双语诗歌·毒 树
教程:诗歌散文  浏览:275  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    毒 树

    A Poison Tree

    布莱克

    William Blake

    我对朋友发怒:

    I was angry with my friend:

    对他说了,怒气就消除。

    I told my wrath, my wrath did end.

    我对仇人发火,

    I was angry with my foe:

    不对他说,火气就加多。

    I told it not, my wrath did grow.

    我日夜怀着恐惧

    And I watered it in fears,

    用眼泪浇那火气;

    Night and morning with my tears;

    我又晒它,用微笑

    And I sunnèd it with smiles,

    和温软骗人的技巧。

    And with soft deceitful wiles.

    于是它日夜生长,

    And it grew both day and night,

    结出只苹果发着光;

    Till it bore an apple bright.

    我仇人看见它闪熠,

    And my foe beheld it shine,

    他知道那果子是我的——

    And he knew that it was mine,

    等黑夜隐蔽了苍天,

    And into my garden stole

    他偷进了我的果园:

    When the night had veild the pole;

    早晨,我高兴地见到他

    In the morning glad I see

    僵挺在那棵树底下。

    My foe outstretched beneath the tree.

    0/0
      上一篇:双语诗歌·爱的秘密 下一篇:双语诗歌·我的心啊在高原

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程