莫妮卡和瑞秋因为谁带了钥匙而争执不下,乔伊家里有备用的钥匙,在开门的间隙里,几人吵了起来。今天的初级口语练习将会为您带来《老友记》这一场景下的剧中原音,结合mp3以及下方的原文和翻译,开始今天的口语练习吧!
原文及翻译
Monica: Can you go any faster with that?
莫妮卡:你还能再快点吗?
Joey: Hey, I got one keyhole and about a zillion keys, you do the math!
Joey:嘿,只有一个锁孔,但有大约一万把钥匙,你算算吧!
Rachel: Why do you guys have so many keys in there anyway?
瑞秋:你们为什么会有这么多钥匙?
Chandler: For an emergency just like this?
钱德勒:为了应对这种紧急情况。
Rachel: All right, listen, smirky! If it wasn't for you and your stupid balloon, I would be on a plane watching a woman do this right now, but I'm not!
瑞秋:听着,嬉皮笑脸的家伙!如果不是因为你和你的愚蠢气球,我现在已经在飞机上看着空姐做演示动作了,但我没有!
Monica: I swear you said you had the keys!
莫妮卡:我发誓你说过你有钥匙!
Rachel: No I didn't! I wouldn't say I had the keys unless I had the keys, I obviously did not have the keys!
瑞秋:不,我没有!除非我有钥匙,否则我不会说我有钥匙,我显然没有钥匙!
Phoebe: Oh, okay, all right, that's it enough with the keys, no one say keys!
菲比:好了,好了,钥匙的事就到此为止,不许再说钥匙!
Monica: Why would I have the keys?
莫妮卡:我为什么要有钥匙?
Rachel: Aside from the fact that you said you had them?
瑞秋:因为你说你有钥匙。
Monica: But I didn't!
莫妮卡:但我没有!
Rachel: Well, you should have.
瑞秋:嗯,但你应该有。
Monica: Why?
莫妮卡:为什么?
Rachel: Because!
瑞秋:因为!
Monica: Why?
莫妮卡:为什么?
Rachel: Because!
瑞秋:因为!
Monica: Why? Because everything is my responsibility? Isn't it enough that I'm making Thanksgiving dinner for everyone? You know everyone wants a different kind of potato, so I'm making different kinds of potatoes. Does anybody care what kind of potatoes I want? No, no, no! You know, just as long as Phoebe gets your peas and onions, and Mario gets his tots, and it's my first Thanksgiving, and I, it's all burned and I...
莫妮卡:为什么?因为一切都是我的责任?我为每个人做感恩节晚餐还不够吗?你知道每个人都想要不同种类的土豆,所以我做不同种类的土豆。有人关心我想要什么土豆吗?不,不,不!因为菲比要豌豆和洋葱,马里奥想要他的炸土豆,这是我第一次做感恩节晚餐,而我,一切都烧焦了,我……
Chandler: Hey Monica, only dogs can hear you now.
钱德勒:嘿,莫妮卡,现在只有狗能听懂你在说什么了。
以上就是本期的初级口语练习内容,关注本栏目,我们每天都会为您带来一段练习助您提升口语水平。您也可以访问网站主页,获取最新的英语学习资料,全方位提升英语能力。