罗斯和前妻看到腹中孩子的b超后,顿觉生命的奇妙,于是罗斯将b超的视频带给了朋友们看。今天的初级口语练习将会为您带来这一场景下的剧中原音,结合mp3以及下方的原文和翻译,开始今天的初级口语练习吧!
原文及翻译
Ross: Well, isn't that amazing?
罗斯:怎么样,是不是很美妙?
Joey: What are we supposed to be seeing here?
乔伊:我们应该看什么?
Chandler: I don't know, but I think it's about to attack the enterprise.
钱德勒:我不知道,但我认为它即将袭击企业号。
Pheobe: You know if you tilt your head to the left, and relax your eyes, it kind of looks like an old potato.
菲比:如果你把头向左倾斜,放松你的眼睛,它看起来就像一个老土豆。
Ross: Then don't do that, all right? Monica, what do you think?
罗斯:那就不要那样做,好吗?莫妮卡,你认为呢?
Monica: Um-huh.
莫妮卡:嗯。
Ross: Are you welling up?
罗斯:你哭了吗?
Monica: No.
莫妮卡:没有。
Ross: You are, you are you're welling up.
罗斯:你哭了,你掉眼泪了。
Monica: I'm not!
莫妮卡:我没有!
Ross: You're gonna be an aunt.
罗斯:你要当姑姑了。
Monica: Oh, shut up!
莫妮卡:哦,别说了!
Rachel: Hi Mindy, hi, it's Rachel. Yeah i'm fine, I saw Barry today. Oh yeah, yeah, he told me. No, oh, it's okay, really, it's okay. I hope you two are very happy, I really do. Oh, and Min, you know if everything works out, and you guys end up getting married and having kids and everything, I just hope they have his old hairline and your old nose!
瑞秋:嗨,敏蒂,嗨,我是瑞秋。是的,我挺好的。我今天见到了 Barry。是的,他告诉我了。不,哦,没关系,真的,没关系。我希望你们两个非常幸福,我真的这么想。哦,还有,小敏,如果一切顺利,你们最终结婚生子的话,我只希望他们遗传到他的发际线和你整容前的鼻子!
以上就是本期的初级口语练习内容,关注本栏目,我们每天都会为您带来一段练习助您提升口语水平。您也可以访问网站主页,获取最新的英语学习资料,全方位提升英语能力。