看“变形金刚1”台词学英语:第2讲
教程:英文电影推荐  浏览:773  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    [Scene: Qatar]

    中东,卡塔尔,当代

    -Fig: Oh, God, five months of this.

    上帝啊,都已经5个月了。

    I can't wait to get a little taste of home.

    taste: 感受,体验

    我都等不及要回家了。

    A plate of mama's alligators etouffee.

    plate: 一盘 alligator: 钝吻鳄 etouffee:【海鲜、面粉、猪油、洋葱、大蒜、芹菜、番茄酱、咖啡喱粉和辣椒等成分在一起所炖成的稠糊糊的炖海鲜,通常浇在米饭上吃】

    我很想念我妈妈煮的鳄鱼肉。

    -Bobby: You've been talking about barbecued alligators and crickets for the last two weeks.

    barbecue: 烧烤 cricket: 蟋蟀

    你说这些烤肉蟋蟀,都说了2个星期了。

    I'm never going to your mama's house, Fig. I promise.

    promise: 保证

    我发誓我一定不会去你妈妈那里吃饭。

    -Fig: But Bobby, Bobby, alligators are known to have the most succulent meat.

    succulent: (水果、蔬菜和肉)汁多味美的

    Bobby,鳄鱼肉是出了名的嫩。

    -Bobby: I understand.

    understand: 理解

    我理解。

    English, please. English.

    请说英语好吗?

    -Lennox: I mean, how many times have we… We don't speak Spanish. I told you that.

    Spanish: 西班牙语

    我说过多少次了……我们不讲西班牙语。

    -Fig: Why you got to ruin it for me, man? That's my heritage.

    ruin: 破坏 heritage: 传统

    干吗破坏我自己的传统?

    -Lennox: Go with the Spanish. Whatever.

    whatever: 无所谓

    你随便说吧。

    -Soldier in glasses: Hey, you guys remember weekends? Huh? The Sox at Fenway.

    guy: 家伙 remember: 记得 weekend: 周末 sox: 短袜 Fenway:芬维公园,位于美国麻萨诸塞州首府波士顿,是供棒球比赛使用的球场。

    你们还记得我们是怎么过周末的吗?在芬维公园看红袜队的比赛。

    Cold hotdog and a flat beer.

    flat: 不新鲜的 beer: 啤酒

    美味的热狗和冰镇的啤酒。

    -Fig: Perfect day.

    perfect: 完美的

    完美的一天。

    What about you, Captain? You got a perfect day?

    captain: 队长

    你呢,队长?你也有完美的一天吗?

    -Lennox: I just can't wait to hold my baby girl for the first time.

    我已经等不及去第一次抱我的女儿。

    -Soldiers: He's adorable. That's too…

    adorable: 可爱的

    好男人啊。太……

    -Lennox: Shut up!

    闭嘴!

    -Soldier A: Hey, I'm ready to do this.

    be ready to: 预备,即将 ready: 准备就绪的

    我都准备好了。

    -Bobby: Hey, any of you all grow some balls, come see me on the court, man.

    court: 球场

    你们谁有胆就操场上见我。

    -Soldier B: Hey, hey!

    嘿!

    -Bobby: Watch this crossover, baby.

    crossover: 改变,转型【这里指胯下运球】

    小心我的胯下运球。

    Like Jordan in his prime, pushing through the front line.

    prime: 全盛时期 push through: 穿过 front line: 前线,第一线

    就像Jordan全盛时期一样,穿梭于锋线间。

    -Soldier C: Step aside, ladies.

    step aside: 走到一边

    让开点,小妞们。

    -Soldier D: Oh, man. What?

    什么?

    -Mahfouz: Lennox!

    Lennox!

    -Lennox: Hey, what are you doing?

    你好啊。

    -Mahfouz: Water?

    要水吗?

    -Lennox: Thank you.

    谢谢。

    Are you gonna help me with the gear?

    gear: 设备

    你要帮我拿装备吗?

    -Soldier E: Colonel Sharp, we have an inbound unidentified infiltrator, 10 miles out.

    colonel: 上校

    Sharp上校,有一身份不明的入侵者,距离10英里。

    -Sharp: Unidentified aircraft, you are in restricted US military airspace.

    unidentified: 未经确认的 aircraft: 飞机 restricted: 限制的 military: 军事的 airspace: 上空

    不明身份的飞机,你现位于美军管制空域。

    Squawk ident and proceed east out of the area.

    squawk: 呱呱地叫鸣【这里指明确而快速】 ident:身份证明(identification缩写) proceed: 继续进行 area: 地区

    请表明身份并向东飞行离开美军的领空。

    Raptors one and two, snap to heading two-five-zero to intercept.

    raptors: 猛禽,肉食鸟 head: 朝向,前进 intercept: 拦截

    猛禽1号,2号,目标方向250,进行拦截。

    Bogie is in the weeds ten miles out, not squawking.

    bogie: 妖怪,可怕的人

    目标距离10英里,没表明身份。

    Unidentified aircraft, we will escort you to US SOCCENT airbase.

    escort: 护送 airbase: 空军机场

    不明身份的飞机,我们会护送你到美军桑克森空军基地。

    If you do not comply, we will use deadly force.

    comply: 顺从,答应 deadly: 致命的 force: 武力

    如果你不遵从,我们会使用致命的武力。

    -Soldier F: Copy the bogie.

