看“功夫熊猫1”台词学英语:第11讲
教程:英文电影推荐  浏览:406  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    [Scene: Tailung breaks the prison, and sends Zeng back to warn Master Shifu.]

    -Guardian: Oh, no!What's happening?!

    噢,不会吧?发生什么了?

    To your battle stations!

    去你的战斗位置!

    Go! Go! Go!

    快!快!快!

    Fire crossbows!

    巨箭开火!

    Fire!

    开火!

    Fire!

    开火!

    -Zeng: Tai Lung is free!

    Tailung越狱了!

    I must warn Shifu.

    我必须去警告师傅!

    -Guardian: Not going anywhere!

    你哪儿都不许去!

    Neither is he!

    他也是!

    -Zeng: Let go of me!

    放开我!

    -Guardian: Bring it up!

    把它拉起来!

    Wait!Bring it back!

    等一下,把它放回去!

    -Zeng: He's coming this way!

    他朝这来了!

    -Guardian: He won't get far. Archers!

    archer: 弓箭手

    他过不来的,弓箭手!

    -Zeng: We're dead. So very , very dead.

    我们死定了,一定死定了!

    -Guardian: Not yet, we're not.

    还没呢,我们还没输!

    Now!

    就是现在!

    -Zeng: Can we run now?

    现在能逃了么?

    -Guardian: Yes.

    逃吧。

    -Tailung: I'm glad Shifu sent you.

    我很高兴师傅派你来。

    I was beginning to think I'd been forgotten.

    我还以为都把我忘了呢。

    Fly back there and tell them...

    飞回去跟他们说,

    the real Dragon Warrior is coming home.

    真正的“龙武士”要回家了。

     

    0/0
      上一篇:看“功夫熊猫1”台词学英语:第10讲 下一篇:看“功夫熊猫1”台词学英语:第12讲

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)