感恩节快到了,六人开始讨论今年的感恩节计划。今天的初级口语练习将会为您带来《老友记》这一场景下的剧中原音,结合mp3以及下方的原文和翻译,开始今天的口语练习吧!
原文及翻译
Ross: Well, you were right! How can they do this to us? It's Thanksgiving!
罗斯:你说得是对的!他们怎么能这样对我们?这可是感恩节啊!
Monica: Okay, I tell you what, how about if I cooked dinner at my place? I'll make it just like mom.
莫妮卡:那那天我在家做饭怎么样?我会做得像妈妈一样。
Ross: Will you make the mashed potatoes with the lumps?
罗斯:你会做带小块的土豆泥吗?
Monica: You know they're not actually supposed to... I'll work on the lumps! Joey, you're going home, right?
莫妮卡:但实际上不应该有……我会努力做出小块!乔伊,你是要回家过节,对吧?
Joey: Yeah.
乔伊:是的。
Monica: And I assume Chandler you're still boycotting all the pilgrim holidays.
莫妮卡:那我猜,钱德勒你还在抵制所有的清教徒节日,对吧。
Chandler: Yes, every single one.
钱德勒:是的,一个也不落。
Monica: And Phoebe you're gonna be with your grandma?
莫妮卡:菲比你要和你奶奶在一起过节吗?
Phoebe: Yeah, and her boyfriend. But we're celebrating Thanksgiving in December, cause he's lunar.
菲比:是的,还有她的男朋友。但我们在十二月庆祝感恩节,因为他是农历的。
Monica: So you're free Thursday then?
莫妮卡:所以你星期四有空吧?
Phoebe: Yeah. Oh, can I come?
菲比:是的。哦,我可以去吗?
Monica: Yeah! Rach, are you still thinking you're gonna make it to Vail?
莫妮卡:当然!小瑞,你还是要去维尔滑雪吗?
Rachel: Absolutely! Shoop, shoop, shoop! Only a hundred and two dollars to go.
瑞秋:当然!咻,咻,咻!现在只差102美元了。
Chandler: I thought it was ninety eight fifty.
钱德勒:刚不还是98.5美元吗。
Rahel:Yeah, well, it was, but I broke a cup.
瑞秋:本来是的,但我刚刚打碎了一个杯子。
以上就是本期的初级口语练习内容,关注本栏目,我们每天都会为您带来一段练习助您提升口语水平。您也可以访问网站主页,获取最新的英语学习资料,全方位提升英语能力。