看“功夫熊猫1”台词学英语:第15讲
教程:英文电影推荐  浏览:663  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    [Scene: Master Shifu learns the bad news, and he turns to Oogway for help, but Oogway passes away, and tells him to believe in Po.]

    -Master: Inner peace.

    inner: 内心的

    心静我静。

    Inner peace.

    心静我静。

    Inner...

    内心的,内心的,

    Inner peace.

    心静我静。

    Would whoever is making that flapping sound quiet down?!

    flap: 拍打

    谁在外面吵吵闹闹的?给我安静点!

    Inner...

    心静...

    Oh, Zeng.

    噢,Zeng!

    Excellent.

    太好了!

    I could use some good news right now.

    我现在可以听到一些好消息了。

    -Master: Master! Master!

    大师大师

    I have... It's... It's very bad news.

    我有……是…… 呃,大势不妙了!

    -Oogway: Shifu. There is just news.

    师傅。消息就是消息。

    There is no good or bad.

    没有好坏之分。

    -Master: Master, your vision. Your vision was right.

    vision: 幻想

    大师,你的幻相,你的幻相应验了!

    Tai Lung has broken out of prison. He's on his way.

    Tailung越狱了,他正赶过来!

    -Oogway: That is bad news,

    这还真是坏消息。

    if you do not believe that the Dragon Warrior can stop him.

    如果你不相信“龙武士”可以阻止他的话。

    -Master: The panda?

    那只熊猫?

    Master, that panda is not the Dragon Warrior.

    大师,那熊猫可不是什么“龙武士”。

    He wasn't meant to be here! It was an accident.

    他根本不该在这儿,那是个巧合。

    -Oogway: There are no accidents.

    没有巧合。

    -Master: Yes, I know. You've said that already.

    是的,我知道。你已经说过了。

    Twice.

    两遍。

    -Oogway: Well. That was No accident, either.

    那也绝非偶然。

    -Master: Thrice.

    三次.

    -Oogway: My old friend,

    我的老朋友,

    the panda will never fulfill his destiny nor you yours

    fulfill: 完成

    Po没法完成他的使命,你也一样不能。

    until you let go of the illusion of control.

    illusion: 幻象

    除非你拨开眼前的迷雾。

    -Master: Illusion?

    迷雾?

    -Oogway: Yes. Look at this tree. Shifu.

    没错,看看这棵树,师傅。

    I cannot make it blossom when it suits me

    blossom: 开花

    我无法强迫它开花愉悦我,

    nor make it bear fruit before its time.

    fruit: 结果

    时机未到我也不能让它结果。

    -Master: But there are things we can control.

    但是,有些事情我们可以控制的。

    I can control when the fruit will fall.

    我可以左右果子何时落地,

    And I can control where to plant the seed.

    我还可以左右种于何地。

    That is no illusion, Master.

    这可不是假象,大师。

    -Oogway: Yes.

    即便如此,

    But no matter what you do

    但是无论你做什么,

    that seed will grow to be a peach tree.

    这种子终会长成桃树,

    You may wish for an apple or an orange

    但你能得到的只是桃子而已,

    but you will get a peach.

    你也许想要苹果或是橘子,

    -Master: But a peach cannot defeat Tai Lung!

    但是桃子不能打败Tailung!

    -Oogway: Maybe it can.

    也许可以呢?

    If you are willing to guide it.

    只要你愿意对其谆谆教导,

    To nurture it.

    nurture: 培养

    悉心培养。

    To believe in it.

    心存信念。

    -Master: But how? How?

    但是得怎么做呢?怎么做呢?

    I need your help, Master.

    我需要你的帮助,大师。

    -Oogway: No, you just need to believe.

    不需要,你只需要相信。

    Promise me, Shifu.

    答应我,师傅。

    Promise me you will believe.

    答应我你会相信。

     

    0/0
      上一篇:看“功夫熊猫1”台词学英语:第14讲 下一篇:看“功夫熊猫1”台词学英语:第16讲

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)