看“变形金刚1”台词学英语:第13讲
教程:英文电影推荐  浏览:621  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    -Sam: Stop! Stop! Wait! No!

    住手!住手!等等!不要!

    -Police: take the shot, Get him. Take the shot.

    射击,抓住他,射击。

    -Sam: No! No! Stop! Stop!

    不要!不要!住手!住手!

    -Police: Get down on the ground! Get down! Get down!

    趴在地上!趴下!

    -Sam: What? Okay. Look, he's not fighting back!

    fighting back: 抵抗

    什么?好的。看啊,他没有还手。

    -Police: Freeze it! Freeze it! Freeze it!

    冻住它!冻住它!

    -Sam: Stop hurting him!

    不要伤害他!

    -Police: Don't let him move!

    让他别动!

    I got him here!

    我抓住他了。

    -Sam: No!

    不要!

    -Simmons: Happy to see me again? Put him in a car with his little criminal friend. I want that thing frozen and ready for transport!

    transport: 运输

    看到我开不开心?把他和他的罪犯朋友关到车子里。把那东西冷冻起来准备运送。

    -Autobot: Hang back. Let me check it out. Optimus, are we just gonna stand here and do nothing?

    退后,我去侦查一下。擎天柱,我们就待在这儿什么都不做?

    -Optimus: There's no way to free Bumblebee without harming the humans.

    bumblebee: 大黄蜂 harm: 伤害

    我们没办法为救大黄蜂而不伤害人类。

    -Autobot: But it's not right.

    但这成何体统。

    -Optimus: He… let them leave.

    他… 让他们走吧。

    -Police: The Chinese and the Russians are nearing our area of operations in the western Pacific.

    Pacific: 太平洋

    中国和俄国非常接近我们的西太平洋作战区,

    We feel like this could get out of hand real fast. But the next couple of hours may just define his presidency.

    couple: 数个 define: 解释 presidency: 总统职位

    这局势我们控制不了多久。接下来数小时就看他们总统怎么做了。

    US and Chinese task forces approaching 100 nautical miles of cruise missile range.

    task: 工作,任务 forces: 军队 approach: 接近 nautical: 航海的 cruise: 巡航 missile: 导弹 range: 射程

    有中国特遣舰队已经接近巡弋飞弹射程100哩内。

    -Mr. Secretary: Tell the strike group commander that he's not to engage unless fired on first.

    strike: 袭击 commander: 指挥官 engage: 交战

    告诉航母指挥官,除非对方先进攻,否则不要攻击。

    -Police: Yes, sir!

    是的,长官。

    -Tom Banachek: Mr. Secretary? Tom Banachek. I'm with Sector Seven, Advanced Research Division.

    secretary: 部长 division: 部门

    部长先生?我是第七区先进研究部的Tom Banachek。

    -Mr. Secretary: Never heard of it. I'm a little busy, Tom. I think you can see that.

    从没听说过,我现在很忙,Tom,我想你也看得出来。

    -Police: What's going on here? I don't know.

    怎么回事?不知道。

    -Mr. Secretary: Sit rep! Talk to me!

    sit rep: 情况报告

    情况通报员!出来说句话!

    -Sit rep: The whole room's gone down, sir.

    整间作业都中断了,先生。

    -Mr. Secretary: I can see that!

    我知道!

    -Sit rep: The virus was coded to shut us down.

    virus: 病毒 code: 把…编码 shut down: (使)停工

    病毒是用来中断所有作业的。

    -Tom Banachek: General? - I'll take a seat.

    general: 将军

    将军?我坐在那里等。

    -Mr. Secretary: What do you mean, “shut us down”?

    中止作业是什么意思?

    -Sit rep: They used our network to spread out to the whole world. The blackout's global.

    spread out: 传播开 blackout: 暂时的意识丧失【电力中断】 global: 全球性的

    它们利用我们网站把病毒散布出去。全球性的网络。

    We have no communications, satellite and land lines are dead.

    communication: 通信 satellite: 卫星

    我们与全球的卫星、固网联络都中断了。

    -Mr. Secretary: You mean to tell me that I cannot pick up this telephone and call my family?

    你是说我无法用这台电话打给我家?

    -Tom Banachek: Mr. Secretary? I'm here under direct order from the President. You really need to see what I have in the case.

    secretary: 部长

    部长先生,我是奉总统之命而来,你需要看看我这手提箱里的东西。

    You'll have to accept that there are certain things, you won't understand right away.

