看“变形金刚1”台词学英语:第10讲
教程:英文电影推荐  浏览:566  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    and I'm gonna… I'm gonna sweep up the whole house right now.

    grill: 烤架,铁格子

    我还会擦洗烤架。

    -Dad: Tonight, right now?

    今晚,现在?

    -Sam: right now.

    对,现在!

    -Dad: The…

    那…

    -Sam: I love you. God, I love you just so much right now.

    我爱你,爸爸,我此时此刻真是太爱你了。

    -Dad: You know, Mom wanted me to ground you. You're three minutes late.

    你妈妈要我把你关在家呢。你晚回家三分钟了。

    -Sam: right? Oh, well, just another thing you did for me, Dad, because you're such a swell guy.

    swell: 优秀的,上流的

    是吗?哦,你看,你又为我做了一件事,爸爸!你真是太好了。

    -Dad: One more thing, huh?

    又一件事,哈?

    -Sam: All right, I love you! Sleep good, handsome man!

    handsome: 英俊的

    好了,我爱你,睡个好觉,帅哥!

    -Sam: What are you doing? What are you doing? No, watch the path! Watch the path! Watch the… Please, please, please.

    你干嘛?你这是干嘛?不,注意门径,注意门径!注意…拜托,拜托,拜托。

    No, no, wait. No, no, no! Oh, no!

    不,等等,不,不!

    -Optimus: Sorry. My bad.

    对不起,我的错。

    -Sam: Oh, I… You couldn't…You couldn't wait for five… You couldn't wait for five minutes? I told you to just stay! Just stay! God!

    啊,我…你不能…你怎么连五分钟…你怎么连五分钟都等不了?我说了,呆在那儿!呆在那儿!上帝!

    I told you to watch them. I told you.

    我不是叫你看住他们!好的,你知道吗?

    -Mikaela: Okay, You know what? They seem to be in a little bit of a rush. -

    a bit of: 一点儿的 rush: 匆促

    他们就是这样急性子啊!

    -Sam: Oh, this is bad. No! Mojo, Mojo! Off the robot! God!

    mojo: 符咒 robot: 机器人

    太糟糕了,不!Mojo!Mojo!别靠近机器人!

    -Autobot: Oh, wet.

    啊,湿了。

    -Sam: No, no, no, no, no! Easy! Easy! Hold on! Hold! This is Mojo. This is Mojo. He's a pet of mine.

    pet: 宠物

    不,不,不,冷静,冷静!住手,住手!这是Mojo,是我的宠物。

    He's a pet. Okay? That's all. If you could just put the guns away… Put The… Put them away. Please.

    他是宠物,明白?如果你能收起你的武器…收起它们,拜托。

    -Autobot: you have a rodent infestation.

    rodent: 啮齿类动物的 infestation: 侵扰

    你有只啮齿动物。

    -Sam: A what?

    一只什么?

    -Autobot: Shall I terminate?

    terminate: 结束,终止

    要不要摧毁?

    -Sam: No, no, no, no. He's not a rodent, he's a Chihuahua. This is my… This is my Chihuahua. We love Chihuahuas! Don't we?

    不,不,不,它不是啮齿动物,它只是吉娃娃。这是我的吉娃娃,我们都爱吉娃娃,对不对?

    -Autobot: He's leaked lubricants all over my foot.

    leak: [俚语]撒尿 lubricant: 润滑剂

    他撒了我满脚润滑剂!

    -Sam: He peed on you? Bad Mojo. Bad Mojo! Bad Mojo! I'm sorry. He's got a male dominance thing. That's all it is.

    peed: 撒尿,小便 dominance: 控制,统治

    他在你脚上撒尿?坏魔咒!坏Mojo!坏Mojo!对不起,它只是想表明这是它的领地。仅此而已。

    -Autobot: My foot's gonna rust.

    rust: 生锈

    我的脚要生锈了。

    -Sam: All right.

