Monica和Ross的父母到家中到访后,开始了一家人的谈话,这使得莫妮卡坐立难安。今天的初级口语练习将会为您带来这一场景下的剧中原音,结合mp3以及下方的原文和翻译,开始今天的初级口语练习吧!
口语原文及翻译
Mrs. Geller: Oh, Martha Ludwin's daughter is gonna call you. Hmm what's that curry taste?
盖勒太太:玛莎·路德温的女儿会打电话给你。嗯,这个咖喱味的是什么?
Monica: Curry.
莫妮卡: 咖喱。
Mrs. Geller: Hmm...
盖勒太太: 嗯……
Ross: I...I think they're great, I I I really do.
罗斯: 我…我觉得味道很棒,真的。
Mr. Geller: You remember the Ludwins? The big one had a thing for you, didn't she?
盖勒先生:你还记得路德温一家吗?姐姐对你有意思,是吧?
Mrs. Geller: They all had a thing for him!
盖勒太太:她们都对他有意思!
Ross: Oh mom!
罗斯:别这么说,妈妈!
Monica: I'm sorry, why is this girl going to call me?
莫妮卡:打扰一下,这女孩为什么要打电话给我?
Mrs. Geller: Oh she just graduated, and she wants to be something in cooking food or... I don't know. Anyway, I told her you have a restaurant...
盖勒太太:哦,她刚毕业,她想做烹饪之类的工作。我不知道。不管怎样,我告诉她你开了一家餐厅…
Monica: No, mom, I don't have a restaurant, I work in a restaurant.
莫妮卡:不,妈妈,我没有开餐馆,我是在餐馆工作。
Mrs. Geller: Well they don't have to know that.
盖勒太太:他们又没必要知道这个。
以上就是本期的初级口语练习内容,关注本栏目,我们每天都会为您带来一段练习助您提升口语水平。您也可以访问网站主页,获取最新的英语学习资料,全方位提升英语能力。