brilliant: 英明的,聪明的,极棒的
啊!太好了!
-All: Is he doing OK?
他没事吧?
-Purple: Whatever you do, don't mention D-a-r-
whatever: no matter what,无论什么,任何事 mention: 提及
无论你做什么,不要提那个女孩的名字。
-Nemo: It's OK. I know who, you're talking about. Gill? Gill?
没关系。我知道你们在说谁。Gill?Gill?
-Gill: Hey, Sharkbait.
嘿,鲨鱼饵。
-Nemo: I'm sorry I couldn't stop the…
对不起,我不能弄停那个……
-Gill: No, I'm the one who should be sorry.
不,应该是我道歉。
I was so ready to get out…so ready to taste that ocean…I was willing to put you in harm's way to get there.
ready: 准备就绪的 get out: 出去,离开 taste: 尝试,体会 be willing to: 愿意 harm: 伤害,损害
我太想出去了……太想尝尝大海的味道……为此我甚至要你去冒生命危险。
Nothing should be worth that. I'm sorry I couldn't get you back to your father, kid.
worth: 值得
绝对不值得这么做。对不起,我不能帮你会到你父亲身边,孩子。
-Nigel: All right, Hey, hey, hey…
好了,嘿,嘿,嘿……
-Dentist: What the--?
什么--?
-Patient: Aaah!
啊!
-Dentist: That's one way to pull a tooth. Huh. Darn kids.
pull: 拖,拉,拽 tooth: 牙齿 darn: 见鬼,讨厌的
那是拔牙的唯一方法。该死的小家伙。
Well, good thing I pulled the right one, eh, Prime Minister?
prime minister: 首相 prime: 首要的 minister: 大臣,部长
好消息是我拔对了牙,不是吗?
-Peach: Oh, Nigel! You just missed an extraction.
miss: 错过 extraction: 拔牙,抽取
啊,Nigel!你刚好错过了一次拔牙表演。
-Nigel: Has he loosened the periodontal ligament yet?
loosen: 解开,松开 periodontal: 牙科的,牙组织 ligament: 韧带,纽带 yet: 尚,还
他弄松了牙组织韧带了吗?
What am I talking about? Nemo! Where's Nemo? I've got to speak with him.
speak with: 和……讲话
我在胡说些什么呀?Nemo在哪里?我有话要跟他说。
-Nemo: What is it?
是什么?
-Nigel: Your dad's been fighting, the entire ocean…looking for you.
fight: 奋斗,挣扎 entire: 整个的 ocean: 海洋 look for: 寻找
你的爸爸正在穿越整个大海……就为了找到你。
-Nemo: My father? Really?
我父亲?真的吗?
-Nigel: He's traveled hundreds of miles, battling sharks and jellyfish…
travel: 经历,游历 hundreds of: 好几百,许许多多 hundred: 百 mile: 英里 battle: 奋斗,斗争 jellyfish: 水母,海蜇
他辗转数百海里,打败鲨鱼穿越水母群……
-Nemo: Sharks? That can't be him.
鲨鱼?那不可能是他。
-Nigel: What was his name? Some sort of sport fish. Tuna? Trout?
sort: 种类 sport: 给人看 tuna: tunny,金枪鱼 trout: 鳟鱼
它是什么鱼来着?一种观赏鱼。金枪鱼?鳟鱼?
-Nemo: Marlin?
Marlin?
-Nigel: Marlin! The little clownfish from the reef.
clownfish: 小丑鱼 reef: 礁石
对,他的名字叫Marlin!来自大堡礁的小丑鱼。
-Nemo: It's my dad! He took on a shark!
take on: 战胜,打败
是我老爸!他打败鲨鱼了!
-Nigel: I heard he took on three.
我听说是三条。
-All: Three? Three sharks?
三条鲨鱼?
-Bloat: That's 4,800 teeth!
teeth: 牙,牙齿
那可是四千八百颗牙齿!
-Nigel: After you were taken by Diver Dan over there…your dad followed the boat like a maniac.
maniac: 躁狂者,疯子
自从你被那条船抓走后……你父亲像疯了一样跟着那艘船。
-Nemo: Really?
真的?
-Nigel: He's swimming…giving it all he's got…and then three gigantic sharks capture him…
gigantic: 庞大的,巨大的 capture: 捕获,俘虏
他追啊追,不顾一切得追。突然三条鲨鱼碰到了他……
And he blows them up and dives thousands of feet…and gets chased by a monster with huge teeth!
blow up: 爆炸 foot: 英尺 chase: 追赶,追逐 monster: 怪物,怪兽 huge: 庞大的
他炸飞了他们,然后潜到了几千英尺下面……又被长着巨大牙齿的怪兽追捕!
