双语诗歌·啊,你在我坟上松土?
教程:诗歌散文  浏览:758  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    啊,你在我坟上松土?

    Ah, Are You Digging on My Grave?

    哈 代

    Thomas Hardy

    “啊,你在我坟上松土——

    Ah, are you digging on my grave

    我的情郎,想栽棵芸香?”

    My loved one?—planting rue ?

    “不,你情郎昨天结了婚,

    —"No: yesterday he went to wed

    新娘是美丽富有的女人。

    One of the brightest wealth has bred.

    他说,‘即使我对她不忠贞,

    It cannot hurt her now,' he said,

    如今也不会使她悲伤。’”

    That I should not be true.'"

    “那么,谁在我坟上松土?

    Then who is digging on my grave?

    是我最亲最近的家人?”

    My nearest dearest kin?

    “不,他们坐着想,‘没用处!

    —"Ah, no; they sit and think, 'What use!

    栽种花草有什么好处?

    What good will planting flowers produce?

    总不会因为拾掇她的墓,

    No tendance of her mound can loose

    她就从死的罗网里脱身。’”

    Her spirit from Death's gin.'"

    “可有人在我坟上松土?

    But some one digs upon my grave?

    我的情敌?狡猾地戳戳?”

    My enemy?—prodding sly?

    “不,她听说你已经跨进

    —"Nay: when she heard you had passed the Gate

    每个人迟早要跨的大门,

    That shuts on all flesh soon or late,

    她认为你不再值得她妒恨,

    She thought you no more worth her hate,

    就不问你在哪里安卧。”

    And cares not where you lie."

    “那么,谁在我坟上松土?

    Then, who is digging on my grave?

    我没猜着,就请告诉我。”

    Say—since I have not guessed!

    “哦,是我,亲爱的女主人,

    —"O it is I, my mistress dear,

    您的小狗,还住在附近,

    Your little dog, who still lives near,

    我希望我这些动作不曾

    And much I hope my movements here

    把您宁静的休憩打破?”

    Have not disturbed your rest?"

    “是你呀!在我的坟上松土……

    Ah, yes! You dig upon my grave...

    我怎么没想到如今

    Why flashed it not on me

    还有颗忠诚的心在闪熠!

    That one true heart was left behind!

    要是跟世上的人们相比,

    What feeling do we ever find

    会有什么感觉呀,看这里

    To equal among human kind

    一只小狗,忠心耿耿!”

    A dog's fidelity !

    “女主人,我在您坟上松土

    Mistress, I dug upon your grave

    是为了埋藏一块排骨,

    To bury a bone, in case

    我每天都在这地方溜达,

    I should be hungry near this spot

    万一饿了,就不会没办法。

    When passing on my daily trot .

    对不起,我忘了这堆土坷垃

    I am sorry, but I quite forgot

    是您永久安息的坟墓。”

    It was your resting-place.

    0/0
      上一篇:双语诗歌·偶 然 下一篇:双语诗歌·花斑美

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)