初级口语:老友记台词跟读训练-约会的潜台词
教程:初级口语教程  浏览:72  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    在约会里,有很多约会的潜台词。今天的初级口语练习将会为您带来这一场景下的剧中原音,结合mp3以及下方的原文和翻译,开始今天的初级口语练习吧!

    原文及翻译

    Rachel: Since when?

    瑞秋:什么时候开始这样的?

    Joey: Since always! It's like dating language, you know, like, it's not you means it is you!

    乔伊:从来都是这样!它就像约会用语,就像“这不是你的问题”,意味着:这就是你的问题!

    Chandler: Or you're such a nice guy means I'm gonna be dating leather-wearing alcoholics and complaining about them to you.

    钱德勒:或者“你真是个好人”,意味着:我要和穿着皮衣的酒鬼约会,并向你抱怨他们。

    Pheobe: Or, you know, I think we should see other people means, haha I already am.

    菲比:或者“我觉得我们该认识别人”,意味着:哈哈,我已经在和别人约会了。

    Rachel: And everybody knows this.

    瑞秋:你们每个人都懂是吗?

    Joey: Oh yeah. Cushions the blow.

    乔伊:哦,当然了,这就像缓解打击的枕头一样。

    Chandler: Yeah, it's like when you're a kid and your parents put your dog to sleep, and they tell you went off to live on some farm.

    钱德勒:是的,就像你小时候,你的父母给你的狗安乐死,然后告诉你它去农场生活了。

    Ross: That's funny, no because our parents actually did send our dog off to live in a farm.

    罗斯:真有意思,不是,因为我们的父母确实把我们的狗送去农场生活了。

    Monica: Uh...Ross.

    莫妮卡:呃……罗斯。

    Ross: What? Hello, the milner's farm in Connecticut, the milner's, they had this unbelievable farm, their horses and their rabbits that he could chase, and it would...Oh my god, ChiChi!

    罗斯:什么?拜托!康涅狄格州的米尔纳农场,在那有一个超棒的农场,有小马,小狗可以追逐着兔子玩,它还……哦!我的天,奇奇!

    以上就是本期的初级口语练习内容,关注本栏目,我们每天都会为您带来一段练习助您提升口语水平。您也可以访问网站主页,获取最新的英语学习资料,全方位提升英语能力。

    0/0
      上一篇:初级口语:老友记台词跟读训练-Ross的小孩 下一篇:初级口语:老友记台词跟读训练-平白无故天降横财

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)