看“变形金刚1”台词学英语:第4讲
教程:英文电影推荐  浏览:901  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    -Ron: Well, when you own your own grass, you'll understand.

    当你拥有你自己的草地的时候你会明白的。

    -Sam: This… I can't do it anymore.

    我受不了了。

    You're putting girl jewelry on a boy dog.

    jewelry: 珠宝

    你把女性的饰品戴在一条雄性的狗身上。

    -Judy: What?

    怎么了?

    -Sam: He's got enough self-esteem issues as a Chihuahua, Mom.

    esteem: 尊敬

    作为一条吉娃娃犬,他有严重的自信心问题。

    -Judy: That's his bling.

    bling: 戴璀璨首饰

    那是他的首饰。

    I want you home at 11:00!

    在11点前回家!

    -Sam: Yeah, all right.

    没问题。

    -Ron: 11:00!

    11点。

    -Judy: Please, for the love of God, drive safely.

    看在上帝的份上,小心开车。

    -Ron: Seat belt on!

    系上安全带!

    -Judy: Wow. You are so cheap.

    喔,你可真小气。

    -Ron: Well, it's his first car. Supposed to be like that.

    suppose: 料想,认为

    那是他的第一辆车,应该是这样的。

    -Secretary: At this time, we can't confirm whether there were any survivors.

    confirm: 确定

    目前我们无法确认是否有幸存者存在。

    -Sarah: Oh, my God.

    天啊。

    -Secretary: Our bases worldwide are, as of now, at DEFCON Delta,

    DEFCON: 防卫准备状态

    我们现在进入防御状况四,

    our highest readiness level.

    readiness:预备状态

    这是最高警戒水平。

    We're dealing with a very effective weapons system that we have not come across before.

    effective: 有效的 weapon: 武器 come across: 遇到

    我们面对着一个从未见过的非常强大的武器系统。

    But our prayers are with the families of the brave men and women…

    我们会为那些勇敢的士兵祈祷……

    -Sarah: Honey, Daddy's gonna be okay.

    爸爸会没事的。

    -Epps: I've never seen a weapons system like this.

    我以前从未见过这种武器系统。

    The thermal shows this weird aura around the exoskeleton

    thermal: 热量显示 aura: 光圈 exoskeleton: 外骨骼

    热成像显示在它的外骨骼结构周围。

    like it's cloaked by some kind of invisible force field.

    cloak: 遮掩,隐匿 invisible: 看不见的,无形的 force field: 能量场

    有一个无形的能量罩。

    -Soldier in glasses: That's impossible. There's no such thing as invisible force fields except in, like, comic book stuff, right?

    comic: 连环图画

    那不可能,根本没有无形的能量罩,除了在漫画里。

    -Fig: Man, I don't know.

    我不明白。

    -Lennox: What is that?

    怎么了?

    -Fig: My mama, she had the gift, you know?

    我老妈,她有种天赋。

    She saw things. I got the gene, too, and that thing that attacked us? I got a feeling it is not over.

    gene: 基因

    我妈妈可以看到未来。我也有她的遗传。那个攻击我们的家伙,我预感它还会回来。

    -Soldier in glasses: How about you use those magic voodoo powers and get us the hell out of here, huh?

    voodoo power: 巫术 voodoo: 伏都教的

    你为什么不用你的巫术让我们离开这里?

    -Bobby: When I took that picture, I think it saw me.

    当我照相的时候,我想它看到我了。

    It looked right at me.

    它盯着我看。

    -Lennox: All right, we got to get this thing back to the Pentagon right away.

    the Pentagon: 五角大楼

    我们要马上把它送到五角大楼。

    They got to know what we're dealing with here.

    deal with: 处理,对付

    他们要知道我们的敌人是什么。

    -Bobby: My radio's fried.

    无线电失灵了。

    I got No communication with aerial.

    aerial: 天线

    天线没有信号。

    -Lennox: Hey, Mahfouz.

    嗨,Mahfouz。

    How far do you live from here?

    你家离这里有多远?

    -Mahfouz: Not far. Just up That mountain.

    不远了,翻过那座山就到了。

    -Lennox: Do they have a phone?

    那里有电话吗?

    -Mahfouz: Yes.

    是的。

    -Lennox: All right, let's hit it.

    好的,我们走。

    -Miles: Dude, are you sure we're invited to this party?

    你确定我们被邀请去这个聚会了吗?

    -Sam: Of course, Miles. It's a lake. Public property.

    property: 财产,所有物

    当然了,Miles。那是一个湖,是公共场所。

    Oh, my God.

    我的天啊。

    Oh, my God, dude, Mikaela's here. Just don't do anything weird, all right?

    weird: 奇怪的,怪异的

    我的天啊,Mikaela在这。别做奇怪的事,好吧?

    -Sam: I'm good, right?

    我看上不错,对不对?

    -Miles: Yeah, you're good.

    是的。

    -Sam: Okay.

    好的。

    -Trent: Hey, guys, check it out.

    快看。

    Oh, hi.