    没事的。

    -Optimus: Shut up and Go hide! Just hurry. Autobots, recon.

    hide: 遮避 autobots: 【汽车人】 recon: 侦察,搜索

    闭嘴,去躲起来!快!汽车人,进行侦察。

    -Dad: I hope he's okay. He's in the kitchen. Got some ice on his nose. I had to slap him around a little bit.

    slap: 侮辱

    我希望他没事,他正在厨房里。在往他的鼻子上敷冰呢。我刚刚小小地教训了他一下。

    -Mum: You did not. You didn't even ground him.

    你才没有呢,你甚至没有禁他足。

    -Dad: Almost, almost.

    差不多,差不多了。

    -Sam: Where are they? No, no, no, no, no. Come on, come on. What? What is this?

    他们在哪里?不,不,不。拜托,拜托。什么,这是什么?

    -Optimus: Time is short.

    时间宝贵。

    -Mikaela: they really want those glasses.

    他们真的很想要那副眼镜。

    -Sam: Come on. What are you doing?

    拜托,你在干什么?

    -Mikaela: I'm gonna help you.

    我想要帮你。

    -Sam: Okay.

    好的。

    -Optimus: Please hurry.

    请快点。

    -Sam: Okay. Yeah, no, no. It's definitely gone.

    definitely: 明确地,确切地

    好的。啊,不,真的不见了。

    -Mikaela: what do you mean?

    怎么会呢?

    -Sam: My glasses were in the bag. They were in the backpack and now the backpack isn't here.

    backpack: 双肩背包

    眼镜在袋子里,袋子在我背包里,但背包不在这里。

    -Mikaela: Well, they're gonna be pissed, so what do you wanna do?

    piss: 撒尿

    他们肯定不会高兴的,现在怎么办?

    -Sam: So what I think you should do is you should… You should check this whole… This whole section here.

    check: 检查,核对

    我觉得你应该…你应该清查下整个…这里每个角落。

    Just give it a clean sweep, and I'll get the corner here. Yeah, no, no, no. Not there. That's my… That's my private…

    private: 私人的

    你帮我仔细找找,我找这边的角落。不,不,那里不要,那边是我私人的…

    -Mikaela: Sorry.

    对不起。

    -Sam: That's nothing.

    没什么。

    -Mikaela: you just… you just told me to look.

    你只是…你只是叫我看…

    -Sam: I know, but I didn't mean to look inside of my treasure chest.

    treasure: 珍宝 chest: 箱子

    我明白,但我又没叫你翻我的藏宝箱。

    -Mikaela: You should be way more specific so I don't get in trouble in your room.

    specific: 明确的

    你应该讲清楚,不然我又会找错地方…

    -Sam: I'm already stressed out enough. Okay. What now? No. No, no. No, no, no.

    stress out: 紧张的,有压力的

    我已经都快崩溃了。又怎么了?不,不,不。

    This isn't hiding. This isn't hiding. This is my backyard, not a truck stop. Oh, God. Oh!

    backyard: 后院

    这算什么躲藏?这算什么躲藏?这里是我家后院,可不是公路休息站。啊,上帝,啊!

    -TV: Okay, I saw it. The UFO landed right here and now it's gone. My moped's under there, man! Who's gonna pay for that?

    moped: 机动自行车

    我看到有不明飞行物体在此着陆,但现在不见了。我的摩托还在底下压着,伙计!谁来赔我钱?

    -Mikaela: Sam? Sam, Sam, Sam, Sam. He's back here.

    Sam,Sam?他又来了。

    -Sam: I can't deal with this. I can't…What? Oh, no, no, no. This is my mother's flower…

    deal with: 处理

    我处理不了,我…什么?不,不。这是我妈的花园。

    -Optimus: Oops.

    oops: 噢,表示惊讶

    哦。

    -Sam: Okay, listen. You got to listen to me. If my parents come out here and see you, they're gonna freak out. My mother's got a temper, okay?

    temper: 脾气

    听着,听我说,如果我父母出来看到了你们,他们会吓坏了的。我妈脾气很不好。

    -Optimus: We must have the glasses.

