大卫内心还是很想去明斯克继续自己的科研事业,但他很纠结。菲比在新年这一天看出了大卫内心的想法,并帮助他让一切都变得很简单。今天的初级口语练习将会为您带来《老友记》这一场景下的剧中原音,结合mp3以及下方的原文和翻译,开始今天的口语练习吧!
原文及翻译
Phoebe: Hi, Max.
菲比:嗨,麦克斯。
Max: Yoko. I've decided to go to Minsk without you.
麦克斯:小野洋子。我决定一个人去明斯克。
David: Wow, it won't be the same.
大卫:哇,那情况就会不一样了。
Max: But it will still be Minsk. Happy to be there.
麦克斯:但明斯克还是明斯克,很荣幸能去那里。
Phoebe: Are you all right?
菲比:你还好吗?
David: Yeah, I'm fine, I'm fine.
大卫:嗯,我很好,我很好。
Phoebe: You're going to Minsk.
菲比:你去明斯克吧。
David: No, I'm not going to Minsk.
大卫:不,我不去明斯克。
Phoebe: Oh, you are so going to Minsk, you belong in Minsk! You can't stay here just because of me.
菲比:你要去明斯克,你就应该待在明斯克!你不能因为我而留在这里。
David: Yes, I can. Because if I go, it means that to break up with you, and I can't break up with you.
大卫:我可以这样做。因为如果我走了,就意味着要和你分手,我不能和你分手。
Phoebe: Oh, yes yes yes, you can, just say "Phoebe, I love you, but my work is my life, and that's what I have to do right now." And I say "Your work? your work? How can you say that?" And then you say "It's tearing me apart, but I have no choice, can you understand that?" And I say "No, no! I can't understand that!
菲比:哦,你可以和我分手,只需要说“菲比,我爱你,但我的工作就是我的生命,这就是我现在要做的。”然后我说“工作?你的工作?你怎么能说这种话?”然后你说“这让我很心碎,但我别无选择,你能理解吗?”我说“不,不!我不能理解!
David: Ow!
大卫:哎哟!
Phoebe: Oh, sorry. And then you put your arms around me, and then you put your arms...
菲比:哦,对不起。然后你用手臂搂住我,用手臂搂我……
David: Oh!
大卫:哦!
Phoebe: And then you tell me that you love me, and you'll never forget me.
菲比:然后你告诉我,你爱我,永远不会忘记我。
David: Well, I'll never forget you.
大卫:我永远不会忘记你。
Phoebe: And then you say that it's almost midnight and you have to go, because you don't want to start the New Year with me if you can't finish it.
菲比:然后你就说,快到午夜了,你得走了,因为你觉得如果不能和我度过这一年,就不会想和我开始这一年。
以上就是本期的初级口语练习内容,关注本栏目,我们每天都会为您带来一段练习助您提升口语水平。您也可以访问网站主页,获取最新的英语学习资料,全方位提升英语能力。