He ties this demon to a rock and what's his reward? He gets to battle an entire jellyfish forest!
tie…to…: 把……栓到…… tie: 系,绑 demon: 恶魔,魔鬼 rock: 岩石 reward: 回报,报答,奖赏 get to do: 努力或设法做成某事 entire: 整个的,全部的
他把那个怪兽绑在了岩石上,他得到了什么奖赏呢?他和整个水母群战斗!
Now he's with a bunch of sea turtles on the E.A.C…
a bunch of: 一大堆的,很多的 bunch: 群 turtle: 海龟
现在他正和一群海龟在东流上……
And the word is he's headed this way right now…to Sydney!
head: 面临,走向 right now: 此刻 Sydney: 悉尼
顺着东澳暖流直奔悉尼!
-Deb: Wow! What a good daddy!
多么了不起的爸爸!
-Gill: He was looking for you, after all, Sharkbait.
after all: 终究,毕竟
他终于来找你了,鲨鱼饵。
-Yellow: He's swimming to the filter!
filter: 过滤器
他向过滤器游去了!
-Gill: Sharkbait.
鲨鱼饵!
-Bloat: Not again!
别再这样了!
-Gill: Sharkbait!
鲨鱼饵!
-Deb: No!
不!
-Peach: You got your whole life ahead of you!
ahead of: 在……前面,前方 whole: 整个的 life: 生命
你在拿你的生命冒险!
-Gill: We'll help you, kid! Get him out!
我们会帮你的,孩子!把他弄出来!
-Yellow: Get him out of there!
把他弄出来!
-Purple: Come on, kid! Grab the end!
grab: 抓住,逮住,抓紧 end: 末端
快点,孩子!抓住末端!
-Gill: Sharkbait!
鲨鱼饵!
-All: No!
不!
-Gill: Can you hear me? Nemo! Can you hear me?
hear: 听见
听到我的话了吗?Nemo!你听得到吗?
-Nemo: Yeah, I can hear you.
是的,我听得到。
-Gill: Sharkbait, you did it!
鲨鱼饵,你成功了!
-Purple: Sharkbait, you're…covered with germs! Aah!
cover with: 用……覆盖 cover: 覆盖 germ: 微生物,细菌
鲨鱼饵,你,身上全都是细菌!啊!
-Gill: Ha ha! That took guts, kid. All right, gang, we have less than 48 hours before Darla gets here.
gut: 勇气,决心 gang: 一帮,一伙 less than: 少于,不多于 hour: 小时
真勇敢,孩子。好了,弟兄们,Darla回来之前,我们只有不到48小时的时间。
This tank'll get plenty dirty in that time…but we have to help it along any way we can.
tank: 缸,槽 plenty: 大量的,丰富的 dirty: 污秽的,肮脏的 help along: 帮忙
到那时候这个水箱会脏乱不堪……我们要尽量努力搞脏它。
Jacques? No cleaning. I shall resist. Everybody else be as gross as possible.
resist: 反抗,抵抗 gross: 恶心的,令人作呕的 as…as possible: 尽可能……的
虾虾?停止清理,我尽力而为。其他人尽可能搞脏这里。
Think dirty thoughts. We're gonna make this tank so filthy…the dentist will have to clean it. Good work!
thoughts: 思想,想法 gonna: going to filthy: 极肮脏的,污秽的
用肮脏的方法思维。我们要搞的这个水箱,脏到……那个牙医不得不清理的地步。干得好!
-All: Ha ha ha!
哈哈哈!
-Crush: All right, we're here, dudes! Get ready! Your exit's coming up, man!
dude: 伙伴,家伙 exit: 出口,安全门 come up: 出现,接近
好了,我们到了,伙计们!准备!你出口就要到了,伙计!
-Marlin: Where? I don't see it!
哪里?我看不到!
-Dory: Right there! I see it! I see it!
就在那边!我看到了!我看到了!
-Marlin: The swirling vortex of terror?
swirl: 旋转打旋,旋动 vortex: 漩涡,旋风 terror: 恐惧,恐怖
你是说那个恐怖的漩涡?
-Crush: That's it, dude. Of course it is. OK, first, find your exit buddy. Do you have your exit buddy?
of course: 当然 buddy: 伙伴,搭档
是的,伙计。就是。好了,首先,找一个冲出去的伙伴。找到冲出去的伙伴了吗?
-Dory: Yes!
是的!
-Crush: Squirt give you a rundown of proper exiting technique.
rundown: 纲要 proper: 正确的,合适的 technique: 技术,技巧
Squirt还会给你演示正确的起跳姿势。
-Squirt: Good afternoon! We'll have a great jump today!
jump: 跳,跳跃
下午好!今天我们要进行最刺激的跳跃!