    我们必须拿到那副眼镜。

    -Sam: I know you need the glasses. I've been looking everywhere. They're not here. They're definitely not here.

    definitely: 明确地,确切地

    我知道你需要那副眼镜,我已经找遍所有地方。它们不在这里,很明显不在这里。

    -Optimus: Keep searching.

    继续找。

    -Sam: I need you to be quiet for five minutes. Ten minutes. Okay? Please, I'm begging you. You got to… You're making a racket.

    beg: 请求,乞求 make a racket: 大声喧闹

    我要你们安静五分钟。或十分钟,好吗?拜托,我求你们了,你们要…你们太吵了。

    I can't concentrate. You want me to look and I'm hearing…

    concentrate: 专心

    我不能专心,你们要我找,我却听到…

    -Optimus: Calm down, calm down.

    冷静,冷静。

    -Sam: You got to do something here. You got to do something here.

    你得帮帮我,你得帮帮我。

    -Optimus: Autobots, fall back.

    fall back: 后退

    汽车人,撤退。

    -Sam: Thank you. Please, for Five minutes. Good? Good? Okay.

    谢谢你,拜托,就5分钟。好吗?好吗?

    -Optimus: Move! - Get away! What's the matter with you? Can't you be quiet? He wants us to be quiet.

    行动,走开!你们怎么回事?就不能安静下吗?他要我们安静。

    -Dad: Earthquake! Move, move, move, move, move! Earthquake!

    地震了!快跑!地震了!

    Judy! Judy, get under the table! Move it! Duck and cover right now!

    duck and cover: 卧倒并掩护

    Judy,快躲到桌下!快呀!

    Judy! Judy, get under the table! Move it! Duck and cover right now!

    Judy,快躲到桌下!快呀!

    -Mum: How did you get over there so fast?

    你怎么那么快就跑到那里?

    -Autobot: Wow! That was tingly! You got to try that! Yeah, that looks fun.

    tingle: 刺痛

    哇!好痒!你该试试!嗯,看上去很好玩。

    -Dad: Sam? Sammy? What the hell is that?

    Sam?Sammy?那是什么?

    -Mum: I don't know.

    我不知道。

    -Dad: Sam?

    Sam?

    -Mum: That's weird. Sam!

    weird: 怪异的

    真奇怪…Sam?

    -Optimus: Ratchet, point the light.

    ratchet: 渐变,一步步变动

    Sam! 救护车,打开灯。

    -Sam: come on, hurry. Listen, we got a major issue in here.

    issue: 问题

    快点,听着,这里出了点状况。

    What's with the light? You gotta stop the light. What's going on? Turn it off. You gotta tell him to shut it off. Shut it off.

    gotta: <美俚> =have got to必须

    开灯干什么,把灯关掉。怎么回事?把灯关掉,让他把灯关掉。关掉。

    -Dad: Sam, are you in there? How come the door's locked? You know the rules. No doors locked in my house!

    Sam,你在里面吗?为何门是锁着的。你知道规矩的,不许在这家里锁门。

    -Mum: You know he'll start counting, if you don't open the door!

    你再不开门,他就要开始倒数了!

    -Dad: One more chance. Five…

    最后一次机会,5…

    -Mum: Oh, dear.

    哦,天哪。

    -Dad: Four. It's coming off the hinges, pal.

    hinge: 铰链

    4,打开门铰链。

    -Mum: He's counting!

    他在倒数了!

    -Dad: Sam, Just Open the door. Three.

    Sam,快开门。

    -Mum: Oh, my.

    噢,天啊。

    -Dad: Two.

    2。

    -Mum: He's counting.

    他在倒数。

    -Dad: Stand back.

    退后。

    -Sam: What's up? What's with the bat?

    bat: 球棒

    怎么了?你拿着球棒干嘛?

    -Dad: Who were you talking to?

    你刚在跟谁讲话?

    -Sam: I'm talking to you.

    跟你们呀。

    -Mum: Why are you so sweaty and filthy?

    sweaty: 汗流浃背的 filthy: 肮脏的

    你怎么又臭又脏的?

     

    0/0
      上一篇:看“变形金刚1”台词学英语:第9讲 下一篇:看“变形金刚1”台词学英语:第11讲

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)