看“功夫熊猫2”台词学英语:第12讲
教程:英文电影推荐  浏览:447  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    跟着我。 Follow me.

    快点! Come on!

    他们在去哪里? Where are they going?

    到顶部! To the top!

    快点,继续跑! Come on, keep going!

    我们来了! Here we go!

    你这个笨蛋! You idiot!

    我的鼻子! My nose!

    召集狼,所有的狼!

    Call in the wolves All of them!

    我要他们做好出发的准备!

    I want them ready to move!

    孔雀年现在开始了!

    The year of the peacock, begins now!

    现在? Right now?

    因为现在只是一年之中的中旬。

    'Cause it's the middle of the year.

    所以你只剩下一半的孔雀年了。

    So you only get, like a half of the year of peacock.

    今年就是,当然了,孔雀年。

    And this is the year, of course, of the peacock.

    新年快乐,长官! Happy new year, sir!

    让狼们准备好了。 Get the wolves ready.

    我们现在装船,马上。

    We're loading the ships, now.

    马上! Now! 马上,马上,马上…! Now, now, now…!

    快点,快点,快点。 Move, move, move.

    这边。 This way.

    走! Go! 噢…是你! OhYou!

    你干了什么好事? What did you do?

    上面这 么乱 。阻止姓沈的的时候发生什么事了 ?

    It's chaos up there. What happened to stopping Shen?

    是啊。 Yeah.

    伙计们,拜托!请给我点信任嘛。

    Guys, come on! Give me a little credit.

    我特意放走他,

    I meant for him, to get away,

    是因为…这是个计策,是条计谋。

    'Cause It's a trick, it was a plot!

    我当时在想,嗯,搞清楚他的诡计。

    I was thinking, uh, figure out his plot…more.

    这一点,都不合理。

    That makes, no sense.

    你是什么意思?这当然合理了。

    What you mean? It sure does.

    阿宝,说事实!你抓到了姓沈的。

    Po, the truth! You had Shen.

    发生什么事了? What happened?

    你在说什么?我不知道,你在说什么?

    What're you talking about? I don't know, what are you talking about?

    额,对!额…他把我吓着了。

    Uh Yeah! Ahh He caught me off guard.

    事实! The truth!

    好吧! Fine!

    他们会保护你的安全。

    They'll keep you far from danger.

    非常安全。 Real far.

    什么? What?

    你留在这里。 You're staying here.

    等…等! WaWait!

    我得回去。 I have to go back.

    你留在这里。 You are staying here.

    我就是要走,而且你阻止不了我!

    I'm going ,and you can't stop me!

    好吧,我刚才没有准备好。

    Okay, I wasn't ready that time.

    伙计们,不要! Guys, don't!

    准备好了! Ready!

    看! Look!

    不要打了。 Stay down.

    我一定要找他。 I have to get to him.

    那么就告诉我为什么。 Then tell me why.

    他曾在那里。行吗? He was there. Okay?

    那只孔雀曾在那里,我最后看到我父母的时候。

    The peacock was there, the last time I saw my parents.

    他知道发生了什么事情。 He knows what happened.

    我从哪里来。 Where I came from.

    我是谁。 Who I am.

    听着,我要走了。 Look, I'm going.

    我一定要知道。 I have to know.

    “铁石心肠”是理解不了的。

    The hardcore can't understand.

    虎妞…不要! Tigress…No!

    “铁石心肠”可以理解。 The hardcore do understand.

    但我不能看着我的朋友被杀。

    But I can't watch my friend be killed.

    我们走了。 We're going.

     

    0/0
      上一篇:看“功夫熊猫2”台词学英语:第11讲 下一篇:看“功夫熊猫2”台词学英语:第13讲

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)