    发现目标。

    Tail 4500 X-ray.

    tail: 尾部

    机尾编号4500X。

    -Soldier G: Sir, says here 4500 X was shot down three months ago.

    shot: 射击

    长官,报告说4500X 在3个月前被击落了。

    Afghanistan.

    Afghanistan: 阿富汗

    在阿富汗。

    -Sharp: That's got to be a mistake.

    mistake: 错误

    这一定是一个错误。

    Check again, then recheck.

    check: 检查 recheck: 再检查

    检查,再检查。

    -Soldier G: I did, sir.

    我检查过了,长官。

    A friend of mine was on that chopper.

    chopper: 直升飞机

    我有一个朋友就在那架直升机上。

    -Sharp: Unidentified aircraft, we will escort you to US SOCCENT airbase.

    不明身份的飞机,我们会护送你到桑克森空军基地。

    Radar, where's the inbound?

    radar: 雷达 inbound: 归途的,返家的

    雷达,飞行物在哪?

    -Radar: Bogie's five miles out, sir.

    目标5英里,长官。

    -Lennox: My wife on?

    是我老婆吗?

    -Soldier H: Yes, Captain.

    是的,队长。

    -Lennox: My ladies!

    我的公主!

    -Sarah: Look.

    看。

    -Lennox: Oh, my goodness. Look at her. She's getting so big.

    哦,看啊,她都这么大了。

    Look at those cheeks. I just wanna chew on them.

    cheek: 脸蛋 chew: 咀嚼

    看看她的小脸,真想去亲一口。

    Baby, we made a good-Iooking kid.

    我们的孩子真是漂亮。

    I know that people say that all the time, but, wow, we made one good-looking kid. Nice work.

    all the time: 一直,总是

    我知道人们总是这么说,我们生了一个漂亮的孩子。干得好。

    -Sarah: She has your laugh.

    她笑得真像你。

    -Lennox: She laughed?

    她笑了?

    -Sarah: Her first one, yeah.

    第一次呢。

    -Lennox: You sure she didn't just fart?

    fart: 放屁

    你确定她刚刚没有放屁吗?

    -Sarah: No, she's a lady.

    没有,她可是一个淑女。

    She doesn't know you yet, but she will.

    她还不认识你,但是她会的。

    -Sharp: 4500 X. Something's not right.

    4500X,好像有些不对劲。

    Bogie's on the deck.

    deck: 甲板

    目标着落了。

    -Soldier E: Whoa, whoa, whoa. Radar's jammed.

    jam: 使某物因被卡住而发生故障

    雷达被干扰了。

    It's coming from the chopper.

    chopper: (口语)直升飞机

    直升机是干扰源。

    -Sarah: Will?

    Will?

    -Lennox: Sarah?

    Sarah?

    Hey, Sarah, if you can hear me, I love you and I'll be home soon.

    Sarah,如果你能听见我,我爱你,我很快就会回家。

    -Soldiers: To the right. Go To the right. Check fire.

    right: 右边 fire: 射击,火力

    到右边去,到右边去,检查弹药。

    -Sharp: MH-53 pilot, power down now.

    pilot: 飞行员 power: 动力

    MH-53飞行员,关闭你的发动机。

    Have your crew step out or we will kill you.

    crew: 全体机务人员 step out: 走出去

    让你的机组人员下机,不然我们会杀了你们。

    -Soldiers: Hold your fire! Stand by to engage!

    stand by: 准备行动 engage: 与某人开战

    不要开火!待命!

    -Sharp: My God.

    上帝啊。

    -Epps: They bombed the antenna farm! We're under attack!

    bomb: 轰炸 antenna: 天线 attack: 攻击

    他们炸了通讯天线,我们被攻击了。

    -Sharp: Go! Move! Move!

    快逃!

    It's going after the files!

    它们想要的是这些机密文件!

    Cut the hard lines!

    切断总电源!

    -Soldier E: I need a key! It's locked!

    我要钥匙,它被锁上了!

    -Sharp: Move! Move!

    快逃!

    -Lennox: Here, come here! Come here!

    到这边!到这边!

    Here, hide in here!

    藏在这!

    -Fig: Oh, my God. Okay.

    哦,上帝啊。

    -Epps: No! Oh! What the…

    不!哦!怎么…

    -Lennox: Epps, let's go!

    Epps,快走!

    -Teacher: Okay, Mr. Witwicky, you're up.

    Witwicky先生,该你了。

    -Sam: Sorry, I got a lot of stuff.

    对不起,我带了很多东西。

    -Trent: Watch.

    瞧吧。

    -Sam: For my family…

    对于我们家族……

    -Teacher: Okay.

    好的。

    Who did… Who did that? People! Responsibility.

    responsibility: 责任

    是谁干的?谁干的?同学们,要有责任感。

    -Sam: Okay.

    好吧。

     

    0/0
      上一篇:看“变形金刚1”台词学英语:第1讲 下一篇:看“变形金刚1”台词学英语:第3讲

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)