双语诗歌·我的心啊在高原
教程:诗歌散文  浏览:524  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    我的心啊在高原

    My Heart's in the Highlands

    彭 斯

    Robert Burns

    彭斯(Robert Burns,1759-1796),苏格兰最伟大的诗人,19世纪英国浪漫主义诗歌的先驱。他生于苏格兰农民家庭,诗歌来自真实的农民生活,一扫陈腐刻板的雕琢痕迹和文人气息,抒写了普通人的内心感受,被当时的人们誉为“自然的天才”。他的很多诗都用苏格兰民歌体写成,语言自然质朴,生动活泼,优美而轻松,有很强的节奏感,许多都可以配上乐曲而传唱。《一朵红红的玫瑰》,《我的心在高原》等作品对苏格兰方言和民歌形式运用自如,充分发扬了苏格兰民间文学的口语风格和音乐性。

    再会了,北国;再会了,高原;

    Farewell to the Highlands, farewell to the North!

    勇武的故乡,才德的家园!

    The birthplace of valour , the country of worth!

    我虽然到处流浪,到处漂泊,

    Wherever I wander, wherever I rove,

    那高原的山冈,我将爱之永远!

    The hills of the Highlands for ever I love.

    我的心不在这里,我的心在高原,

    My heart's in the Highlands , my heart is not here;

    我的心在高原——向鹿儿追赶,

    My heart's in the Highlands, a-chasing the deer,

    追着野生的大鹿,还赶着马鹿,

    A-chasing the wild deer, and following the roe—

    我的心在高原,不论我走得多远!

    My heart's in the Highlands wherever I go!

    再会了,盖满着白雪的高山,

    Farewell to the mountains high covered with snow!

    再会了,翠绿的谿谷,草滩,

    Farewell to the straths and green valleys below!

    再会了,倒挂的野树,森林,

    Farewell to the forests and wild-hanging woods!

    再会了,喧闹的激流,山泉。

    Farewell to the torrents and loud-pouring floods!

    我的心不在这里,我的心在高原,

    My heart's in the Highlands, my heart is not here;

    我的心在高原——向鹿儿追赶,

    My heart's in the Highlands, a-chasing the deer,

    追着野生的大鹿,还赶着马鹿,

    A-chasing the wild deer, and following the roe—

    我的心在高原,虽然我走得遥远!

    My heart's in the Highlands whereven I go!

    0/0
      上一篇:双语诗歌·毒 树 下一篇:双语诗歌·约翰·安得森

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程