OK, crank a hard cutback as you hit the wall.
crank: 用曲柄启动,把……弯成曲柄状 hard: 硬的,坚硬的 cutback: 减少,削减 hit: 撞击,抨击
好,碰到水壁时,要使劲的往回冲。
There's a screaming bottom turn, so watch out! Remember…rip it, roll it, and punch it!
screaming: 令人惊愕的 bottom: 底部,下面 turn: 回旋,转折 watch out: 警惕,注意 rip: 撕开,扯开,劈开 roll: 使滚动 punch: 猛击,抨击
漩涡下面有厉害的回旋!记住,快接,快滑!
-Marlin: He's trying to speak to me, I know it!
我看出来了,它好像是跟我说话呐!
You're really cute, but I don't know what you're saying! Say the first thing again.
cute: 可爱的,乖巧的
听着。你讲得很棒,但我一句也没听懂!你再重复一遍,好吗。
-Crush: OK, Jellyman! Go, go, go!
好的,水母游侠!出发!
-Both: Whoa! Wahoo! Whoa! Whoa!
哇!哇!哇!
-Marlin: That was…fun! I actually enjoyed that.
actually: 事实上,实际上 enjoy: 享受,愉悦
这很……有趣!我真得觉得很过瘾啊。
-Dory: Hey, look, turtles!
嘿,瞧,乌龟们!
-Crush: Ha ha! Most excellent! Now turn your fishy tails around…
excellent: 完美的,美好的 fishy: 鱼的,鱼似的 tail: 尾巴
很完美!启动你的鱼尾吧……
and swim straight on through to Sydney! No worries, man!
straight: 沿直线的,径直
直接游向悉尼吧!旅途愉快,伙计!
-Marlin: No worries! Thank you, dude Crush!
一路顺风!谢谢,Crush!
-Crush: Bye! Bye, Jellyman! You tell your little dude, I said hi, OK?
再见!再见,水母游侠!转告你的小家伙,我的问候,好吗?
-Squirt: See ya later, dudes!
see ya: see you,再见
回头见,伙计们!
-Dory: Bye, everyone!
再见,大家!
-Marlin: Nemo would have loved this. Ooh! Hey! Crush, I forgot! How old are you?
Nemo应该会喜欢这个的。啊!嘿!Crush,我忘了!你多大了?
-Crush: 150, dude! And still young! Rock on! 150! 150! I gotta remember that.
rock on: 很牛,很棒,很了不起 young: 年轻的
150岁,朋友!还很年轻!150岁!150岁!我可不会忘的。
-Dory: Whoa. We going in there?
哇。是往那边走吗?
-Marlin: Yeah.
没错。
-Dory: P. Sherman, 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney?
悉尼,袋鼠路 42号皮尔曼?
-Marlin: Yeah. We're gonna just swim straight.
没错。我们只要直着游就行了。
-Marlin: Dory…Boy, this is taking awhile.
awhile: 片刻,一会儿
Dory……天呐,这还要花一段时间。
-Dory: How about we play a game? How about we play a game?
game: 游戏 play a game: 玩游戏 how about: ……怎么样
我们玩个猜谜游戏如何?我们玩个猜谜游戏如何?
-Marlin: OK.
好的。
-Dory: OK, I'm thinking of something orange…and it's small…
think of: 考虑,思考
好,我在想一种橙色的……个子小的……
-Marlin: It's me.
就是我。
-Dory: Right! It's orange and small…
对!橙色的,小的……
-Marlin: It's me.
就是我。
-Dory: All righty, Mr. Smartypants. And it's orange and small and white stripes…
smarty: 自作聪明的人 pant: 裤子 stripe: 条纹,线条
没错,机灵鬼先生。橙色的,而且,有白条纹的……
-Marlin: Me. And the next one. Just a guess, me.
guess: 猜测
我,我猜下一个谜语的答案。还是我。
-Dory: That's just scary.
scary: 骇人的,使人惊恐的
你吓坏我了。
-Marlin: Wait, wait, wait. I have definitely seen this floating speck before.
definitely: 显然的,当然的,肯定的 floating: 流动的,浮动的,变化的 speck: 微粒
等等。我之前肯定是见过这个漂浮物。
That means we've passed it before…and that means we're going in circles…
pass: 经过,超过 go in circles: 兜圈,绕圈 circle: 圆圈
也就是说,我们之前来过这里……也就是说,我们在兜圈……
and that means we're not going straight!
也就是说,我们没有走直线!