所以我们认为他们会再次袭击。

    Now, no one's taken responsibility for the attack.

    目前无人为攻击事件负责。

    And the only real lead we have so far is this sound.

    我们现在唯一的线索是这个声音。

    That's the signal that hacked our network.

    signal: 信号

    那是侵入我们系统的信号。

    NSA's working at full capacity to analyze it and intercept further communications,

    at full capacity: 以全部力量 capacity: 能力 analyze: 分析 communications: 通讯

    国家安全局正在全力分析它,希望来拦截未来的通讯。

    but we need your help to find out who did this.

    我们需要你来找出谁是幕后的主脑。

    Now, you've all shown considerable ability in the area of signals analysis.

    considerable:相当的,可观的 analysis: 分析

    你们都有很强的信号分析技能。

    We're on a hair-trigger here, people.

    hair-trigger: 一触即发的情况

    现在情况紧急。

    The President has dispatched battle groups to the Arabian Gulf and Yellow Sea.

    dispatch: 派遣 battle groups: (航空母舰)战斗群 Arabian Gulf: 波斯湾 gulf: 海湾

    总统已经派出航母战斗群,前往波斯湾和黄海。

    This is as real as it's ever gonna get.

    再也不会比这更严重了。

    Now I'm gonna leave you to your officer-in-charge.

    你们会由负责的官员领导。

    You'll break up into teams and you'll start your work.

    领队们会把你们分成小组开始工作。

    Good luck to us all.

    祝我们好运。

    -Sam: All right, Mojo. I got the car. Now I need the girl.

    好了,Mojo,我有车了。我需要一个女朋友。

    I need money to take out the girl is what I need.

    我还需要钱带她出去玩。

    Zero bids.

    bid: 出价,投标

    0个竞标。

    Great. Broke.

    真是太好了,身无分文。

    Come on, Mojo. You want your pain pills?

    Mojo,你想要你的止痛药吗?

    No. Premature.

    premature: 不成熟的

    还没熟透。

    Good. What's up?

    你好吗?

    Nothing. You know, just driving my car. Driving my car.

    没什么,只是在开我的车,开我的车。

    It's like clockwork.

    clockwork: 钟表发条装置

    就像是时钟发条。

    All right, I know you get wasted on these things,

    我知道这东西让你恍惚了。

    but if you piss in my bed again, you're sleeping outside. Okay?

    piss: 小便

    但你要是再在我床上撒尿,就到外面睡去,明白?

    That's it for today. No more. Crackhead.

    crackhead: 强效可卡因瘾君子

    今天到此为止了,别吃了,瘾君子。

    -Judy: Ron, This one is uneven.

    uneven: 不平的

    Ron,这里不平。

    -Ron: Yeah. Probably.

    也许吧。

    -Judy: This one is wobbly.

    这块要掉了。

    -Ron: Yeah. I'll take care of that real soon.

    是的,我会解决它的。

    -Judy: Couldn't we have hired a professional?

    professional: 专业人员

    我们能不能请一个专业的人?

    -Ron: Sam…

    Sam……

    -Sam: What?

    干什么?

    -Ron: I do not like footprints on my grass.

    footprint: 脚印

    我不想在我的草坪上看到脚印。

    -Sam: What foot… There's no footprints.

    什么脚印?没脚印啊。

    -Ron: That's why I built my path.

    这就是我为什么修了入门径。

    So why don't you go from my grass onto my path, okay?

    你为什么不从草地移到入门径上来?

    -Sam: It's family grass, Dad.

    这草是属于整个家的。

     

    0/0
      上一篇:看“变形金刚1”台词学英语:第2讲 下一篇:看“变形金刚1”台词学英语:第4讲

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)