    你必须知道有些事情,你无法立即了解。

    Sector Seven is a special-access division of the government, convened in secret under President Hoover 80 years ago.

    convene:召集

    第七区是政府内一个特殊部门,80年前奉Hoover总统之密令成立。

    You may remember NASA JPL lost the Beagle 2 Mars Rover.

    NASA JPL: 喷气推进实验室 Mars Rover: 【火星探测器】

    您可能记得太空总署和喷推实验室在火星上损失了猎犬二号机器人。

    We told them to report the mission a complete failure. It wasn't. Beagle 2 transmitted 13 seconds.

    mission: 任务 transmit: 传输

    我们告诉他们将整件任务宣告失败,其实不然。猎犬二号传输了十三秒钟的影像。

    This was classified above top secret.

    classify: 被指定为机密的

    这是比最高机密还要机密的。

    EDA ended at 170 hours, 48 minutes. More than just a pile of Martian rocks. This is the image from Mars.

    EDA: 估计的具备日期 pile: 堆 Martian: 火星 image:影像

    电子活动在170小时48分后停止,火星上不是只有石头,这是火星上传来的影像。

    Here's the image your Special Ops team was able to retrieve from the base attack.

    retrieve: 取回

    这是您的特种部队在基地被袭击时拍得的影像。

    We believe they are of the same exoskeletal type, and obviously not Russian or North Korean.

    exoskeletal: 外骨骼 type: 品种 obviously: 显然

    我们相信这是相同的外骨骼结构,很显然地并非俄国或北朝鲜能有的。

    -Mr. Secretary: Are we talking about an invasion?

    invasion: 侵略

    你是说外星入侵?

    -Tom Banachek: We intercepted the message from your Special Ops team.

    intercept: 截取

    我们拦劫了您的特种部队传来的讯息。

    These things can be hurt by our weapons and now they know it.

    weapon: 武器

    那些东西知道他们也能被我方武器损伤的。

    That's why the virus shut us down, so we can't coordinate against their next attack,

    coordinate: 协调

    所以他们用病毒使军事指挥陷入瘫痪,好让我们无法组织防备他们下一波攻击,

    which I would bet my ridiculous government salary is coming soon.

    bet: 打赌 ridiculous: 荒谬的,可笑的 salary: 薪水

    我敢用我的政府薪金打赌,下一波攻击绝对会很快来临。

    -Mr. Secretary: Get word to our fleet commanders over the National Guard frequency.

    fleet: 舰队 frequency: 频率

    用国民警卫队的频道通知舰队指挥官。

    It's a shortwave radio channel. It might be still working. Tell them to turn their ships around and come home. ASAP!

    shortwave: 短波广播 channel: 频道

    那是短波,可能还有作用。叫他们调转船头,迅速赶回来。

    And inform all commands to prepare for imminent attack.

    inform: 通知 prepare: 准备 imminent: 即将发生的

    通知各司令部,抵抗即将发生的攻击。

    内利斯空军基地。

    -Police: Captain Lennox, we need you and your team to come with us right now! Let's go!

    Lennox上尉,请带你的部队跟我们来!我们走!

    -Man: She's in here.

    她在这里。

    -Maggie: What's going on?

    怎么回事?

    -Mr. Secretary: You're coming with me. You're going to be my advisor.

    advisor: 顾问

    你跟我来,你来做我的顾问。

    -Glen: me, too?

    我也要去?

    -Mr. Secretary: Who's this?

    他是谁?

    -Maggie: He's my advisor.

    他是我的顾问。

    -Mr. Secretary: He comes, too.

    那他也来。

    -Sam: So…

    那么…

    -Maggie: What'd they get you for?

    他们要你们来做什么?

    -Sam: I bought a car. Turned out to be an alien robot. Who knew?

    alien: 外星人 robot: 机器人

    我买了辆车…结果是个外星机器人。谁知道呢?

    -Police: Make a hole! Watch your back!

    走直线!小心你身后!

    -Optimus: Please, let this work.

    拜托,希望有用。

    -Autobot: Fire it up, Optimus.

    启动吧,老大。

    -Optimus: The code. The code on these glasses indicates the All Spark is 230 miles from here.

    indicate: 表明 spark: 闪光

    代码。眼镜里的代码显示火种源,在离这里230哩远处。

    -Autobot: I sense the Decepticons are getting ready to mobilize. They must know it's here, as well.