    嘿。

    Hey, bro. That car. It's nice. Hey.

    嘿,你的车不错。

    So, what are you guys doing here?

    你们来这里干什么?

    -Sam: We're here to climb this tree.

    我们来这里爬这棵树。

    -Trent: I see that. It looks… It looks fun.

    看见了,很有趣。

    -Sam: Yeah.

    嗯。

    -Trent: You know, I thought I recognized you.

    recognize: 认出,认识

    我想我认识你。

    You tried out for the football team last year, right?

    你去年参加过橄榄球队的预选,对吧

    -Coach: Let's go call your mom.

    我们去找你的妈妈。

    -Sam: Oh, no, no, that… No. That wasn't like a real tryout.

    tryout: 测验,试用

    不,不是,我并不是想参加预选。

    I was researching a book I was writing.

    research: 调查,研究

    我是在为写的书收集资料。

    -Trent: Oh, yeah?

    是吗?

    -Sam: Yeah.

    是的。

    -Trent: Yeah? What's it about? Sucking at sports?

    suck: (表示厌恶)臭,恶心

    关于什么的?一塌糊涂的体育运动?

    -Sam: No, it's about the link between brain damage and football.

    damage: 损坏

    不,是关于橄榄球和大脑受损的。

    No, it's a good book. Your friends'll love it.

    那是一本好书,你的朋友会喜欢它的。

    You know, it's got mazes in it and, you know, little coloring areas, sections, pop-up pictures. It's a lot of fun.

    maze: 迷宫 section: 部分 pop-up: 书籍有跳起立体图片的

    有上色的地方,立体折叠……还有图片,非常有趣。

    -Trent: That's funny.

    真是好笑。

    -Mikaela: Okay, okay. You know what? Stop.

    不要这样。

    -Trent: Hey, guys, I know of a party. Let's go, let's head.

    我们去参加聚会吧。

    -Sam: You got to get out of the tree right now. Get…

    快从树上下来…

    Just get out of the tree right now, please.

    快下来,拜托。

    What are you doing?

    你在干什么?

    -Miles: Did you see that dismount? All the chicks were watching.

    dismount: 下(马等)

    看到下来的动作了?女孩们都在看我。

    -Sam: You're making me look like an idiot. We both looked like idiots just now.

    你使我看起来像个傻瓜,我们刚才都像傻瓜。

    -Mikaela: Hey, How about you let me drive?

    让我开好吗?

    -Trent: Oh, no. No, no, no. This is Not a toy.

    这可不行,这可不是一个玩具车。

    These 22s, I don't want you grinding them. No.

    grind: 摇动手柄(操纵机器)

    这个22英寸的轮胎,我不想你开。

    Why doesn't my little bunny just hop in the back seat?

    hop: 单脚跳,跳跃

    我可爱的小白兔为什么不跳到后座上去?

    -Mikaela: God, I can't even tell you how much I'm not your little bunny.

    我可不是你的小白兔。

    -Trent: Okay. You'll call me.

    好吧。你会来找我的。

    [Radio: Who's gonna drive you home, tonight?]

    收音机:今晚谁开车送你回家?

    -Miles: Hey, man, what's wrong with your radio?

    你的收音机怎么了?

    -Sam: I'm gonna drive her home tonight.

    我要送她回家。

    -Miles: What?

    什么?

    She's an evil jock concubine, man. Let her hitchhike.

    concubine: 妾,姨太太,小老婆 hitchhike: 搭便车

    她可是个小骚货,伙计。让她去搭车吧。

    -Sam: She lives 10 miles from here, okay? It's my only chance.

    她家离这里有10英里远,这是我唯一的机会。

    You got to be understanding here, all right?

    你要理解我,好吗?

    -Miles: All right. We'll put her in the back. I'll be quiet.

    把她放在后座,我会安静的。

    -Sam: Did you say, “Put her in the back”?

    你是不是说,“让她坐在后座”?

    -Miles: I called shotgun.

    shotgun: 猎枪,火枪

    我说坐前面。

    -Sam: I'm not putting her in the back. You got to get out of my car.

    我不会让她坐后面,你得下车。

    -Miles: That's a party foul.

    foul: 犯规

    这可违反了聚会规则。

    -Sam: What rules?

    什么规则?

    -Miles: Bros before hos.

    bro: brothers兄弟 hos: whores 妓女

    不能重色轻友。

    -Sam: Miles, I'm begging you to get out of my car. Okay?

    Miles,我求你下车。

    -Miles: You can't do this to me.

    你不能这样对我。

    -Sam: You got to get out of my car right now.

    你必须下车。

    [Radio: Who's gonna come around when you break?]

    收音机:你受伤时谁陪在你身边?

    -Sam: Mikaela! It's Sam.

    Mikaela,我是Sam。

    Witwicky.

    Witwicky。

    I hope I didn't get you stranded or anything.

    stranded: 进退两难的

    希望没有让你感到进退两难。

     

    0/0
      上一篇:看“变形金刚1”台词学英语:第3讲 下一篇:看“变形金刚1”台词学英语:第5讲

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)