    Decepticon: 霸天虎 mobilize: 动员

    我感觉到霸天虎已准备开始行动了,他们一定也知道火种源在这里。

    What about Bumblebee? We can't just leave him to die and become some human experiment!

    大黄蜂怎么办?我们不能就这么眼睁睁的被他们当作试验品。

    -Optimus: He'll die in vain if we don't accomplish our mission. Bumblebee is a brave soldier. This is what he would want.

    vain:徒然的 accomplish: 完成

    如果我们不完成任务的话他的牺牲就白费了。大黄峰是名勇敢的战士,这会是他所希望的。

    -Autobot: Why are we fighting to save the humans? They're a primitive and violent race.

    primitive: 原始的 violent: 暴力的

    为何我们为拯救人类而战?他们是个原始且残暴的种族。

    -Optimus: Were we so different? They're a young species. They have much to learn. But I've seen goodness in them.

    species: 种族 goodness: 优点

    我们以前不也是吗?他们是个年轻的种族,还有很多要学。但我看到过他们的优点。

    Freedom is the right of all sentient beings. You all know there's only one way to end this war.

    freedom: 自由 sentient: 有知觉的

    自由是所有有情感的生物之希望。你们都知道结束这战争只有一个方法。

    We must destroy the Cube. If all else fails, I will unite it with the spark in my chest.

    cube: 立方体 chest: 胸

    我们必须消灭能量体。如果其它方法都失败的话,我会将它与我胸中之火光结合。

    -Autobot: That's suicide. The Cube is raw power. It could destroy you both.

    suicide: 自杀 raw: 生的

    那是自杀行为。能量体的能源非常不稳定,可能会造成韩魏相攻。

    -Optimus: A necessary sacrifice to bring peace to this planet. We cannot let the humans pay for our mistakes.

    sacrifice: 牺牲 planet: 行星

    为这星球的和平,牺牲是难免的。我们不能让人类为我们的错误而偿命。

    It's been an honor serving with you all. Autobots, roll out!

    honor: 荣誉

    很荣幸与你们共战至今。汽车人,出发!

    -Autobot: We rolling!

    roll: 滚动

    出发!

    -Police: Team attention! Present arms!

    立正!敬礼!

    -Mr. Secretary: At ease. Captain, Sergeant. Got your intel. Excellent work. Thank you, sir. What about the gunships?

    ease: 放松 sergeant: 警官 intel: 英特尔 gunship: 武装直升机

    稍息,上尉,得到你的情报了,干得好谢谢,炮艇机呢?

    -Lennox: They're being retrofitted with sabot rounds now. If they hit us again, we'll be ready for them.

    retrofit: 更新 sabot: 弹底板

    所有炮艇机上加装了脱壳穿甲弹。如果他们再来袭击,没问题的。

    -Mr. Secretary: But it won't do us much good if we can't get world communications back up.

    不恢复全球的通讯可不行啊。

    -Simmons: Hey, kid. I think we got off to a bad start, huh? You must be hungry? You want a latte? HoHo? Double venti macchiato?

    got off to: 陷入 latte: 拿铁咖啡 venti: 特大杯 macchiato: 黑糖玛奇朵

    嘿,小子。我想我们之前有点误会。你一定饿了吧?要不要来杯拿铁咖啡,或者,2份超大的玛琪朵咖啡如何?

    -Sam: Where's my car?

    我的车呢?

    -Police: Son, I need you to listen to me very carefully. People can die here.

    小子,你仔细听好,这里人们的生命有危险。

    We need to know everything you know. We need to know it now.

    你必须马上告诉我们你所知道的。

    -Sam: Okay. But first, I'll take my car, my parents. Maybe you should write that down. Oh, and her juvie record. That's got to be gone. Like, forever.

    juvie: 少年罪犯

    好吧。但你得先把我的车,我父母还我。全部要书面保证。噢,还有她的少年前科也必须取消,永久地。

    -Police: Come with me. We'll talk about your car.

    跟我来,我们谈谈你的车。

    -Mikaela: Thank you.

    谢谢。

     

    0/0
      上一篇:看“变形金刚1”台词学英语:第12讲 下一篇:看“变形金刚1”台词学英语:第14讲

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)